Where is he ranked all time? Surely over Iniesta if we only look at playing, not what they won

Where is he ranked all time? Surely over Iniesta if we only look at playing, not what they won.

He's in no way better than prime Iniesta.

Iniesta is a legit all time top 20 player.
Modric isn't probably in all time top 100. All he doest is pass the ball asap to the first player next to him.

is this bait?

>Surely over Iniesta
Nope

overrated on spee, underrated outside

is this late?

>le pass completion stats

He's shit m8

>Surely over Iniesta

never

never fulfilled his potential
alibi player
never affected anything
crumbles under any hint of pressure

yep, typical balkan player

your flag makes me thing this is not shitposting and you are really this retarded, next time leave it to the pros

>Surely over Iniesta
Did you start watching football in 2014?

Genuinely asking because there is no way someone can say that after following this sport between 2005 and now

>Iniesta is a legit all time top 20 player.

Maradona
Messi
Pele
Di Stefano
Cruyff
Beckenbauer
Ronaldo
C.Ronaldo
Charlton
Maldini
Platini
Zidane
Van Basten
Baggio
Baresi
Buffon
Yashin
Ronaldinho
Best
Eusebio

That's just 20 who's better off the top of my head, i could probably put down about 20 more if i really thought about it. Iniesta would make the top 20 CAMs, but that's it.

Modric is great and has been for the last 5 years or so.

Iniesta was a god in his prime.

Better in centre mid on account of not being made of twigs plus ability to shoot. Worse wide on account of less pace.

>I rate Iniesta

Kek, even Pedro was more influential then >le silky touch man.
Nevertheless all the Uefalona players achievements are exaggerated because they were refballed to multiple CLs. Spain won a few boring 5 matches tournament fair you have to give them that though.

Bad post

Bad bait m8

Iniesta is literally just a more consistent version of Zidane. Fuck off.

spain disagrees, color me shocked

Yeah, uefalona cucked some English teams, so I understand where you are coming from, but riddle me this. Generally accepted that Iniesta is shit now, Barca still winning loliga. They are doing fine without the even more hyped Xavi, yet no one sucks Rakitic's cock that he is top 20 of all time.

wew lad

Worst posts I've seen all week

>Charlton
>Baresi
>Yashin
>Best
>Eusebio

Spainard studying abroad so no "muh flag!", but you literally must be shitposting

Modric is genius, best midfielder of current time

I remember this modric obsessed gypsy and his retarded posts

16 year olds detected

there is literally nothing wrong with any of those suggestions

He's literally not better currently than when he was at Spurs. At Spurs he was known as a very good player but he moves to Halal and is suddenly the best midfielder in the world

Exactly, and honestly it's insulting for Iniesta to be compared

in terms of modern midfielders (past 5 years)

1. schweinsteiger
2. alonso
3. modric
4. iniesta
5. carrick

not sure if you're trolling or just a retarded ameriflab, but iniesta isn't even close to any of those players

they're like 5-6 brackets of player apart

le pass fast man

ragposting intensifies

>It's that subtle manure shitposting that makes you enjoy and love Sup Forums

>schweinsteiger
Even the Germans disagree with this you deluded manc

Slobodan pls turn off your computer and start your tractor and fuck off like its 1995 again.

>no kanty or drinky

m8...

If Iniesta played his whole career out at Spurs, nobody would give a shit about him or even mention him in the top 50 players in world football.

The only reason he's rated so highly is because he's part of MUH barcelona, MUH messi, MUH tikin tankakaina football, MUH best team ever, MUH trophies

that's how it works, players move to big clubs and they are in the spotlight, they get rated higher than others and get to play for their national teams ahead of other players who play at shit-tier clubs like spurs

how many times have you seen an english player move to manchester united and then within 2-3 months is being called up for england for the first time?

it's like clockwork, ditto germany and bayern

Holy shit WEW

this.

>le fancy ball control and volley man

fuckoff. Literally muh nostalgia babby right there. Zidane always disappeared in big games. Iniesta always showed up in big games. That's literally the difference between the two.

If Iniesta played his whole career at Spurs they'd be perennial title challengers

footy documentary nostalgiafags detected. Iniesta is spanish football incarnate, a tiny little guy who would not get the ball taken away from him at the school yard no matter what. Champions, Euros, WC, Liga winner. stupid fucking paki's go watch cricket

this

>suarez
>be okay, nothing special at liverpool
>outplayed by the likes of sterling and sturridge
>BTFO by the likes of van persie and opposition strikers
>maybe top 15 in the league, at a push
then gets a move to barca
>SUDDENLY, HE'S THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!
>OH WOW, AS IF BY MAGIC, HE'S WORLD CLASS NOW
>IT'S INCREDIBLE, HOW QUICKLY THIS HAS HAPPENED, AS IF OVER NIGHT, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!?!?!?
>HE IS NOW UP FOR BALLON DOR CONTENTION!!!!
>IT'S INCREDIBLE, HOW IN THE SPACE OF ONE SEASON, A PLAYER HAS MAGICALLY IMPROVE TO THIS LEVEL. WOW. JUST WOW. HOW AMAZING. INCREDIBLE

Despite the fact he's obviously not as good as Martial is currently.

But hey, if Martial were to switch to Barca this summer, you'd see the exact same thing take place.

>>BTFO by the likes of van persie and opposition strikers
When did van Persie ever score 31 EPL goals in 1 season?

