GG Allin

what does Sup Forums think of him?

he was pretty wild

I'd say he was more of a performer than a musician, similar to Kanye West and Drake in that sense.

He's pathetic

yeah i agree, he's remembered more for his onstage actions than for any music he created.

Degenerate autist that panders to edgy 17 year old kids who are too lazy to listen to harsh noise walls and dsbm.

cool guy

>harsh noise walls and dsbm

LMAO

now i'm so glad that someone like GG existed

His act was kinda cute I guess

he literally covered himself in shit

what

He was far from an autist you idiot.

McPoopyPants

i think if /r9k/ was a musician it'd be GG Allin

he's dead

SMALL

WHITE

>harsh noise
contrarion core

he's a cuck

He's a tryhard

His music sucks and his philosophy was bullshit.
but he was the most offensive act in music and when he says he was "just expressing himself" it was true.
no pandering, no telling people what they wanted to hear, no "political" movement.

That's my fetish

Meh....he did set a line in the sand no one has yet crossed.

Definition of tryhard

You're the exact kind of pretentious pussy that GG would've despised, RIP Jesus Christ Allin, you are missed by many

He was being himself 100% which you will never achieve

>You're the exact kind of pretentious pussy that GG would've despised
good.

its not pretentious to not enjoy shit though

he sure was haha

what a crazy hombre

Never met anybody who really knows about this guy except this punk dude in high school who ended up oding.

>As part of his brother's request, the mortician was instructed not to wash the corpse (which smelled strongly of feces) or apply any makeup.

i got to see a show of his about 3 months before he croaked. it was entertaining. his brother Merle wore a Kaiser helmet, sporting the orthodox jewish ringlets on the sides of his head. gg was spat upon, slapped peoples heads with his microphone, threw parts of the drum kit at the audience, etc.