Sup Forumsernational headlines

What's the biggest story in your city/country at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably something about trump

Trump & Erdoğan

The fact that the police lately raided the homes of several hundreds radical Islamists in one single morning was hardly adressed.

Right wing primaries.
They're all old and boring.

How election results are viewed locally in your area?

What about Erdogan?

Do you think they are going to win the presidency next year, or it will be like the local elections?

>The government picked an unellectable "transvestite" to run for president.
>Goverment says it will resin if they lose.
>Xe lost to a shaved head military guy.
>Government resigned.
[self inflicted instability intensifies]

I heard about those raids, sad to hear they went unnoticed.

What about this shaved head guy? Is he good or bad?

Were they just raids or something happened that caused them?

Another Day in the Dictatorship: Russia's withdrawal of it's signature from the ICC grants out Shitslamists legitimacy

>Were they just raids or something happened that caused them?
Regular raids after investigating and identifying cells as far as I remember.
It's funny that people don't pay attention to the thing that stops big attacks.
Cells like these planned 9/11.

Probably, but if its Sarkozy, the FN will win.

Former governor of Rio arrested for corruption.

He's Merkel's most important partner in the refugee crisis, that's why she never critisizes him, even though he
continously becomes less democratic, eg. censors Turkish media. He also wants German media to be censored for him. A German comedian was put under police protection because Erdoğans supporters threatened him after he made a poem that ridiculed Erdoğan.

Will he halt the influx of refugees? What will he do in Syria? What about the Kurds?

Putin's dreams are coming true: third world war might start in Baltic countries

Russia reacts to Lithuania's decision to restrict broadcast of PTP Плaнeтa (Russian channel)

Rest just local politics

Finding shitton of explosives and guns from some random criminal group, they are trying to find whether that explosive was to be used outside of Serbia or inside

what is that thing on her back?

She forget to remove the clothes-hanger, or the microphones behind her

It's weird how one countries policies can affect another far away indirectly. With US having Trump in presidency the EU will be the remaining force to criticize Bashir, it is kind of sad.

True, and it is going to a bigger problem ahead for them, if they don't treat it properly, as constant raids on Islamist homes is going to generate a negative sentiment towards the government from the growing immigrant Muslim population at least to radicalize more of the youth

What about the other guy, Alan something?

That's a good thing, no?

I think EU's best bet at the moment is to strengthen the Balkan border to take away this bargaining chip from him, but I don't think it will happen

How's the idea of EU army viewed in there?

Didn't they arrest a group that was planning a coup in Montenegro the other day? What happened with that?

buttocks inflation device

mind control recievers

1. Anti- black pete protesters arrested

2. Geert Wilders is on trial for 5000 euros for demanding less Moroccans in the Netherlands

3. The media has a left wing bias. Has the media also misjudged Dutch voters and is Geert Wilders going to become the next prime minister?

>Anti- black pete protesters arrested
Is that thing still going on?

>Geert Wilders
Did his popularity decline or rise in the poll after Trump's win?

>In my area:
The sentencing of Matthew Tucker. A crazy guy that killed his mother, wrapped her in plastic, and dumped her body in the woods

>In Canada:
The selection of the Greyjay as our official national bird (pic related)

>A crazy guy that killed his mother, wrapped her in plastic, and dumped her body in the woods
Molyneux will be proud

>Is that thing still going on?
Yes. And it will keep going on for years. Some blacks from America hate it. And some of our media companies are from the USA and Luxembourg and they dislike it.
But for Dutch people it's as important as Christmas. So everyone, including the police, hates black pete protesters.

>Geert Wilders
His popularity is going up and down, but he's usually the biggest party in the polls.
During the refugee crisis he was as big as the two ruling parties combined in the polls, but now he's a just above the second party.

nothing particular, just the typical internal political bullshit some cases of corruption nobody cares about, that's all

Juppé, dont like him too much, he isnt much of a stateman, I hope Fillon wins.

We have elections in march 2017. Which is going to be fun.

Especially because the government hasn't yet rejected the EU-Ukraine treaty yet.
Which they should have done after the Dutch people rejected the treaty in a referendum:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016

This will be a major problem during the elections.

>How's the idea of EU army viewed in there?
Well we recently had conscription reintroduced and people are like 50/50 about it. Some are very happy that young lads are going to serve. However, some recent scandals put a shadow on the military, there have been some shady deals about simple kitchen tools such as forks and knives, which were bought from somewhere for I think 8x the price. A lot of money being spent on it makes people unhappy, so lots of them are starting to think of soldiers as leeches.

As for EU army, I seriously doubt anyone here would support it since we already have NATO and our own growing military.

