Thoughts on Tyler the Creator?

Thoughts on Tyler the Creator?

IM A FUCKING WALKING PARADOX

guy looks like a youuuuuuuuuuuuuung nigga

NO I'M NOT

Has one ok song

Loiter squad turned me the fuck off, but his music is pretty ok. I dont listen to his music but I play a lot of his tracks when im with friends in the car and we have a good laugh

Very talented. Very interesting rise to fame with OF. Even though a lot of what he made was really edgy and immature he has always been a very talented musician

I like him. Like some of his songs, but mostly interested in his weird styles.

Wolf was great.
Tries a bit too hard sometimes, especially with his personality. He hasn't met his full potential yet, but when he does, it'll be fucking fantastic.

Wolf was the only decent thing he's done. He's trash but the production on Wolf was GOAT. He should quit rap and stick to just producing beats. Just imagine if he stopped rapping but strictly just made beats for Earl, the world would be a better place.

this pretty much. Earl produces some good tracks too. IDLSIDGO has some killer tracks.

IM ACTUALLY A TRICERATOPS

Wasted talent

Odd future was ICP for the new generation but less successful

he was at a festival i went to last year and i checked his set out bc i loved odd future in undergrad. i actually felt embarrassed for him

I met him once. Nice guy.

NO HE'S NOT
HE'S A FAG IN TIGHT GEAR WEARING A STRIPED PAIR OF SOCKS

>LIstens to Death Grips once

Straight baby doo doo

Sincere tryhard
Comes out with some good (wolf) and some other stuff... (Almost everything else)

literally marketed edgy rap and became rich as fuck

>He hasn't met his full potential yet, but when he does, it'll be fucking fantastic.

Lol it was three years ago lad and it was weak shit

No he's a 25 year old manchild desperate for any kind of attention

seeing him live in three days. heard he has a killer live set.

he's turned into a watered-down pharell

He's really autistic