Whites don't get Chance

>Whites don't get Chance

Is she right about you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNBpzSWeYRI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gctf0n8b3F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's nothing to "get"

It's fair. They have their culture and we have ours.

>Implying Chance the Rapper is black

I would never give away tickets. I would sell them. I would definitely not use Chance the Rapper tickets to see Chance the Rapper, though.

what is he talking abt 95% of chance fans are white suburban teens
i haven't met a black person into chance. they all like 21 savage and kodak black

What are "brown" people? mullatos?

But he dressed and rips off Mac demarco's personality, who is white

No, she's obviously not right, and people who say stupid shit like this will never be right.

Now fuck off. We don't need another fucking race bait thread.

Same, Lil Yachty happened to be in town the other day and I get to the door and they're like "30 bucks" I'm like.. I thought it was 20... They're like "no 30" I'm like, no lmao and left and felt like I'd made a great decision.

I shouldn't of even wanted to pay 20

lol the album was made for his new found christianity and his daughter, not black people. No one gives a fuck just enjoy the music

who is this literally who

Chance the Rapper is shit and his last album was shit

>implying he aint gonna stop all his niggahs get it

Why don't we forbid black people to listen to Animal Collective, I wonder how the SJWs would react

R A C E W A R N O W

dude I'm not going to get mad at some stranger on the internet who happened to rustle your jimmies

Acid rap is good but I'd go maybe if it was a free concert. Maybe a cheekey 5ver

I'm pretty sure I come from a "minority" family, as my dad is darker than most mexicans and mixed black people

Rap isn't really made for me in general, but I can think beyond identity politics

This pretty much
Suburban white kids love Chance

chance the rapper went to a high end college prep academy in the south loop (downtown area) of chicago lmao let's not pretend he was raised hard or knew struggle

Actually, this is a pretty nice idea. Anyone else would like to start this meme?

that's not what I meant at all, but sure...

they'd probably thank us for warning them about shit music

youtube.com/watch?v=iNBpzSWeYRI

I'm sure the 10s of black AnCo fans would be pretty pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gctf0n8b3F4

>Every'body's Something
>Unless you're white lol

The meaning of that song has been that ever since Chance wrote it. People can't be this stupid.

That's how ridiculous this sounds to me.

>Chance isn't black

>This is the album "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Jeff, Jeff doesn't have any upcoming show dates in October, I strongly advise that all black people that have tickets to see this show give them to white people, you can't relate to this and it wasn't made to entertain blacks, your tickets are useless unless given to a white person

im black and i was the only nigga at a nmh concert
besides security

>im black
Or so you think

>I search the internet high and low for comments to get upset over because us white people are insecure about race issues even though we see ourself as superior

I think this is a good idea
Obviously we should modify the text but the idea is great

That's a generalisation

white people shouldn't be going to such low brow concerts anyway

you can't deny that OP's picture is from some obscure google account that or that he decided to save it and post it so people could share his sympathy

Yeah, probably. Still a generalisation

GIBSMEDAT TICKET

chance's father works for rahm. dudes an uncle tom.

it's not fair whatsoever. it's fuckin horseshit logic

his father is rahm's stooge. can't trust him.

Implying his music isn't for white suburban teens who really relate to ten day. As if chance truly gives a fuck. Money is money

Sure. Just as soon as black people give back all the money that is taxed from whites so they can keep drinking codeine and programming 32nd note hi hat rolls into Fruity Loops.

fuck you

blacks have to give us back all our money from affirmative action then

>us

Oh look, it's a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread.

I'm white too but know that the music isn't going to be understood by white people, because I understand the music not you. fuck off moral superiority

I read an article that accused this person of being a SJW.

They're not an SJW. They are warrioring AGAINST social justice.

But fundamentally, you can never stop art from reaching beyond it's "intended audience" (eg even if you were to assume the claim that Chance made this for a specific subset of humanity) and that has been a primary instrument of bringing people together for thousands of years.

The person is just stupid and "SJW" is not a real thing.

This tweet has zero impact on anyone ITT or anyone in real life. It's just a stupid tweet.

This thread has no reason to exist other than for Sup Forums to get outraged and pretend that this is the sign of white genocide or some stupid shit.

Please report and close this thread.

Rap is stupid so it's no wonder the fans are stupid as well.

her brain has been fried by affirmative action culture. don't pay attention

savage

trips

Loser!