This man has tried to kill himself three times

This man has tried to kill himself three times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough apparently

is that deathconsciousness?

Glad he wasn't successful; he's such a cutie

I love Dan, he's one of my favorite people.

most overrated musician possibly of all time

most underrated musician of recent years

love love love this guy

just cant get enough of that man

there's a vid where he's emotionally playing a song and a dude first non stop fumbles with his mobile phone, this killed me and it will probably kill him at one point

looks like he meets the nu male criteria

I've listened to HANL but not Giles Corey. Can somebody describe the latter to me? I think it's like dark folk which seems like it would be up my alley.

Giles Corey is like HANL but rawer, and more suicide-y.

how can you even fail to kill yourself lmao

Giles Corey's first track is probably the most experimental one on it, it sounds like there is something pseudo haunting related going on. After that, it's a lot of really depressing sounding songs that are mostly acoustic and sound like they came out of the Industrial revolution. It's pretty good.

God still wants you around, that's how.

>tried
You mean used suicide as a means of getting attention three times. If you're serious about suicide you only need one "attempt"

All glasses wearing, balding nu-males should be extinguished from this planet with their weak genetics and inclination for being actual irl cuckolds. Seriously, they stagnate the human race. Eugenics is the only viable option for a future where our males are strong, have volumous hair, good eyesight and don't let their wives get fucked by other men.

You should realize if we started doing eugenics to "purge the human race of impurity", you're going to get swept up in that too.

what if i don't believe in god
how could he want me around

Just annihilate the obvious cucks. They all look and act the same and hold the same sjw beliefs.

Ever consider god may still care even if you don't? It's probably a bit like motherly love.

GC>HANL
just barely tho

>believing in God
>current year
Wew

I believe in Bob Moogs idea of God (yes that bob moog) that God is simply the whole of the universe. By that definition, God is omnipresent, all knowing, all seeing, God destoryes cities and bestows people blessings. Etc...

>believing in that shitty poetic bullshit
Literally a belief someone holds to make them feel special. Just call it the universe and be done with it. You don't need the word "God" when you can just call it the "universe".

just fucking listen to it holy shit

Yeah you're right really. It's a useful trick though for when religious bigots ask you if you believe in God.

lol thats the point though dummy, that god is the universe and vice versa.

GOD DOESN'T REAL

Again, you.

most underrated overrated musician of the the past 15 years

Damn I need to give Giles some more time, I love both but Deathcon is one od my top two or three favorite albums of all time and I don't even know where I would rank GC

Maybe I'm not yet in the mood to appreciate it

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg

NEW MATERIAL WHEN

I saw he tweeted something about having like 8 HANL demos to do vocals for which I'm hyped about but if we get another Giles EP instead of a full length I'll be sad

who is it

dan barrett, aka giles corey, aka the guy from have a nice life