Maybe if he was joined by Xavi and Messi.

But no. Modric is comfortably better than Iniesta. Like it's not even a debate. Bit of a weird argument to say that he isn't.

>INIESTA IS GOOD
>HE WON THINGS
>FUCK OFF PAKI

excellent analysis there jaquan

Suarez was objectively better at liverpool than he is at barca right now.

>Despite the fact he's obviously not as good as Martial is currently

stay mad, i've seen my country win a world cup and two euros!!, and iniesta score in the biggest of stages, you have to go to a fucking museum for proof that england won one jajaja! basically like dinosaurs.

Why do Americans pretend to like "soccer"?

When did van Persie play in a side where the tactic was literally "Go out and score 5-6 goals lads, fuck defending, we'll just score more than them and hopefully win the game"?

van Persie in that Liverpool side would have hit 40+

Modric is probably currently better, but their primes are miles apart. Iniesta will actually be remembered in 20 years' time.

Stay mad, kebabs

And the reason why those tactics were viable was because of Suarez. When he was banned they scored 1, 1, 1, 2 and 0 goals.

>Iniesta will actually be remembered in 20 years' time.
Will he fuck. All people will remember is Messi. For a start Xavi was better than Iniesta, and everyone has already forgotten about him so I'd imagine people will forget Iniesta even sooner.

It'll either be Messi they remember, or that great Barcelona 'team' i.e. not singling out any individuals

>"i'm a spaniard abroad guys, honest!"

>Xavi was better than Iniesta

0/10

Peak Rooney was miles ahead of peak Suarez. Saurez was comparable to Sturridge in that they were both about the same level that year.

>0 league titles

>(you)

He objectively was though. and many would argue Busquets was more important than Iniesta because of the role he played.

>peak rooney was miles ahead of suarez
thats bad bait and you know it. its time to stop posting

Iniesta is shit, and even more without Messi
Modric is GOAT and actually an important player to its team no matter who else is playing

>"go out and score 5-6 goals lads, fuck defending"

That has literally been Wonga's game plan for the past 15 years

t. Mexicrap Madrid "fan"

No one who watched zidane play while he was still at juve thinks he's better than Iniesta. I swear you're all teens

>2 euros
>a WC

H-he sucks without Messi guys! Modric couldn't even make it out group stage of the last World Cup. You should know that

t. Messifag

Didn't realise that people actually don't subscribe to this view. Odd really.

It's consensus view among learned circles.

2008 Rooney was better than anything Suarez has ever done. He was better than Cristiano that year and deserved the Ballon d'or over him.

inb4 some retard sends me goals scored stats

>it's consensus view among learned circles

No one outside of that inbred island of yours believes that

You haven't got a clue you gypo cunt

even by Sup Forums standards this bait is a little retarded user

this is true but nobody other than united fans know about it as they only watch MOTD highlights and not every united game

your average Sup Forums football fan does the following

>watches their own team play in big games
>watches the CL semi-final and final as well as any 'big' games i.e. arsenal v bayern, madrid vs city etc. etc. etc.
>watches MOTD highlights
>listens to the sky wankfest over whatever player they are hard for (suarez, vardy, bale etc.)

and that's literally it, that's how they make up their minds about players and how good they are

then they come here and make threads like "iniesta is GOAT" and "SUAREZ IS THE BEST STRIKER EVER"

it's cancerous and it's never going to change

are you by any chance? anyways you are deluded

you mean the island that invented the sport, won the world cup (despite having a relatively tiny population) and has the strongest, richest and most successful top flight league?

and you don't think you should be taking cues from us? okay then amerifat...

fucking chicanos should kill themselves

I agree with the american in this why do you rate people that you've never seen play aside from black and white highlights on youtube and wikipedia stats? I don't understand why people like to immortalize anyone who they didn't see play like some sort of urban legend, football like any other sport changes a lot, strategies evolve, players become fitter and faster, there is a much bigger supply of players that only the best of the best get to play in the top leagues and everyone playing there is a full time and paid professional footballer

Not saying they aren't good but they aren't better than the current era of players, atleast the ones that the american guy mentioned

tf tp me all you want but this is the truth

>my country
When has the USA won the world cup?

>most successful top flight league
It's not even close to being the most successful league. Serie A and La Liga won many more titles

>that you've never seen play aside from black and white highlights on youtube and wikipedia stats
Found your problem.
With a little bit of research and effort, it's possible to watch a shit-load of games from the 50s onward. All the major cup finals from every league and in europe at a minimum. Entire world cup tournaments, loads of highlights (like thousands of minutes of footage per player).

>muh history
>zero WCs without cheating
>0 Euros
>"""""""english"""""""""
>""""""premier""""""""""
>league

No one gave a fuck about your league til johnny forforeign went over and started raping you mush mouth cunts

>it's that hungarian again

>won many more titles
Sorry? Won what?

Literally no idea what you're trying to say. The relegated teams from England earn more than the winners of Serie A, that's what I mean by success.

hes a madrid bandwagoner thats why hes so butthurt. i fucking hate hungarian bandwagoners, they act just like the arabs and niggers they hate so much

>despite having a relatively tiny population
What a shit argument. Half the wc winner countries have less population

>Zidane always disappeared in big games.

lol

Check the population and world cups of Uruguay

>learned circles

time to turn off your computer