Sup, Sup Forums

Sup, Sup Forums

This probably isn't the proper place to post this, but I'm going to be working on an invitation to get a Russian tourist visa by the end of the month, and in June I'm going to visit St. Petersburg.

Any Russiabros have any advice for a burger on what I should expect, look forward to, avoid, etc?

>burger visiting Russia
Kek

avoid the police
avoid eastern/asian looking people
avoid bald people /people with short haircuts wearing tracksuits
avoid visiting poor areas
avoid drinkin tap water
avoid buying cheap foods

learn russian

>what I should expect

people trying to sell you shit. they're literally everywhere.

wear a swastika flag

ask the people of St. Peterburg if they were hungry during the siege

call it Leningrad

>avoid buying cheap foods

But all food is cheap in Russia now that ruble is dead :^)

>But all food is cheap in Russia
not really

How is crime in St. Petersburg, compared to Moscow, or other cities in Russia?

There is nothing to be afraid of in St Petersburg or Moscow actually. Maybe don't go to sleeping quarters with shitty commieblocks, but rather since it's just waste of time.

dont really know but sure Moscow and SP are better in this regard than other regions

I was in St. Petersburg for fun in April this year. it was great. I never felt unsafe anywhere, and I was walking around alone at night in some areas that were rather isolated.

In fact, the only Tinder date I have ever had, I got there. She and I went to this awesome cafe at the top of an old observatory in a building. The entrance was in some alley in what you'd probably think was a sketchy-as-fuck area. It was all fine though.

I also walked by myself to an anti-cafe to meet friends. It was basically someone's basement in a dark courtyard. I stood around for a while waiting for them to meet me. No problems.

It's also the city with the best looking women out of anywhere I've ever been, by a long shot.
9/10, would return.

>avoid eastern/asian looking people
das wrasass

>Even Americans, who can go literally anywhere, enjoy St Petersburg
>I've never been there, even though it takes only several hours to get there from Moscow
Something wrong here

Any attractions or anything else that you'd recommend?

Don't feel too terrible. I know someone from Novosibirsk who's never been to either Moscow or St. Petersburg

>I know someone from Novosibirsk who's never been to either Moscow or St. Petersburg
me?

>he knows someone who can't be arsed to travel 3.5k kilometers from Novosibirsk to Moscow or St. Petersburg
Marvelous

I could go to St Petersburg at almost any time actually, just never wanted to. I thought there is nothing to do there and it's better to save more money to have more fun in Europe.

Flight takes about several hours and not too expensive, I'm from Moscow and was in Novosibirsk many times when I was a child since I have relatives there.

Oddly, I enjoyed riding the Metro around. It's really good, and deeeeeep.

People will tell you to go to the museums since there are tons of them. I'm not really into that though. I just enjoyed wandering around, since it's so visually unique. Everywhere it's a facade. There are hardly any "glass" buildings anywhere, and yet seems to just sprawl forever like that.

You can also go to Udelnaya Flea Market and buy old soviet shit and car parts and whatnot.

After 1am or so, you can see the canal bridges raise and watch ships pass. This one is the exact bridge on which someone once painted a huge cock, for example. It was an honor to see it in person.

>flying Russian airlines
no thanks

>Riding Russian trains
Enjoy your плaцкapт

>Not having a bycicle
Плeбc

>Ride a bicycle in Siberia
Revenant: Russia edition

I wanna see the Winter Palace, Museum of Political History, and Dostoyevsky's grave, since he's my /lit/ husbando. That market sounds sweet though. I wanna buy old Soviet stuff.

what about кyпe
anyway it's very dangerous flying on russian блoхoлeты with drunk russian pilots

>Кyпe
Too long anyway, although it's alright if you don't ride with retards.
When did you see a Russian plain fall the last time? Btw, Aeroflot is absolutely not bad now.

>When did you see a Russian plain fall the last time?

>american pretending that he visited Russia

Only fuck 99 people because that last one statistically has aids.

Given that planes flight almost anytime and anywhere, this frequency isn't something you should worry about. You rather will be hit by a car.

>Go to a 3rd world shithole
>Fuck aborigines
>Get aid
Sounds like a fun vacation

It should no problem seeing that stuff. The market is a bit outside the city-proper though.
My friend told me to watch my pockets there, but it seemed pretty uneventful aside from one lady getting upset at me for photographing her giant pile of shit because I was so surprised by its grandeur.

>This probably isn't the proper place to post this
Yes. Yes it is.
You'll be fine.

Kupchino is the best SP district to have a rest.