Is Kate a gay icon?

Is Kate a gay icon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlayTYdlLB8
youtube.com/watch?v=qM_8vOG-3CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In what sense?

She is in the UK, but she's also legitimately good, so she has several following, not limited to:

1) renaissance fair larpers
2) hip feminist girls
3) gay British men
4) fans of prog and prog-related things
5) intelligent pop fans
6) classical fans who are branching out
7) bandwagon hipsters
8) Big Boi from Outkast

>only listen to her quirky synthy 80's output
>only post cute pictures of her from the 70's
>make up for it by calling her an underrated genius

--Sup Forums's Kate Bush obsession, summarized

Somehow, yes. I couldn't understand what in the fuck makes someone a gay icon or not. They seem to have the most arbitrary criteria.

More cute pics of Kate pls

>He's too busy hitting the vaseline

Even though I prefer her 80's output, I actually like her last two albums.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=qlayTYdlLB8

why would she be? she wasn't gay was she?

Bush was the original alt-Right Sup Forumstard

Nah, doesn't strike me as one.

There are of course going to be some gay men who worship her, as with any famous woman, but women like Kate tend to be (as far as male response to them) more muses for certain types of straight men, and otherwise, appeal to arty girls and other 'different' people.

Yeah, Joni Mitchell isn't a feminist either, and has basically the same view and sentiment that Kate has there.

A lot of the smartest female artists/musicians (I don't mean just smart, but the most intelligent ones) like her and Joni tend to see through it.

>honest, intelligent, well thought out and articulated opinion based on experience and facts
>alt-right Sup Forumstard

hmm

Wah wah she doesn't like feminism must be a pol tard

She's not homophobic, though.

I didn't know.
Going to delete all her music from my hard drive. now.

>We should be working to help each other

Sup Forumsacks never say that though, most of them just shitpost about "muh day of rope" and get butthurt about degeneracy.

She does mean the extreme feminists, everything else fits right into the discourse of a moderate feminist. I'm no expert though.

that's how dishonest leftists respond to any thoughtful criticism

>thinking that not liking feminists makes you alt-right
I think that someone needs to go back to tumblr!

Also why does kate bush look like she has such a long neck?

>we need to help each other

based kate

'extreme feminist' is a meaningless phrase used by misogynists as a vague derogatory term for anyone who espouses feminist views of any kind. it's usually accompanied by some sort of sweeping generalisation of the form 'look at what this ugly feminist cunt said on twitter, these feminists are are all fucking femnazis'. it's to misogynists what 'white genocide' is to white supremacists, just a meaningless phrase intended to imply a false narrative the furthers the aims of the reactionary.

F U C K I N G D R O P P E D

I feel like these are Sup Forums falseflags/baits.

lol really good

you copied it first though

There's nothing at all remotely alt-Right about what she said. It's completely irrelevant to right wing politics. She's simply stating that she's not into the whole militant misandry bullshit.

wanna watch the most racist music video ever with me?

watch what happens at 4:20 when the weed hits

youtube.com/watch?v=qM_8vOG-3CY

I guess there's no way to prove I didn't, but I didn't.
I'll probably still listen to her music now and again on youtube or spotify, but I'm not going to make an effort to listen to her albums.

What's a good Kate bush album to start with?

Folks are going to say The Dreaming is too weird to start with but start with The Dreaming.

Then go backwards from the Sensual World. Then go forwards from it.

You just know

I love Kate so much

Thanks senpai

>implying that you're not just some flake who hoards music you don't really care about

how the fuck is this racist?

nah, courtney is

Oh don't make me write you a thesis paper on it.

If you think Kate Bush just filmed so Caribbean dancers to make this video, that's your prerogative. Personally it looks to me like she found a bunch of black people, put them in dashikis, painted their faces, stood them on top of bananas, and told them to spazz out like they were back in the jungle.

and what's wrong with that?

disgusting

Isn't that what Beauvoir defined feminism as?

illiterate Sup Forums children BTfo

i wish she was

>intelligent
>'ewww feminism is just a bunch of butch dykes complaining about men'

wow she really must be a genius

There's literally nothing worse than womyn hating womyn, I hope she chokes desu.

I am the cat's dick

Can I touch you?

suit yourself

yaayyyyy =w=