Why did wh*te monkeys chimp out?

why did wh*te monkeys chimp out?

Africa more like Shitskinica

manhandling the Ottomans

>the world will unironically be mainly French in 2100
Hon hon hon comme c'est joli

How is that chimping out?

The nigs were chimping out in their mud huts and loinclothes and the white man decided to bring them civilization and medicine. Sure, a few hands go chopped off, but colonialism was the first time that most Africans experienced life outside of the stone age.

Why did turks chimp out?

>most part of french colony were fucking desert

we really colonized the shittiest part I swear

>

They had already civilizations fucking idiot
Nice ad hominem

Wasn't ad hominem, simply pointing out how what he's saying is a bit hypocritical considering the Turkish empire.

And if it wasn't a Turk, would you post the same thing ?

>They had already civilizations
t. Wewuz

West Africas greatest building in all of their history is that hideous dirt mosque. You're a shitskin so your standards are lower, but in the West we do not consider spears and loinclothes and witchdoctors and mudhuts as "civilization".

How is that an ad hominem? He's not attacking the man he's attacking his judgemental argument by showing hypocrisy.

>They had already civilizations fucking idiot

""""""""""""""civilizations"""""""""""

>most part of russian colony were fucking tundra

Obviously not, the Ottoman empire was Turkish you fucking fool.

Why did the niggers chimp out?

I'd post the same thing to any shitty bait thread coming from an obviously hypocritical source. If he wanted to do anything other than shitpost he would have gone to /his/.

>what's Great Zimbabwe
My point is that you don't attacked his arguments but him personally and that's an ad hominem

We should have kept South-Africa

>My point is that you don't attacked his arguments but him personally and that's an ad hominem

You know he made this bait thread, not to actually learn about why Europeans colonized Africa but to say "LOL THEY CHIMPED OUT AND WERE EVIL". So the response was pointing out the hypocrisy being a Turk who's people did the exact same thing. They were attacking his argument, not him as an individual. Learn what an ad hominem is.

If only the anglos didn't feel the need to kill all the Krauts, Afrikaaners, and Italians, we would still be able to visit without getting harrassed by swindlers and witchdocters

>Posts an obvious judgemental shitty bait thread about empires and "wh*te monkeys chimping out"
>expects me to respond with anything other than shit memes about how t*rks did the same shit
This is why /his/ exists, if he actually wanted to discuss shit then go there.