Swans Live?

I'm see Swans live tonight and I need to know what to expect. Will I die? Will me ears explode?

Wear earplugs dude. Just do it.

But won't people make fun of me?

fuck this pussy, it sounds better without plugs. Their set is solid. Gira is a crazy force on stage. enjoy

No literally everyone there will have them and you will look like a moron if you don't. However, I do suggest not wearing them for like one song so that you can understand how soulcrushing the volume is. You will feel like you are molding into the floor and probably get a bit of a stomachache afterwards.

Don't listen to this faggot or you will be holding your ears half the time and look like a real pussy.

>tonight

It's 1:37 AM

you dont need earplugs. you're not gonna damage your hearing from 1 night at a loud 2 hr concert. the music sounds better without them. plus those guys are exaggerating, or havent been to many shows. if you're concerned about your hearing, do it, but IMO it detracts from the experience.

it will be one of the best shows of your life, enjoy

Stay after the show and meet Gira if you want

Does he hang around afterwards at all?

>you're not gonna damage your hearing from 1 night at a loud 2
Yes you will. Ever had your ears ringing after a concert? Permanent hearing damage

Wear ear plugs OP. Take generic Hearos earplugs and cut them in half so they don't block out too much noise, but just take it down to a comfortable level.

You'll need earplugs I can second this

He signs merchandise after the shows.

Yeah, if you wanna get raped.

lol pussies

i literally stood beside the speaker with no earplugs at the show

does he use sharpie fine points? he seems like a fine point guy but one who uses purple or orange ink perhaps.
i want him to sign my shirt with an orange sharpie because this shirt is white and orange and I think that it would look cool, I just don't want to have to go buy an orange sharpie or a rainbow pack before the show considering I'll also need to buy earplugs and altoids.

As someone who has mild tinnitus and feels like killing myself every morning waking up with ringing in my ears, wear ear plugs

seriously? i have it and it just kind of drowns out except for when i'm laying in bed at night

who's seeing them on sunday

If you actually care about it that much, just fucking buy it at walmart along with your earplugs and altoids.

OH MY GAWD, YOU ARE SO COOL. I WISH THAT I COULD BE JUST AS HARD AS YOU, THAT WOULD BE SUPER RAD!!!

id bring the cut earplugs like that one guy suggested just in case cause i mean you can have and not need em or you can need em and not have em and i mean theyre like a dollar i probably wouldent use em but i aint you yah feel

>he doesn't understand how time zones work
Did your mother drop you?

It's just a prank bro

in regards to earplugs, closer =/= better just chill by the mixer cause that's typically where the sound is adjusted to, aka up close is gunna be louder than it should be. also depends on venue a bit like ballroom (noisier) vs. theater

I even got to take myself a selfie with him
He looks sad