Confrontation between this two, he called her moscow cuckoo

It's like black lives matter going global lel

> but now he's a just above the second party.
Regardless if he wins or not, he's going to shift the Dutch policies to the right in the foreseeable future

I just googled that guy Fillon, it says he was the PM during Sarkozy's term. How different is he from him policy wise then?

People don't see NATO as a weakening force with Trumps threats of kicking some members out?

Why does she insist on having that meme hair?

Why do you censor a TV channel though? You should respect your minorities.

Now she has that Hot Secretary look.

Too cheese coloured for me. Whites are supposed to be pink.

The biggest story is the mainstream media desperately telling us not to trust anyone that isn't the mainstream media, since anyone who isn't them is "fake news"

that just old pic, here is new

But there are some fake news outlets, however that doesn't mean that news should be exclusive to limited sources.

They included InfoWars and Breitbart which have been far more truthful than the mainstream media this election by far.

>People don't see NATO as a weakening force with Trumps threats of kicking some members out?
I guess that not, we Lithuanians don't trust a word of any politicians, they barely do anything they say here. So there is no reason to believe Trump or anyone else either. It's cringy to see how westerners get hyped over some sentence that someone says and revolve around it. It's just something that was said.

Our Russian minority is respected more than Russians in Russia, lol. It will be censored for 3 months starting in February due to constant Zhirinovsky bullshit. I know he is a clown, but that kind of propaganda tries to turn Russian minority against our government. It's like 5th column.

Is Steve Bannon really a >white nationalist like the liberal media says?

yuo stole my get

Czech'd

Wtyftw wasted

God damn, that unexpected

I dedicate this get to /v4/

Rio is broke. Politicians were arrested.

No. They throw those terms around like candy on Halloween.
Also you don't know how hard it was to not bantz you there, the opportunity is perfect, but you've been alright.

>InfoWars
The water filters lad? come on m8

I agree with that.
Nice digits

Do these arrests have any meaning on the ground beyond formalities?

Thank you I wuv u 2

*grabs you from behind and squeezes you*

You're ok in my book Lithuania :*

InfoWars is more than based Alex Jones, has Paul Joseph Watson who actually delivers accurate news despite talking like a retarded cunt and being a limey.

t. meteor man

Why did you even have a referendum on it? Why does netherlands care about such a thing?

I do hope it comes into power. We need to get the Ukraine into the EU asap so russia stops bullying them.

what is this cuck doing here?, and asking for the liberation of a "political prisoner" (a nigger that stole everything)

Canada, keep your faggotry far from us

Never. Ukraine isnt even close to fullfill European Standards. Just becaus it triggered russia deosnt mean we should adopt an undevelpoed retarded child.

Eh, there is a right wing troll website called GeenStijl. And they literally randomly selected a European treaty to hold a referendum about. They did it to prove that the EU is undemocratic and we cannot influence European policies in any way.

At first our politicians and the voters treated it as a joke, because nobody even heard of the treaty and nobody gave a fuck. But then they got enough signatures for the referendum to be held. And things started to heat up.

Our government had intentionally closed a lot of voting booths to prevent people from voting. And left wing parties called upon people not to vote, so the referendum voting threshold wouldn't be achieved.

But the right wing website, who showed Ukraine is a corrupt shithole, and Green parties, who cared about animal rights started campaigning really hard. And they won.

Our government had promised to honor the referendum, so they are now in a pinch. They have asked opposition parties to help them pass the referendum anyway, but nobody wants to burn their fingers on the subject right before the elections.

And the EU is now fearmongering about it that we "shouldn't present gifts to Russia". While before the referendum they insisted the treaty had nothing to do with Russia and it was purely a trade treaty.

But the 'trade treaty' also included hints towards military cooperation and the ascension of Ukraine into the EU. Which they tried to cover up. And that's very unpopular here. Because to Dutch people Ukrainians are just third worlders.

Absolutely irrelevant shit about politics.

Low level official for an opposition party called the minister for social security a whore during a rant that was caught on film. Somehow this is front page stuff.

Do you still have no government?

minister of economic development was arrested for corruption

What about the rest of your government?

We have one since last week or so.

The same coalition as the old government?

Yes, but this time with a stronger opposition. In fact, the strongest since the history of our modern democracy.

Its not like theyre gonna do shit eitherway.

Do you believe it was because of corruption?
They are all corrupt after all.

>we Lithuanians don't trust a word of any politicians
you can always trust us

I see

I agree they're not close but they can work towards it just as other countries did before. I see no reason the couldn't become a member at some point in the future if they work hard for it.

