Oh shit hes at it again

oh shit hes at it again.

mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-launches-foul-mouthed-7961614

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2143/are-humans-the-only-species-to-have-homophobes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tyson fury
Destroyer of the international jew klinchko
Last bastion of christian morals and family values
About to to destroy Anthony 'promoter of gun/drugs culture' Joshua
Undisputed heavyweight champion

A true hero

>Tysina

That's not what draconian means.

Typical United fan

>You are already allowed to marry your animals and stuff.
really

>So if you want to s*** your animals.....it will be made legal.
What did he mean but this?

In the UK yes. David Cameron made a new law after reports that he fucked a pig in university.

Is TySSon Fury the most red-pilled sportsman?

>I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next ten years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home you know your pets your cats and dogs and all that so that will be legal

>tfw I hate the way this reach babby boxes but I dont want the memes to end

Hopefully klitschko at least tries some punches

> if that’s draconian then I suppose I like being a draconian. They should call me Tyson ‘Dracula’ fury because I’m still living in those times
>Maybe they might start making it legal so that four or five men can grab a granny and rape her in public in front of kids and all that. Or grab an old man and rape him
>You’ve got men s******* men then going home and s******* the girlfriend, the girlfriend leaves him then goes to somebody else....somebody else s**** her because she’s obviously going to have a hundred partners isn’t she, minimum that’s the right thing to do, so all she’s doing is spreading these diseases, day in and out for everybody else.
>“Women are even taking overnight bags out with them, so they are going out just to get laid. Just like men usually do. Women are worse than that.
>"They are taking their overnight bags because they know they are going to pull somebody and get at it that night. Filth, pure filth.

He posts here, doen't he?

Top lad

>tfw i kind of agree with some of the shit he says

am i on the wrong side of history lads?

He's right you know

No, we've already reached the high watermark of leftism. The pendulum is swinging rightwards and it's going to get bloody.

He's just a typical Manc gobshite, says what ever the fucks on his mind semi-seriously and contradicts himself with his next sentence. Cut from the same cloth as Noel Gallagher.

bong to the big time

(Asked about why Wlad seems to take Tyson's attacks on homosexuality personally)
>Wladimir's a bisexual. Wladimir swings both ways. And for those who don't know that, I'm confirming it now.

Christ this guy is absolutely based as fuck

I fucking hope so. The right is certainly surging at the moment, yes. But the left has infested itself into popular culture.

Let me tell you something. I did a philosophy degree (laugh away, I know it's dumb), and in my first year I did a module in feminist philosophy. At that time (2010/2011, so literally five years ago), these uber left-wing views were very much a minority view. I believed in making our university's toilets unisex at that time, and when I said that to people they thought that was extreme. It's definitely not something that "normal people" supported, it was seen as a fringe view.

Fast forward to now and that sort of view has become something that the BBC would advocate.

It's bullshit really. I don't think these "normal people" really see the logical conclusion to these views though, I think they just think "happiness, bunnies, rainbows, lets make everyone happy!" without realising the detrimental effect of uber left-wing views.

So yes hopefully the pendulum will swing back right soon. I fucking hope so.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Jews own banks, media, everything
>soon you'll be allowed to marry and fuck animals
>trannies are mentally ill

I don't understand. Was he wrong? Why are people mad?

>mfw I unironically agree with everything he is saying.

I kekd pretty good at Dracula being Draconian

based

Is that what he thinks it means? In Dracula's time period?

>wants to nuke ISIS,pedos and trannies
>this is a bad thing now

>if that’s draconian then I suppose I like being a draconian. They should call me Tyson ‘Dracula’ Fury because I’m still living in those times

That's racist. ISIS lives matter.

>Tyson Fury
>actually quite calm

> muh ch-children!
> muh religiosity!

haha, you're adorable

Agreed. It's time children start standing up for themselves! They've had it too easy too long.

SHAT AP BLAD

He literally just chats stream-of-consciousness bullshit

lol dude do you seriously think kids need protecting from gays? i have some bad news for you, gays have been around forever and ever muchacho, pretending they don't exist will do much more harm than good

this guy is the biggest moron on the planet. no education whatsoever and everything he says can easily be proven wrong.

but i like how mad he makes people and so hope he keeps winning and talking shit. its the medias own fault for listening to someone who gets punched in the face for a living, hes not a role model.

>everything he says can be proven wrong

Oh, I didn't know the Jews didn't control banks or the media.

jesus christ

> he actually fell for it

the "jews control everything" gimmick has been around since the dark ages, my dude

I think kids need to be protected from perversion as perversion breeds perversion. Gays aren't necessarily perverts but a lot o perverts practice homosexuality.

