Music you made by yourself or with friends

my band Spokes just released an
ep. have 20 minutes? please check it out.

spokesnv.bandcamp.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiF1aOApaqg
youtube.com/watch?v=IzC6r_NRSR4
soundcloud.com/hungrykitten
youtube.com/watch?v=e9zoJ2CbbLI
discogs.com/artist/1077412-Spokes
soundcloud.com/alienwavve/sets/i-want-to-believe-ep
ultraklystron.bandcamp.com/album/your-future-presentation
soundcloud.com/laurel-ave/sets/gathers-flies
benjiboy316.bandcamp.com/album/sick-musick-from-my-basement
soundcloud.com/asher-sizemore/a-slightly-less-genuine-version-of-a-song-i-once-recorded
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
colourfulphase.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=AtdkD7ZneDA&list=PL772LKMDRmOfatiLL9U2JJI3cc8j_2PKs
hhhome.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/theotherguysband/roadtofreedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, I see potential. But get a new singer.

First off, love the cover. Secondly, the guitar work is fantastic, as is the drumming. I love the guitar solos so much. The singer is really fucking good whether he's actually singing or yelling. It makes me think of a more likable Cap'n Jazz. A couple criticisms I have though is that I feel the mastering/mixing is a bit murky (especially on Chump). You also could've cut ~20 seconds off the ends of both the first two tracks.
8/10 Would definitely relisten multiple times and see you guys live. I really look forward to seeing more from you guys!

Thank you for enjoying it so much! I agree about the whole mixing thing. I personally don't love the mix either but it is what it is.

We haven't played together in many months due to our singer/guitarist having moved out of Vegas, but he's moving back this month and we will be playing again. In the mean time, here is a video we made a while back...

youtube.com/watch?v=xiF1aOApaqg

and another video!

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC6r_NRSR4

soundcloud.com/hungrykitten

dis shit here, dance to this dirty noise and get naked

Not bad! If you don't mind me asking, what part do you play in the band?

I'm the bass player, and this entire genre is relatively new to me. I'm actually a jazz performance major in college. I went to high school with the singer/guitarist, and he just asked if i wanted to jam one day, and Spokes was born.

That's fuckin awesome dude. How do you like playing in an emo/math rock band? Did it take you some getting used to to transition? Or was it pretty easy for you to adjust?

it was definitely weird at first. i wasn't used to the vibe as it can be very different than the one in a college jazz program, but after a while, i got used to it and loved it. I found it to be very fun to play just because i didn't need to have years of music theory information racing through my head while playing in this genre. and now i love playing both although in the future i will be seeking to play jazz(ish) stuff professionally. that is, if Spokes doesn't take off.

Here's a recording of my own personal music that i made with my best friend (she plays clarinet on this track). This is my favorite song i've ever recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9zoJ2CbbLI

def gonna check out more of your stuff. this is dope

I was hoping you were these Spokes and you're not. You're nothing but lies.

discogs.com/artist/1077412-Spokes

Damn im digging this stuff, sounds great man

soundcloud.com/alienwavve/sets/i-want-to-believe-ep
check it out tell me what you think

is this whole thread one person?
and did you guys just take a photo, did the whole prisma app shit and painted over it?

I can confirm it is at least 2 people

ultraklystron.bandcamp.com/album/your-future-presentation

Some vaporwave I made

soundcloud.com/laurel-ave/sets/gathers-flies

A demo I produced on my shitty laptop with my band.

Here's cover, it's my music theory teacher when he was 17.

Vaporwave sucks I think it's hard to dj. You know I know oval dmď he disses dj culture

benjiboy316.bandcamp.com/album/sick-musick-from-my-basement

Dark, experimental electronic album, released in early August.

That is an extremely good song, I see why it was your favorite!
Well man, I wish ya luck either with Spokes or by yourself, because either way you got something great goin for ya.

soundcloud.com/asher-sizemore/a-slightly-less-genuine-version-of-a-song-i-once-recorded

this is a stupid song i wrote and recorded in one night in high school

it's about a tumblr-core girl blocking me on facebook because I told her that I wouldn't date her because I'm gay

everything by me

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // atmospheric
>piano based // ambient

colourfulphase.bandcamp.com/releases

a demo ep i made of three short songs for a videogame im making.

one of my best friends have this project called irmão victor and he records everything at home, but we've made a band to play his songs

youtube.com/watch?v=AtdkD7ZneDA&list=PL772LKMDRmOfatiLL9U2JJI3cc8j_2PKs

I'm the drummer! Also, I have this project of lo-fi/bedroom pop music called home. hhhome.bandcamp.com/

this is nice in the strangest way possible

soundcloud.com/theotherguysband/roadtofreedom

My old band from high school