GG Allin always was and always will be the greatest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jla3VXM64IU
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GG ALLIN
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING GG ALLIN

on what?

He had more balls than any rockstar ever. I just wish he had had a clearer message.
He always sounded like he was ranting just for the sake of it without a clear political opinion.

dude was a gimmick

had a micropeen

this. Cringey and depressing shock value with no artistic merit. A glorified drug addled bum. Appealed exclusively to the stupid and ansgty. Grow up, OP

Agreed. It is much more impressive to be avant garde in a suit than bloodied and naked. Same reason marilyn manson and die antwoord and lady agaga employ all their gimmicks - they have to compensate for their lack of true artistry and innovation. Intelligent people can see right through all this nonsense

this album rules and also his country stuff. i find the lyrical content of most his other stuff 2 gross though, even though the murder junkies have some great songs. i think people write him off too quikly as just an edgelord, same goes for charles manson

how's freshman year going for ya?

What are your favorite artists?!?

Nah, there were plenty of contemporary punk bands with a political message - and it was pretty much the same message and you got sick of hearing it ("This song is called FUCK NAZIS!!!" "THIS SONG IS CALLED 'FUCK THE RICH' 'THIS SONG IS CALLED FUCK GEORGE BUSH' 'THIS SONG IS CALLED 'BUSH IS A RICH NAZI') etc etc

GG was awesome because he embodied pure anger and aimless dissatifaction. I doubt he ever really wanted to 'fuck his little sister when the folks were away' but everyone says thats something you shouldn't do, so he was going to sing about doing it because FUCK YOU THATS WHY

Its not like I listen to the guy much anymore, but back in the day I did. I even traveled a couple hundred miles to see him live when I was 20...

Its hardly a "gimmick" when he was legitimately fucked in the head. Have you read about his life?

I've seen the murder junkies live

how was it?

They open for cKy, they were loud and all fucked up, drummer pulled out his dick and the crowd got pissed because me and my lil bro were in the front row..The guys of cKy didn't look to happy about it either.

It's lit boys

correct

They are actually really cool guys, I've talked to Merle on FB and Dino crashed at my buddy's place when they played Fargo

No, they aren't any better than competent at their best, but I still respect people for continuing to do what they love (or even soldiering on with the only fucking thing they are even slightly good at) for pretty much zero money and attention.

I have the outlook skateboards deck and got it signed..think it's #50 out of 300

Why would that surprise anyone, thats what Dino does. Shit, he usually just plays naked.

Also why was the crowd pissed you were in the front row?

Who are you?
You suck
I walked Bob Dylan onto stage
Who the hell are you?

They weren't pissed we were in the front row, they were pissed because he pulled out his dick and walked towards us.

>It is much more impressive to be avant garde in a suit than bloodied and naked

You're the type of pretentious faggot that GG despised

>implying 'bloodied and naked' isn't a common avant garde tactic

Some of us just want shock value with the pretentious faggotry. You remind me of the over educated idiot film students I lived with you just couldn't understand why I watched pro wrestling - they were too busy being 'smart' and using gratuitous big words to understand good ol' dumb fun is great sometimes

S basically Dino out-edged cKy, and offended all their fans who never would have even been there if Jackass and Bam weren't a thing

Well played, Dino, well played

*withOUT the pretentious faggotry

CUNTRY

/thread

>appealed to the stupid and and angry
Exactly. I'll bet Einstein and Gandhi even felt stupid and angry at some points in their lives, its a natural human emotion and GG excelled at expressing it

>no artistic merit
complete bullshit. Theres artistic merit in expressing any emotion, and how the fuck are you going to express 'stupid and angry' with incredibly technical music theory bullshit? I'll take raw honesty over technical genius and skill any time

yeah, the greatest edgy dumbass

He was great troll. Now he is throwing shit in Hell.
RiP GG Allin

I'll always love J Mascis description of how playing with GG went.

>He was a pretty nice guy.
>But then he took some laxatives, climbed on stage shit all over the place and rammed the microphone up his butt.

good lol. GG was a literal retard. Being despised by him is the highest compliment someone could receive

your mom's a gimmick

GG Allin actually had good music, obv the stage show/punching people/poo eating is kinda iffy but that was their strategy to gain notoriety and get heroin money

the music is cool though
youtube.com/watch?v=Jla3VXM64IU

there is genius in that, if you can't hear it i'm sorry for you

>mediocre punk is genius

youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE

in the context of 'punk' that's top tier not mediocre

oh god please tell me you're joking.

>I only listen to intelligent music for intelligent people such as myself
A lot of GG's stuff is fun. Sorry it's not intellectually stimulating enough for you

that guy have so much pain in life, that's unfair

>but that was their strategy to gain notoriety and get heroin money
No, GG was just legitimately mentally ill and had sado-masochistic tendencies

i'm dead serious? that shit's catchy as hell. Most punk bands don't have infectious songs like that, anybody who has actually listened to punk rock would know it's way more "musical" than your typical Dead Boys knockoffs

yeah I'm sure he was mentally ill but I think it was played up as performance art and that's really what they were selling

>WATCH ME SCREAM, HURT MYSELF AND SHIT EVERYWHERE
>I SO FUCKING HARDCORE XDD
Glad he died of a drug overdose

itt: people who literally have never actually listened to GG Allin's music hating on GG Allin's music

i don't care if you consider yourself a gg allin fan, fuck off weeb faggot

> thinking GG Allin is "the greatest" at anything other than being the proto-edgelord

wait I guess it makes sense some of you fucks would unironically idolize this idiot.

no one is chiding you for liking gg allin, you dumb weeaboo. they're saying he's a gimmick, like it or not.

you are a meme.

>w-weeaboo
Hi Tumblr!

>the crowd got pissed because me and my lil bro were in the front row..

why did that piss them off

because a grown man was walking towards to teenagers with his cock out at a cky show. The venue apologized and I just laughed it off, won't forget that one.

cky sucks

the cky alliance forum sucked even more

fuck mave
fuck zigger
ferguson was deep
fuck tuneman
fuck that fat guy with red hair
hail truckstop

I hated that forum, everyone was such a bitter dickhead going out of their way to slam deron. They acted like it was "their forum" and It annoyed the hell out of me.

bump

"funny" and crazy way to free your soul

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeen know

fuck off chicken john

did he rape you

>Intelligent people can see right through all this nonsense

this is very impressive bait
bravo, user