ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/figments-to-bones
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz
distantsupergiant.bandcamp.com
harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/100-celebrating-100-releases-with-hnw
glossolaliarecords.bandcamp.com/album/--2
nordvargr.bandcamp.com/album/bedr-vlig
soundcloud.com/alienwavve/sets/i-want-to-believe-ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you just discover noise on Tumblr earlier today or something? Fuck off with this entry-level shit.

This board should really not be allowed to discuss experimental music.

puce mary blows desu
rich kid scenester bullshit
fuck denmark

post the fucking pastebin you fucking faggot
pastebin.com/PhhV6eSx
true

>rich kid scenester bullshit

You just described Posh Isolation as a whole, innit?

I got a proper good laugh earlier today though, when I realized that the female vocalist on this new Croatian Amor song is the airhead chick that got the piss taken out of her by the Million Dollar Extreme boys a few years back in one of those Williamsburg fashion videos that they made.

>It features a hymnal melody; chilling, uncredited vocals courtesy of Denmark's Soho Rezanejad; and some impeccable, ominous, otherworldly sound design.

1:14 into this video: youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

3:38 in this one: youtube.com/watch?v=PdxFVFGdCpE

What a world.

Stop making these threads, you clueless shits.

Everything is off to a good start so far.

that's fucking ridiculous ahahahaha

i can't say i'm surprised that loke rabhek hangs out with people who are just as insufferable as he is though

Lol what the fuck.

Holy shit that's perfect

That's fantastic.

Anyway, have some GOOD noise: the first Ahlzagailzehguh release, freshly ripped.

mediafire.com/download/3hw6nwxnr1ky98e/TactileAgnosia.rar

Incredible.
Man, I had such high hopes for Posh Isolation back in like 2011-2012.

Right on.
Will James ever put out a proper full-length album again? It's been way too long.

I'm sure he will, he's pretty into his craft and takes it seriously. Takes time to get stuff right. There's some awesome shit down the line on his label - Collapsed Hole pretty much doesn't have a single bad release on it, least as far as I've heard.

Posh Isolation still has good releases every now and then

Doing a text post that I will probs delete BUT UGHHH, I am so annoyed I have to do this. JUST TO MAKE FEW THINGS CLEAR

Ok so why are some people sooo offended by this posh isolation “fandom” and people being interested with this scene and the people who are surrounding them? Like many people including myself seems to get lots of hate because of that.

First of all what the fuck this even have to do with other people? I don’t care what are other people “obsessing” over. If I was obsessing over Justin Bieber or Harry Styles everyone would be like “lol” but if I say that I love Loke Rahbek people are telling I am pathetic and Loke would just laugh at me bacause I am a loser and whole Posh Isolation scene would just laugh that I am such a joke.

Like honestly what the hell? I can obsess over Justin Bieber if I want to but I can also obsess over LFY if I want to and that’s my own problem, not anyone else’s and you can go ahead and laugh at this text post I don’t care.

I don’t know people from tumblr orr from the internet and they can think i’m obsessed idiot if they want but I just love their music and yes I love them as people too. BUT they’re not my whole world. I have friends, there is a boy I love way more than Loke or Elias or whoever. I love other bands too. I AM SOO OBSESSED WITH SUPERNATURAL. I love Dane DeHaan. Omg I also love Finnish rock bands I listened in 2005. I was studying photography, now I am working and if you tell me I have no life yesss go ahead. But it doesn’t make me look like an idiot, it makes you one.

People on the internet are not allowed to judge my personality or my life. I do have more life than posh, you haters don’t have to worry!!!!!!!!!!