Seems like making a big deal about something that is essentially nothing. Hopefully they will just pass it anyways since the referendum was nonsensical. Yes, of course they're right that Ukraine has corruption issues and other things, but the point in this agreement is that it incentivizes them to work harder to fix their problems so they can eventually gain a full membership. To deny even an association agreement on those grounds makes little sense

I think they should be gulaged totally
indeed they are all but I guess that's due to some internal conflicts

We don't want more slavs coming here. We don't want to pay for another shithole. And we don't want a conflict with Russia. And we don't want to be forced European bullshit down our throat.

If you desperately want a Nexit then you can pass it anyway yeah.
Geert Wilders promised us a referendum about our European participation anyway.

>couldnt become a EU member
How about the on going civil war?

exhumation of president Kaczynski who died in plane crash in order to find anything we could blame Russians for

Maybe Sweden can have an EU with Greece and Ukraine while the rest leaves.

do you really think Russians killed him?

You don't want white east euros but shitskins from north africa are ok? Netherlands logic? Ukrainians are fine people desu

That does indeed stop a membership but I don't see why it would stop this agreement, it does not necessarily lead to visas either, that's something that has to be decided on in the future in that case.

I think we should support Ukraine and work with them, there's good business opportunities and besides we should show some solidarity with them as they are our european brothers.

A teenage girl with cancer won the right to be cyrogenically frozen before she dies

Roman Eremenko getting a 2 year ban from playing football because of cocaine

Get Africans here and you turn our country into Africa.
Get Ukranians here and you turn our country into Ukraine.

Both are shitholes.

I just read about that. Feeling sad and happy for the girl at the same time.

Our Caribbean Islands and Suriname are even more successful than Ukraine. Ukraine is pure cancer.

It doesn't work that way, and EU is built on cooperation anyways, so even if NL ends up voting it down, that's not going to stop this process permanently. If Poland, Bulgaria and the baltics could join the EU I don't see why Ukraine could not do the same at some point in the future when they're ready

It is poor but that simply means there's more room to grow and more opportunities to lift the people up. Ukraine has a large white population that's kinda going to waste, with our cooperation they can be great.

>from the USA and Luxembourg
Luxemburg was a mistake

>Ukraine has a large white population that's kinda going to waste
Your rhetoric went from far left to far right in an instant lel

>infowars
>truthful

>more opportunities to lift the people up
Call us when they have elevated themselves. Meanwhile, they can stay away from.

Russia is also European. And exploiting a country which is unstable because of its on going civil is not something the EU should do. Neither should they get involved in conflicts that we shouldnt mess with.Especially if such actions could lead to further alienating of our ideals and people. See brexit.

I simply believe the EU has been very good for white people, it can be even greater. Yes, there's the migration thing in recent years, but looking past that, the EU has served to enormously strengthen white people's position in the world. -exit is a mistake, we should work together to improve the union and make each country better in cooperation instead of all going solo, there is strength in unity and finding common ground.

Yes that's what we will do, but in the meantime, there is no harm in a simple association agreement to foster relations and encourage them to fix their problems

Partially yes, Ukraine however is fully european. And it's hardly exploitation, this deal has been decades in the coming. This is nothing new. And it's simply sound business and all according to the basic ideas of the EU to expand here. But it was admittedly thanks to breaking the Russian grasp of the country that it was allowed to be passed. I seen no foul in that though, the Ukrainian people support it for the most part, so yeah. We should help them to move away from the choke-hold that Russia has held on them that has kept their country poor and weak for so long.

You seem to be under the impression that slaves are somehow better than non-whites. Such is not the case.

>I simply believe the EU has been very good for white people, it can be even greater. Yes, there's the migration thing in recent years, but looking past that, the EU has served to enormously strengthen white people's position in the world.

Bad meme

It's true, the single market has been instrumental in encouraging economic growth in europe.

The EU can be such a good force for european peoples interests in the world and it is my hope that it will survive these trying times.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/

Instructive. People are that dumb.

>Bad meme
No, "white people" is a bad meme. Slaves are not magically transformed from primitive foreign trash into family because they have the same skin colour as us.

>primitive foreign trash
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Anti-government rally in the capital tomorrow.

Vote about shutting down our nuclear power plants sunday in a week.
The two oldest ones in 2017, the other two in 2024 and 2029.

The EU is a soulless abomination that does its very best to destroy the nations of Europe and their ethnic and cultural distinctiveness. It moves power away from the people, introduces pointless bureaucracy, lets foreigners make our laws and ban things we care about, not to mention how it distributes resources away from people I care about to people I wouldn't voluntarily lift a finger for and rewards fucking everyone else over with things like letting economic immigrants through unhindered.