Why is the British Royal Family so beta?

Why is the British Royal Family so beta?

Lack of Irish genes

They're British.

God damn, 10 years ago I would have serviced Prince William's boots 25/8

Now though, nah

He still has his height 6'3", and literally flies helicopters saving people from drowning as well as the air ambulance. He's knocked this bitch up twice and has a boy and girl. Is this beta to you, OP?

B E T A
E
T
A

>6'3"
Holy shit what a manlet kek

Yes, a real man has the genetic integrity to maintain a full head of hair. Off with you.

Philip has insulted pretty much every nation on the planet

Alpha as fuck

niggas jelly as fuck.

Don't talk that way about our future King, FAGGOT

That makes him a Beta. Alphas don't insult, they fight.

10 CAD says you're from Quebec

Harry is best prince, William is a balding cuck

Didn't one of those brothers serve in Iraq and was shooting towelheads with an Apache helicopter? sounds pretty alpha to me

That makes no sense, Ameri-fat! KYS

Harry did yes.

Harry is balding too.

Plus he's a whiney fanny.

implying third in line to the throne was ever in any danger and ever firing at anyone.

Isn't Harry the greenpeace enviro-hippy one that wants everyone to stop making money for the sake of nature?

>third in line
fifth

no he's the nazi

He was more than willing to, but turns out a royal is a pretty big target and not worth the security risk

Also our royals, even kings have historically fought on battlefields for centuries

He was third when he was in Afghanistan you dopey cunt.

sozard sad act

Rasheed, get your facts right.

fuck off abdul

we're not all pakis like you and my facts were right
you didn't state you meant third in line at the time but who really gives this much of a shite about semantics just come hither so i can bray ever living fuck out thee and be done with it x

Didn't Harry and his unit take fire in Afghanistan whilst filming and took the precautions to take cover under a tank all while bantering like they weren't being shelled? Thought that was pretty admirable, balls of steel.

Read the fucking conversation chain, you paki cretin. He wasn't fifth in line when he was in Afghanistan he was third.

Like I said - get your facts right Rasheed.

Yeah, of course it was real.

Same way Prince Andrew was in danger flying cakes into The Falklands.

>Yeah, of course it was real.

Proof that it wasn't? Not doubting it, I'd expect a Brit to know more on the subject than myself, but I'd like to see proof before taking your word.

don't be so cynical

when celebrities do their troop support gigs or whatever they've often come under attack live

>when celebrities do their troop support gigs or whatever they've often come under attack live
You mean those divvy titcows The Sun paid to go out to Camp Bastion to say "R U alri hun?x" to the troops?

nah, I mean the yanks mainly. comedians do it a lot.