Listens to AJJ once

>listens to AJJ once

what the FUCK is wrong with his FUCKING head??????????????+

>these are people posting in grimes threads

numales.wav

include me in the screencap
link it here so we can all upvote it

>kinda large and out of proportion
>quite flat and level apart from his gigantic nose (seriously that must be the biggest nose I've ever seen)
>terrifying gaze

looks like a got damn skyrim character

the elven white knight

>eyes too big for his face
>colossal nose
>shit complexion
>Thick eyebrows, facial hair, and bangs, most of his face is being dominated by hair.
>slight reflection of the light makes his face look greasy
>square head, round hat
>bad teeth

He looks like a caricature of a real person.

>abe lincoln in 2016

He's right though, why would anyone want to be around hateful and judgemental people.

he's a self-righteous faggot who's trying to show off how le tolerant and open-minded he is

>>square head, round hat

thanks rain man.

GTFO

the people posting on Sup Forums literally cannot relate to that, we actively seek out the place with the highest concentration of shitty people to post our opinions

Why do so many people with awful beard genetics (aka low test) decide to grow beards? Beards don't even look great if you can grow a proper one, and shitty ones look even worse.

>tfw square head
>tfw no square hats for square head
music for this feel?

this

No.

>SJW
>can't even spell 'judgmental,' probably used many times a day in conversation with other shitstains

Lel

>not being racist/homophobic/transphobic/misogynistic makes you a SJW

this is what the alt-right actually believes

*tips fedora*

no

men and women are equal

individuals should be judged as individuals but statistically some races and cultures are more likely to be shitty people. for example: blacks and muslims

being gay is fine

being trans is also fine but should be considered a mental disorder no different than schizophrenia

trans surgery should be illegal

i'm pretty sure i went to school with that guy...

>this circular logic is what makes the movement so ridiculous

Why does everyone have to be put into these polarized, meaningless categories? No two people are the same

I love the times we live in. Actively calling out and denouncing foreign spooks sheerly meant for D&C is 'hateful and judgemental'

boring

Yeah, he reminds me of in video games where you spend ages in the character creator trying to make a unique face, and you think you've finally got it right. Then you actually start the game and they look like a complete monster and the proportions are al wrong