Best of 2010s

What are the best bands of the 2010s

Bump

These guys are pretty great, though they've never surpassed their debut.
Pic related might be. Their first album was great, and their second one's sounding really good as well. I think they could do something brilliant with their third if they put their mind to it

Nah their new album blows

Pic related is best

The Front Bottoms. Modern Baseball too, but The Front Bottoms all the way.

I've enjoyed The Dear Hunter's music quite a lot tbqhfam.

wtf am I reading?
Tame impala is easily the best band of the 10s hands down
stop posting your indie white boy garbage

What the FUCK is with all these white males? This place is disgusting

If Tame Impala are really the best the 10s have got to offer than the decade must be pretty shit

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

kek. I like you.

these guys are p good
they need more material to prove themselves
best answer itt so far
ewwwwwww

one of the most interesting to follow? for sure
one of the best? eh

who else has put out 6 good-great albums?

theyre consistent but none of their albums are super mind blowing outside of exmilitary, and that was just because it was their first.

Strongly disagree. Revolutionized a genre of music. Every track is unique innovative and creative

gotta get that fantano cock out of your mouth man I can't understand you. what genre exactly?

>stop posting indie white boy garbage
>tame impala
My dubs are better than yours, fuckin checkum

deerhunter senpai

Agreed. Love the new album

theres not a name for the genre yet because no one else is doing it besides them. And I'm not just talking about "noisy hip hop." Nobody is combining the aggressiveness/attitude of punk music with the hip hop/club music with abstract lyrics/themes like Death Grips is. And they put out 6 unique albums this decade that are at least 7/10

Deerhunter/Atlas Sound were really great from 2007-2010 and released stuff at an alarming rate but dropped off really quickly both in quality and prolificity

just because fantano jerks the fuck out of them doesn't mean they're actually bad. disregard what that fucking pleb says, disregard the shitty edgelord fanbase, the music is legitimately some of the best of the decade. Especially considering their output, how much each release has evolved, the high quality of each release... seriously, no other band in this decade has put out this much stellar material, I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

I like them, but they haven't done anything outstanding. They haven't made a truly amazing album.

I saw Front Bottoms open for Manchester Orchestra back when Front Bottoms had just released their second album (the one with the knife on the cover, pretty sure it has knife in the title too, this is kind of telling that I can't remember it). They were really fucking great live, but everything they released after that album has been uuuuuuuuuuuunbearable gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage

The EP they released of rerecorded old songs was good. Their last album was pretty shit.

they did that? what's it called? I may actually enjoy that lol

iceage
also the lead singer is the most beautiful person I've ever seen

Rose

Why do all these bands look the same?

oooooooooooh i did listen to that and i did not like it lol. oh well. thanks tho senpai

These lads

>sounds of satellites
Saw these lads recently. Quite good at what they do.

twitter shitposting aside, I really like their music

yeahhh...no

Hop Along is one of the best bands I have ever heard.

For a second I thought that was a set to a late night talk show and I was like wtf

Hop Along is great. I also enjoy Titus Andronicus. I feel like a lot of the more popular rock stuff this decade has been kind of bland, for the most part. Maybe I'm just not listening to the right things.