Sassi 4

Hello man.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/Dx978eqQbJPK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yo

Flamebro3? Also, fyi you don't need to make an account, this is anonymous (as far as it can it clearweb).

ye this me from ninja kiwi

Nice man. So here are no accounts, everyone can claim to be anyone, but there are flags that show where you are from, but in here there is lots of trolls too.

ah what ya mean

Basically no identifiers, anyone can claim to be anyone.

and when im forced to go to bed how will we be able to countiue our conversation since you cant add anyone as a freind

but type in the OPTIONS FIELD: SAGE

So the thread does not get attention

Well this is the only "social" media I know of...

like this?

well you can try skype thats where we can talk to each other no worrys and dont need a private sever like this to talk and with reCAPTCHA all ways whating to ask if im a robot every time i type some words is really annoying

Yea :D but I seriously don't use any other social media other than Sup Forums and dunno how else we can continue this convo

can ya make a skype than?

Oh I am ugly mongol, I cannot use skype without a skee mask

oh ya mean like facecam stuff?? no no i rarely do that i mean just texting like where doing now

well I could, but I'mma ugly mongol retard :D why would you want to see that irl

i didnt say i what to see you in rl..i just what to have a better place to chat well text like where doing right now and do ya really what to deal with reCAPTCHA asking if your a bot before you can enter your text every time? i dont personally

You'd have to go to therapist for the rest of your life if you'd see my face

Well Sup Forums is all I know, suggest something we can chat in.

why not just give it a try you could like it it never hurts to try new things ya know and i said i dont need to see your face just get a random profile picture and boom we can chat well i mean text

skype pls..come on just try it out but im not doing facechat ever i never even use the feature ether way i just mostly text my freinds in my group chat and wat not

Ok, just downloadin skype

thank you now we dont have to wait with these sending times and stuff

Ok first time using skype, how do I add you?

whats your name on skype freind?

Don't know, how can I tell. I tells only my cell number.

can ya screenshot your screen and send it here?

Dunno how. Literally first time I've ever used skype.

i see you see a search bar right?

Is there any way I can add you as a friend or something?

just type in flamebro13 and see if the profile picture is this

yeah I see search bar...

yes just find my name and put add me to contacts and make sure its profile picture is the one i posted above this comment ok?

None shows up

whats your name on skype the one you typed in once you made an account

How can I tell what's my ID and how you can contact me? Because flamerbro13 does not show anyone

or i can send ya this link join.skype.com/Dx978eqQbJPK