/éire/

And when you ask me to perform an act which would literally compel me to appear to seal my forgiveness and forgetfulness of all this personal wrong and inhumanity, by invoking God's name as a testimony of my devotion to the power which has inflicted this upon us, for being 15 years ago what I proudly proclaim myself today, the unrelenting enemy of England's power in Ireland, then I simply reply I will not because I cannot do it Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug/featured
youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=lcwuXEjMaqw
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit edition

Got banned for being too Left Wing on r/Ireland again lads

I'm a pure blood Englishman but I identify as Irish.

patriotic edition

Shut the fuck up you priest

Decent edition

Nice amount of union jacks here lads.

>autistic full of brit flags edition
ah yes, must be the weekend
See you all monday when actual Irish people start posting again

Brits
>>>>

>7 Unions jacks to 2 Tricolours
Why does this keep happening? Why don't they just stay in /brit/?

t. Anime poster
t. Anime poster

You first

they love us

The Irish keep moving to superior countries.

just filter union jacks you mongs

The Taigs need to go home

>full of pakis
>superior
O i am laffin

>missing out on Nordie's posts
>"mongs"
Jackeen detected

Why'd you move here then?

They're trying to get the 8th amendment in our constitution which bans abortion repealed.

Of course "repealed" will mean "you can never restrict abortions ever", but I fear a lot of moronic normies will be taken in by the myth that abortion needs to be "lightly" legalised, because some Indian woman died from complications which weren't judged by the doctors to be suitable cause to "abort" the child.
If the doctor had decided to remove the child, it wouldn't have been punished as just a frivolous abortion, and if the mother had died anyway, it's likely the (((Irish Times))) and the feminists would have used it as a rallying cry for mass infanticide of healthy children.

That's leaving out the impolite things that could be said about this case - that Ireland does not need more Indian "anchor babies", and that Indians as a nation are known for congenital problems in their offspring.

I'm only familiar with these two YouTube channels.

youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug/featured

youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA/featured

They're derived from the "Alt-Right", but am emphasis on Irishness to some extent filters out Americanised faux-traditionalist sentiment (muh white [read: Anglo] "solidarity", muh Hitlerism, muh Nordic Viking paganism).

This video is pretty funny too. Wonder how many regular people listened to this on the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcwuXEjMaqw

I'm in the north of Ireland
Why are you in /éire/?

>tfw no average irish gf
brist out

What do you lads think about replacing the Seanad with a federalised system to reincorporate the north? Transfer its legislative duties (e.g. amending bills and stuff for the Dáil) to the Council of State instead, and let the Seanad deal with minor issues (basically a mix between the Seanad and the local councils we have now - Senators, Councillors, Mayors and Governors [one for each province] will sit in the Seanad).

Deserved it

> Nicholas (aged 14) and Paul (aged 15) were killed by the blast

Deserved it desu

better dead than getting sodomized by him I reckon

If you're in Ireland why are you posting with a Union Jack lmao?

Better dead than growing up to be English.

GO ON /BRIT/ BRITISH BONGS GO ON HOME
DON'T YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GENERAL OF YOUR OWN
FOR EIGHT HUNDRED YEARS
WE FOUGHT YOU WITHOUT FEAR
AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR EIGHT HUNDRED MORE
t. My cousin is married to the Irishman and they are living in Dublin now

>a federalised system to reincorporate the north?

How do we do that without having the North back beforehand?

I'd be up for abolishing the "Seanad". The government needs to be simplified more than complicated.

>I'm in the north of Ireland
Oh, you mean Northern Ireland - that part of the UK?

Because 1 third of it is dedicated to Saint Patrick :^)

>Northern Ireland
Sorry?

But then why do all the other Irish people have that mouldy french one?

>being this triggered by geopolitical realities

>there are people ITT who actually respect Northerners
HOWLING

>geopolitical realities
Can't say I'm aware of what your referring to lad

Well, that's your fault, not mine.

I'm ashamed of my fellow country men.

All born in this Isle are Irish. Regardless of boarders imposed by an other nation.

Those who can so easily forget about our brothers and sisters up north, are more British than those don't.

To annoy you

Celebrating the murder of children and pensioners isn't very christian.

Best post that's ever graced this or any other general

The culture up there is completely different lad. Nationality is a fact of memes, not genes. The culture you grow into is what nationality you are, and Northern """Irish""" culture is very, very different to real Irish culture.

Quiet Nordie.

H E R E S Y

objectively true post

There's absolutely no difference lad. If you spent any time at all around northern Catholics you'd know that. We're a bit rougher but it's mostly the same
There's no such thing as "northern irish culture"

>All born in this Isle are Irish
>niggers and gooks give birth to their welps on this island
>"you're irish of course:D"

Fuck off. Ireland is right of blood not right of soil.