This pasta is always nice

Actually, it's been proven that male born people have a predisposition to liking harsh noise. I'm not saying girls can't or don't, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin

That really is her lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLD1yaGvF1M

God bless Nick Rochefort.

why do they have that guy onstage pretending to play the guitar? it's obvious that they're just manually triggering pre-recorded guitar parts

4 the a e s t h e t i c ofc
come on, its like you don't know anything about posh isolation

Can anyone recommend shit that sounds like what I make?
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/gothic-abbreviation

Here’s a power electronics album from a previous project from 2015 I just released
ourexitbag.bandcamp.com/album/figments-to-bones

>Posh Isolation is such trendy bullshit

i just don't like the way PI have managed to bring this weird sort of boy band/popstar-worship aspect into a field in which it really shouldn't belong
that and the very opportunistic and dabbling way in which they seem to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon really puts me off of the whole thing

if they were just another of the many mediocre record labels riding the coattails of PAN and hospital productions I wouldn't be as annoyed by them as i am(it's why i don't give a shit about strange rules for example, which i think is a label that is just as subpar and unoriginal as PI in regards to the music that it puts out, but which at least seems to put a focus entirely on that music instead of the fashion and connections surrounding it), but that's not all that they're doing.

there's so much self-involvement and narcissism and cynicism to what they're doing, it's really gross to behold. doubly so because even people who really should know better are eating it all up.

>it's why i don't give a shit about strange rules for example, which i think is a label that is just as subpar and unoriginal as PI in regards to the music that it puts out, but which at least seems to put a focus entirely on that music instead of the fashion and connections surrounding it

I'm not so sure about that, I still remember that guy being very conscious about making it known that he was GOOD FRIENDS WITH DOMINICK FERNOW and that his tapes were all MASTERED BY KRIS LAPKE back when Strange Rules was just starting off. Serious hanger-on vibes.
I'm generally pretty keen on supporting small labels when they're first finding their footing, but I disliked the way Strange Rules initially presented itself enough to not bother with anything that he put out.

The Cremation Lily shit that I occasionally hear elsewhere makes me think that the sounds themselves really weren't worth the support anyway. Homeboy seems to only be capable of doing either a dime store Chinese knockoff take on Prurient or a dime store Chinese knockoff take on that whole melodic decayed synth-pop thing that Posh Isolation are so fond of.

Was John Olson right? Is noise dead?

>Is noise dead?

we can only hope

Been a while since I've shamelessly promoted myself in one of these threads......

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz

i see this general is still utter shit
good, good

The one going yesterday was pretty decent, or at least not awful... Don't know what happened

I heard a while back that z'ev got into a train derailment and was in the hospital, does anyone know if he recovered ok?

*sniffs*

Anyone going?

>Meme Girls
based on that, no

What did everyone think of this? I really enjoyed it. Noise aotysf

Hey noise, here's my white noise generator I made

guys this is my first time in a noise thread ive only listened to pulse demon cuz im a pleb what should i listen to next

how to make pedals?

That's ambient music doe.

You sound underage. Fuck off.

I live in San Marcos (TXST), would like to drive up for this but don't wanna deal with the hassle

>My Neighbor Satan
Ayy thats someone who posts their SC here, had to think about it for a bit.

Did you like it?

not really lol

>rich kid scenester bullshit

thats the whole noise scene though.

What aspects did you like best?

i dunno lol

that's not me, i made that original comment. yes i liked it

what are you doing lol
why are you pretending to be me wtf

why is it that every noise thread I don't start sucks

wtf

Every noise thread that gets made on Sup Forums sucks because nobody on Sup Forums knows anything about noise.
I don't think I've ever come out of these threads with a positive impression. They're either full of shitposting or full of ignorance.
These threads have always been embarrassing cancer.

what do you listen to

Noise.

There's nothing to know about noise faggot. If you don't make It you're a tourist with no valid opinions about anything.

fuck off, johnny

I posted it

You should go san marcos is like than 30 mins from austin

What are some >current year noise to check out?

anyone else remember pharmakon?

well fuck me

i really need to know where i can see more of katie

Well, there's a connection I never thought would happen.
Not even Scandinavian hipster noise is safe from Sam Hyde.

I don't know if this is the rivhy place to ask but, does anyone have the Oneohtrix Point Never flow chart?

>needing a flowchart for an artist with like 4 or 5 proper albums

He has way more music than that.

