Be arab

>be arab
>be subject to the ottoman empire, one of the strongest and most powerful muslim empires to ever exists
>Ottomans are extremely religious, live with sharia law and are the defacto defenders of the muslim faith
>betray your muslim brothers in favor of the eternal anglo
>hand over the holy land to the fucking jews
>get cucked by the entire west
>literally need to whore yourself out to the west and sell them your oil really cheap so they don't invade you

Was it worth it you fucking ar*b scum?

There isn't a fucking arab you'll see who won't tell you betraying Ottoman Empire was a mistake, well at least they learned their lesson.

The memes genuinely write themselves with this one.

Here we go again :

1. Just a tiny minority of national rebells betrayed the Ottoman Empire. Its retarded blaming the entire arab population for this. Most arabs didn't even know what the fuck was going at this time.

2. Arabs defended the ottoman empire in egypt and libiya until the last man.

3. Today a lot of arabs are still loyal to the ottoman past and even to the turkish government and its people. Turkey is the most popular country in pakistan and egypt.

If you are not a retarded secularist you would realize that arabs and muslims are atually the only people one earth who doesn't hate turks.

you forgot

>get invaded anyways

Ahhhhahahahaha

thats what you get for showing these western jackals that youre weak and easily intimidated

>Most arabs didn't even know what the fuck was going at this time.

When do Arabs ever know what the fuck is going on? It is their fault for having become illiterate cucks

Russia's rapebaby pls

>having become

Let's face it, they were always illiterate goatfuckers

you western faggot pussies are lucky that you assembled yourselves into NATO mode at short notice before Stalin's generals had a chance to order the red army to march all the way to London

I assure you english would not be your second language
:D

@67565989
no (you)s to the alamancı scum

Then why they put a tax for non-Muslims if they weren't religious ?

>mehmet doesn't know that Arabs are the ones that protected their ass in Gallipoli

since after the fall of baghdad yes

nah, they had a brief window of opportunity in the 'golden age of Islam'

I guess the crusades from the east and numerous nomadic invasions from the west and their corrupt leaders really did a thing to them.

Pic related, the last decent Arab. Oh wait, he was actually Kurd.

>the last decent Arab
That nigga was worse than plague for the middle east.
Pre Saladin:
>literature still was revered in the region
>minorities were actually a majority

After Saladin:
>military state
>no literature or science
>""minorities"" became a minority and were treated worse than shit
>dysfunctional state with infighting between his kids about who will govern

i can totally understand the hatred for ottomans and turks, i would only trust them dead, they are living parasites

That's not because of Saladdin actually, mostly because the Mongol invasions that occurred after his death.

>Russia
>navy

Top kek. They lost even to Japan.

Not really, his regime was ruthless to minorities
And he installed a military monarchy whether you admit it or not.

You're talking a lot of shit but your country is one of the most irrelevant in Europe. I can name a notable person from pretty much every country but yours never even produced ONE person worth mentioning.

>he installed a military monarchy
Yes, to defend against the Mongol invasion. Literally.
>Ruthless to minorities
Seems like a decent guy

We need to genocide ar*ps

Kys alamanci

>Saladin
>Fighting Mongols
lel, you are off by a few decades m8

Did you not read my previous post?

When Saladin ruled, he knew an eventual Turko-Mongol invasion was imminent. Due to the fact that a lot of prominent Turcoman tribes fled the Caspian to settle in the Seljuk Empire because they were overrun by Mongol hordes. If Saladin knew the Mongols were expanding west (and he pretty much did) preparation such as militarisation means he pretty much did the right thing.

>Ottomans are extremely religious

not true my friend.

Arabier aub
kanker op naar marokko

Nee ik wil uitkering trekken