> kids need to be protected from perversion

so who gets to decide what "perversion" means?

i like how this guy thinks nobody fucked the same sex/kids back 1000s of years ago when theres gay shit recorded on the earliest paper created, and literally everyone was inbred and the average girl had atleast one kid by the time she was 15. i dunno what he thought the past was like..

>yfw he gets robbed by some shady decision in the rematch

They needed protecting from gay pedophile Jerry Sandusky

>lol dude do you seriously think kids need protecting from gays?
Yes

>gays have been around forever
But they were locked up in prison before 1967 (in this country)

>pretending they don't exist will do much more harm than good
You are right. Don't they don't exist. Lock them up in prison instead.

catholics pls go

>Don't they don't exist
>Don't

> Don't they don't exist.

I'm not Catholic

*Don't pretend they don't exist

My mistake

SJWism is the real redpill.

Join me sis

Well, definitely the morality things he talks about. But I'm not religious.

> le Sup Forums is secretly conservative-minded meme

you kids are precious t.b.h

No SJWism is the blue pill. The pill that allows you to believe whatever you want to believe. Real life is the red pill. You are forced to face the truth and see how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

Then why do you care who other people have sex with?

What are you even talking about?

>implying it's a meme
there's a reason they've been kicked out of over 100 countries in 2 millennia.
that's an exile every 20 years.

the hero we deserve

reminder that every time you poo in loo youve been cucked by the jews

People are asshurt because 90% of what he was was completely true.

>watch the video
>talks about licking a cat's minge

Get a load of this c.u.c.k.

Because it's unnatural and immoral that's why

this retard should go to america, trump would probably give him the vice president job

hardcore rightwing guys are just as bad as sjws but on the other side

>unnatural and immoral

Thanks, church lady.

man i love this fucking gypsy, he's literally Sup Forums
only thing he's got left to say is that klitschiko should get hanged by the russian separatists

How the fuck is it "antisemitic" to point out the basic fact that most major media and news corporations are owned by jews? Yes, he's also implying that they push certain narratives and agendas, but so what? Anyone who owns some time of platform, owned by jews or not, whether it's a major news corporation or a little online blog, you'll always have biases and certain agendas being pushed.

People are so fucking sensitive.

It would only be truly antisemitic if there was a broad, direct insult added on to what he said.

I don't go to church

Sometimes I do think I should believe in God but at the moment I don't. Maybe I will someday though, we'll see

Anyway this is besides the point which is that homosexuality is unnatural and immoral. Stop defending immoral acts

I wouldn't mind so much if somebody decided to do it behind closed doors (although it is still disgusting and if someone is willing to engage in that, who knows what they're willing to do? Which is why really I think it's wrong full stop). Instead of people telling children - CHILDREN - that it is OKAY to engage in this disgusting acts.... that's where the line really needs to be drawn

Who cares that he's a gypsy. He's a still a proud Brit to me (desires to move to America notwithstanding)

>unnatural
Wearing clothes is unnatural.

>immoral
Says who?

How is it the blue pill when it was the norm before 1970?

its not though. its pretty gross sure but theyre born liking dudes, not really unatural if literally millions of men are born attracted to dudes. so in a creationists mind god clearly isnt perfect and fucked up which fury thinks is impossible.

How is it so hard to explain to children that some boys like girls? Most of them will still grow up fancying Katie from next door. Children have grasped much harder things like death and divorce

Some boys like boys *

>Wearing clothes is unnatural.
But wearing clothes is morally good. It promotes a good and decent society. Homosexuality does NOT promote a good and decent society. It's disgusting. It's unnatural. It is sexual perversion. Once you start dabbling in any kind of sexual perversion who knows where you will end up. Fiddling kids probably. Or grandmas. The vulnerable of society who aren't strong enough to protect themselves.

>Says who?
Nature.

that coat is fucking with my head. it's unbelievable.

Have you ever been on a plane? Have you ever taken paracetamol? Heathen

Hes a big guy

>Nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

SJWism definitely wasn't the norm before 1970... unless you mean something else?

>theyre born liking dudes
Please don't lie.

That's disgusting. Propaganda like that should absolutely, definitely not be allowed.

Homosexuality is unnatural and children should be taught as such.

>muh naturalistic fallacy
it's not even true. many animals perform homosexual acts.

