Dubs decides next band shirt I get

Dubs decides next band shirt I get

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/473622473/funny-rihanna-shirt-vintage-nirvana-logo?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-tops_and_tees&utm_custom1=ddb39006-20f0-411d-ba9f-3615e9f02e34&gclid=Cj0KEQjwo5--BRCS8ceLjv-XppUBEiQAGp15ELjxm8GG5tfcWm0X3S-3-AnHQnRF1mixglOUiqnI3RAaAiP_8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

21 gaylots

Texas Hippie Coalition

Smash Mouth

21 pilots

Me first and the gimme gimmes

death grips

21 pilots

reroll

damn...

Full Circle by The Doors

Really makes ya think...

21 pilots shirt OP

Time Machine Modulus

lol

Lol fff

I fucking knew this was going to happen.

wins but also rerolling

Winner

wow man

I was kneeling down in respect of kek while posting and he blessed me

Here is where you can buy it op! Screenshot your checkout receipt or your mom dies tonight

etsy.com/listing/473622473/funny-rihanna-shirt-vintage-nirvana-logo?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-tops_and_tees&utm_custom1=ddb39006-20f0-411d-ba9f-3615e9f02e34&gclid=Cj0KEQjwo5--BRCS8ceLjv-XppUBEiQAGp15ELjxm8GG5tfcWm0X3S-3-AnHQnRF1mixglOUiqnI3RAaAiP_8P8HAQ

Sweet, stoked for the shirt
Thanks Sup Forums

>he actually delivered

Good man

Clean out your inbox you lemon

I would wear the shit out of this ironically.

It's not a bad shirt and would make nirvana fans super buttmad

Ayy

you really did hit the jackpot with this thread, that was easily one of the best options. I've seen some musician I enjoy wearing that shirt too, I can't remember who though... maybe someone in AJJ? That sounds right, idk. Anyway, I'd totally wear that shirt. Send me one too, OP.