>are cultcher
Fuck off, little John.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

jaguar

There is no northern Irish culture.
There is Irish and there is "" ulster Scots""" (which isnt much of a culture).
What you're quick to forget is the generations that grew up during a war, and constant violence. Of course that will mould a generation to be different.

If it were you and I to be born up there - I could assure you that we'd feel as Irish as the Irish down south.

Fuck off tick. Blacks and gooks know bloody well they're not Irish.

Stopped coming here when everyone figured out it was a girl.

>posting anime
>naming it pencil when it's a fucking pen

Christ I hate you pedos.

>Blacks and gooks know bloody well they're not Irish
Then being Irish is not jus soli like you said you fucking cuckold.

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

Excellent post

>/éire/ is finally free of women
What a time to be alive.

Renamed it pen.

Happy?

>implying she stopped coming

>spelling doughnut the American way

friendly reminder that the northernmost part of Ireland is in Donegal, not the 6 counties

NORTH EASTERN Ireland not NORTHERN IRELAND okay. praise gerry adams.

>tfw all my /eire/ threads do Iron Man numbers

It's just a filename :/

who cares how what spelling irish people use?
english is a foreign language regardless

Hullo Hullo

We are the Billy boys

Hullo Hullo

You'll know us by our noise

We're up to our knees in fenian blood, surrender or you'll die

For we are the Billy Brigton boys!

Hahaha fuck she just melts. Fair play to conzo

It's not foreign, it's native.
No one in this thread has native Irish.

Tell me an embarrassing fact about yourself lads

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs

>tfw know this off by heart

I do actually.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

Poland is crowing Jesus Christ as their King
Why don't we make Jesus our Ard Rí?

I post on Sup Forums

The catholics here are increasingly starting to identify as Northern Irish. It's happening to the protestants too, but not as much.

Source?

Cinnte...
Taispeáin dúinn mar sin.

You can only have a nationality of a nation.
Northern Irish isn't even a country.

Cén fáth?
Táim anseo chun taitneamh a bhaint as an autism, ní chun mo Ghaeilge a theaspáint duitse.

Damn.....

census

Absolute madman

Ní chreidim mé go bhfuil tú i do chainteoir dúchais.

Táim, ach níl sé tábhachtach dom chun é a dhearbhaigh duit.

There wasn't even a point to your anti-national shilling before you made that incorrect assertion anyway.

Just ran into some Mormons when walking the dog, had to explain to them that they aren't very christian.

Good work this time.

>these 2 retards trying to 1 up each other with b2 grade Gaeilge

I'd like to see a full Sup Forums style argument as Gaeilge

>this Nordie who only has B2 English

irish and english people are the exact same

this whole conflict is just an extremely long historical meme desu

>irish and english people are the exact same
>the irish are subhuman
which is it nigel?

Sadly Irish doesn't have the variety or specificity of phrases English has on either the "academic" or slang levels.

Sad, because it's the consequence of having our language suppressed for ~800 years, but at least there is still room left within it for revision by a proper Acadamie Francaise-style "top down" reformation of the language, because the current crop of lazy jobbers haven't bothered to do that yet.
I would say "Make Gaeilge Great Again", but there isn't a word for "great" that fits that phrasing!

Nah, you're not good enough to be Irish.

>beady eyes
>homosexual tendencies
>heretics
>amoral crooks

All the radio stations are trying to make me feel sympathy for the "undocumented Irish" in the US that are set to be thrown out by Trump. As if I give a shit about the traitorous bastards who can't even be bothered to register in the country they run away to

>Acadamie Francaise-style "top down" reformation of the language, because the current crop of lazy jobbers haven't bothered to do that yet.
Doesn't work. Believe me.

This. zero consistency. They say we're the same or they spam Bridget McBruiser comics.

And anyways my AncestryDNA test says we're different.

To be fair, the laws are a bit ridiculous over there when it comes to letting middle-class white people in.

Tell me more.

Irish Émigrées are rarely middle class

This.
>muh undocumented Irish!!
Well, if you don't want to be afraid of deportation, don't break the fucking law?

>Tell me more.
They don't seem to realise that they are fighting a losing battle against the encroachment of English in everyday French parlance. Sure, their policies and made-up translations of English words may find their way into official use by means of government obligation, but virtually nobody follows their "rules" on a casual basis. This is exacerbated by how out of touch the department is.

My favourite example is when they introduced a French alternative for "Wifi" that was basically a 3 word phrase that translated to "Internet without wires". Of course, nobody used it - not even officially because it was just so cumbersome. So "wifi", like many other English words, stuck - or as the French say "wee-fee"

Loanwords have always existed though, that doesn't mean the languages itself can't undergo changes. Restaurant, Entrepreneur etc are all French words that made their way into English.

You can still introduce your own words, just don't do it in a nonsensical way. As far as I'm aware, most languages just copy the English word for internet - Irish is an exception with idirlion.

The problem is how you promote the words and slang. Let it develop naturally.