ITT: times fantano was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEWru_PBRoc
youtube.com/watch?v=UfpcP9JIxqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not a 10
>right

Wew lad

weird how fantano spent all of 2015 hyping shitty hip hop albums to double his subs
now he's giving them all low ratings

>not a 1
>right

Wew lad

>this album is as good as Blonde and MBDTF
Yeah right. Cailu looking ass nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=JEWru_PBRoc

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpcP9JIxqo

I know this thread is meant to rile people up but he really is right about this.

He had the right idea but should have been lower desu

>liking staring at the sea unironically (album to his left shoulder)
are you kidding me

agree.

indie music critics dont do a great impact on sale but they influence on the music festivals picks, like obviously P4K Festival and Coachella,

Thug, Vincen and Kendrick made short albums-EP they're already "critic darlings" type rappers. A short album is a more easy target to being an more cohesive work, so i'd say they just sitting on studios and planning to create and recreate critic baits, its obvious.

I think the top of a critic bait in music is Beyoncé's "Lemonade", more even than Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly", is not about the quality of the music being bad but the case where they're faking their lyrical cotent only to pleasing these white boys and white girls.

you know the shit is ridicule

I want the alt artists to be praised, i want more Swans and Death Grips on a Grammys event and less Beyonce and Taylor swift, for a minute.

In a sidenote i liked one song of that Jjjjjeffery joint. The tape have a few different Thug things, its ok. But i want to see him on a full mode in a true album, please kill this mixtapes shit, fuck that wheres your HiTunes shit man? Fuck faggot.

7 isnt a low rating.

He's an idiot he gives Barter 6, one of his best projects, a fucking 5 yet gives Gayffery, his worst project by far, a 7. He deserves to die.

Jeffery is literally his only consistently good project

Barter 6 has some good tracks but a shitton of filler as well

best trip on this site

>likes barter 6 and thinks jeffery is his worst
Your pleb is showing. Jeffery is the first time hes done something less formulaic and generic.

I agree, tbqhwyf.

pitchfork spoke the truth on this one

>UH OH HIP HOP AND ITS MEME INFLECTION MAN BETTER GIVE IT BNM

wasn't even 1/4th as good as Barter 6

nailed it

wat