Can somebody recommend me a good and cheap mixing board?

behringer

seeing puce mary in

have fun
ask her about her stealing gear from people if you get the chance

what?

That's what they get for being globalists

Thanks! Any model you recommend?

not really, it depends on your goals, they're all shit but they work fine. I run my modular through a 12 channel (I think) with some dsp in the board for house shows and its just as competent as my studio one.

this whole copenhagen thing has gone down to shit since 2012 or perhaps 2013 if we're being really generous

shame it all turned into artsy shit, can't remember the last release i liked from posh isolation catalogue

This was really good but nowhere near noise

man I'm hyped bc I'm getting tape releases later this month on a friend's label he's starting up. Hope they actually sell tho. It's gonna be on a label called Asura Revolver, which idk if they have a bandcamp yet. if anyone's curious, you can get my album for free rn at distantsupergiant.bandcamp.com minus some exclusive tracks for the tape release.

I pray things get better when the summer will be over. This board used to be pretty decent.

This general is usually better in the fall/winter time at least.

True but this is site is at an all time low at the moment.

Is it at all possible to discuss noise? I really can't do much more than describe textures or sounds that I like, or someone's aesthetic and the imagery they use.

I feel like Sup Forums is the toughest board to contribute to, as no one here really knows how to "talk" music in a meaningful way. The best thing you can hope for is share the stuff you make and then shill it once you have a complete release.

I'm digging that Puce Mary link so far. I like when noise is used in a more subtle way. Reminds me of Nurse with Wound

While you're not wrong, i dont think it's gunna change for a while until the shitposters get tired of the FOTM memes.
>i really can't do much more
Go for it, anything is better than nothing. In any case, describing what you like it better than just posting the cover of an album & saying "i like this". There was some thread like that last night & it was v dry. That said, pls don't shill.

What's it like to be one of the metaposter faggots complaining that "no one knows how to talk noise in a meaningful way" who forced out everyone who knew anything or made noise?

Yeah we need more useless metaposting trips like you to help push out the last people that contribute to these threads I mean shill

People were posting noise and instead of commenting on it thoughtfully, proceeded to bash the "scene" and their integrity or some bullshit.

Ive done more sharing & posting here than you ever have, desu. Metaposting is all people do in this general & i've given up ignoring it. Its not like you're doing any better.

Can anyone recommend something that's similar to this? The other black noise stuff i've checked out is pretty different.

See, you're still the retards doing the metaposting and I'm still the one telling you to fuck off.

harshnoisewall.bandcamp.com/album/100-celebrating-100-releases-with-hnw

Okay how many of you guys are on here?

Not gunna fuck off m8, but i'll "stop" "meta""posting" for yr sake. I have some shares in mind for later anyways when i get off work

>reverse image search your pic
>Google suggests Ed Sheeran

kek

lol here's the bandcamp if reverse search doesn't work
glossolaliarecords.bandcamp.com/album/--2

What label will release my industrial free jazz if it is good industrial free jazz?

nordvargr.bandcamp.com/album/bedr-vlig
pretty similar

Fuck Posh Isolation, bring Hopsital Tapes back :(

release yourself nig, promote on bandcamp
get a deal later (this will kill your career anyways, labels are shti)

Honestly, I thought Pharmakon was more marketed to the rich hipster kids. I'm cool with PI, they look like insufferable cunts but their music is kinda cool. It's like ambient PE. Not agreeing with their "scene" though.

i don't care if MDE made fun of posh isolation, i don't have to be on their side. we're hipsters anyway and i don't care.

soundcloud.com/alienwavve/sets/i-want-to-believe-ep

Noise music

do you guys rate the incapacitants?

Hijokaidan > CCCC > merzbow > incapacitants desu senpai

Does anyone have a working link for this album? I haven't found anything on the net.

this is the worst flowchart at least for live performance

Incapacitants > Hijokaidan > Merz

never seen CCCC live

surely some of you guys are Sup Forumstants