Except gay men are not vulnerable. Two consenting male adults are not vulnerable. Sex that isn't missionary for the sole purpose of procreation is perversion? Don't try to slippery slope this into something irrelevant

Okay, I'm just gonna stop feeding the troll now.

Good day to you, sir.

m8 you think its a choice? you can spot a fag at school a mile away and this is middle school. before theyve even touched another human sexually. i knew a guy that spoke and walked like a homo at 12 years old and he didnt even know what gay meant. its a birth thing. why would someone choose to want a cock up their arse or to be attracted to children or any other stuff like that when it gets looked down on so much? its clearly not a choice

Too obvious. Ya blew it

He's not wrong at all, shame he's going to apologize for this kind of stuff in the future.

Might have got fucked up the arse when he was kid himself

But those things are not perversions. They are not disgusting.

Here's another example of something is disgusting. Letting another man fuck your wife. Why is that disgusting? It's debasing. It's humiliating. It defies every single purpose of your being as a man, which is to have pride, have a family, and have children. You are a disgusting, weak, pathetic runt of an animal if you let any man debase you like that. And that's exactly what homosexuality is. Two men committing a disgusting, immoral, debasing, humiliating act that rids them of any claim to masculinity, rids them of their dignity forever, rids their families of dignity. It's disgusting.

We are not animals, we are civilised human beings. But okay I will engage with your point. Is the alpha silverback gorilla a faggot? No. Is the alpha male of a pride of lions a faggot? No.

Why do these animals fight each other to the death for the sake of being the alpha? To fuck all the females. That is their reward, prime reproductive access to all the females. Any homosexual occurrences that happen in such animals are firstly vastly in the minority and secondly are frowned upon by those animals just as they are by us.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/2143/are-humans-the-only-species-to-have-homophobes

They will take advantage of those who are vulnerable.

No it's not a perversion because it's with a woman.

>you can spot a fag
Their parents failed them.

I'm not a troll mate, just telling you that homosexuality is unnatural, which it is.

>controversial
>outspoken
>heavyweight champion of the world
>calls to be banned from the sport for not following status quo

is Tyson Fury the rightwing Muhammed Ali?

>We are not animals

Yes we are.

You call it 'being gay'

I call it natural selection ,I don't give a fuck if two people want to make them self's happy by being gay.My only problem is when children are involved.Gays should not be allowed children ,that is truly unnatural unlike being a gay

Muhammad Ali was a Muslim ,he probably had the same opinions as Tyson .Only gets away with it because he's black and the 'bankers' don't mind that

muhammed ali had some pretty radical ideas. like blacks should only marry blacks etc.

is Tyson Fury the christian muhammed ali?

Explain consciousness and spirituality then

>this thread

Heathens getting btfo left right and centre

Keep calling us the bad guys ,maybe one day you will wake up but I fear it will be all too late

I meant we're not on the same level as the other animals. Do any other animals have civilised society? Do any other animals wear clothes? Do any other animals have legal systems, judicial systems? No.

That's a fair point, as I said earlier I don't mind as much if people are going to be gay behind closed doors. But as soon as you start impressing that on young children... that is disgusting. Children are impressionable and to persuade them that it's somehow "normal" to be homosexual is absolutely disgusting. Taking advantage of their innocence

I think Tyson's point is we will live in a society where children who arnt gay will be brain washed in into believe they could be ,as well as living in a society where gays can bring up children

Hes just comparing it to outlandish stuff for shock value ,to help his point

>It defies every single purpose of your being as a man, which is to have pride, have a family, and have children.
nice philosophy m9. no reason to believe this must be true.
>We are not animals, we are civilised human beings
right, so stop basing our morality on what animals do/don't do.
>secondly are frowned upon by those animals just as they are by us.
that's just bullshit. your only source is a stackexchange question with one answer. might as well cite fucking yahoo answers. the examples are not instances of homophobia, just competition for sexual partners. if the males seperate two females and fuck one, that's hardly hate isn't it? do you fuck one of the guys when you go gay bashing? there's nothing to suggest actual homophobia other than your own projections.
>prime reproductive access to all the females
animals have no idea about the connection between sex and reproduction.

>But those things are not perversions. They are not disgusting.
>if i like it it's not disgusting, if i don't it is
kek m8 not even trying

Didn't know there were this many fags on sp. Atleast this Britbro is blowing all of you the fuck out

he's made no point that hasn't been shot down already except just repeating that it's wrong and disgusting. why is it wrong and disgusting? because it's immoral. why is it immoral? because it's wrong and disgusting.