Championship Playoffs 2nd Semi Final

Championship Playoffs 2nd Semi Final
Derby V Hull

Who ya backing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_8vWn3Xaq0
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY
uk.video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIn3EjdXFV8Ax5.c3olQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByZWc0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=john prescott farmer&vid=f7afbb8c50fe013cc429551278eb9d9c&turl=http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OVP.V10cb11dde30f4721a67779f10e791346&pid=15.1&h=225&w=300&c=7&rs=1&rurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG8buxb0lg&tit=The John Prescott Fight Club!!!&c=0&h=225&w=300&l=36&sigr=11bri731f&sigt=10v05vg4n&sigi=131ja6n64&age=1205351473&fr2=p:s,v:v&b=1&hsimp=yhs-safesearch&hspart=avira&tt=b
youtube.com/watch?v=w_GLHsq_8KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not Hull

I don't like either of these teams, but derby seem more likely to choke in the final so I want them to win

Derby

The East Midlands Rams

If Hull get knocked out then Steve Bruce is going to Newcastle.

This won't surprise me.

I expected >us to get a top 6 finish but the manner in which it's been achieved has been a mess.

That 0-0 v Brighton started the fall but the away form being as shit as it has been hasn't helped.

He'll be off if promotion isn't achieved.

What has been your overall opinion of Bruce at Hull?

Has he made any excuses and blamed the fans like he has everywhere else?

Love the guy. Sure he's basically being coasting since the FA Cup final, but he's got us our best ever finishes in all 3 competitions, and even a short trip in Europe, which I am pissed off about him not taking seriously.

He's used the rows between the owner and supporters over various things, like the attempted name change and the "membership" scheme, to deflect a lot of criticism. He usually starts with "I'm a massive traditionalist, but he has put a lot of money in the club". "Dust worselves doon" is another one.

To be fair

>What has been your overall opinion of Bruce at Hull?
Getting promoted again and 2013/14: great, even if both seasons ended in stumbling over the line.

Everything after that: less so. Throwing the away tie against Lokeren just so he could focus on home against Stoke fucking infuriated me.

>Has he made any excuses and blamed the fans like he has everywhere else?
He's said a lot of stupid things (getting involved with Ched, the whole situation about Livermore's coke) and getting involved in the various nonsenses Allam has been peddling hasn't helped either.

Sheffield

God yeah I forgot about the Ched stuff. No need to bring it up at all publicly, even if your daughter's mates with them or whatever.

>Steve Bruce QC

"I might be upsetting people but there is a question of the rape and how he's been convicted by a jury," said Bruce. "When you look at the evidence, it is there for appeal. It has divided opinion of course. When you look at the case in detail - and I don't think most people have really, because they have just seen Ched Evans as a convicted rapist - but when you look at the case and the evidence then certainly Ched has got a case."

Just fucking keep quiet, jeez.

Who /sinceiwasyoung/ here?

Direby: Carson, Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Olsson, Bryson, Russell, Johnson, Hughes, Ince, Martin.
>Subs: Grant, Buxton, Hendrick, Bent, Baird, Butterfield, Blackman.

'ull: Jakupovic, Odubajo, Dawson, Davies, Robertson, Huddlestone, Livermore, Elmohamady, Snodgrass, Diame, Hernandez.
>Subs: Kuciak, Bruce, Maguire, Maloney, Clucas, Aluko, Akpom.

>english playoffs
>good

youtube.com/watch?v=n_8vWn3Xaq0

who /anyone but hull/ here?

Backing Hull because they have Akpom

mfw da rams win the champions hip

Literally u wot m8
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY

that was about 10 years ago

dont reply to me again you nonce

The scotch leagues are even less relevant than the Welsh and Northern Irish leagues.

I just noticed the Derby ram has an eye, now it looks completely retarded to me.

1/10

Derby for the lolz

>Aston Villa could end the season with just six more points than that Derby team

>phil brown's hair
JUST

>all the 'ull h8

Playoffs are coming home desu lads

Come on you rams!!!

YOU UUUUUULLLLLLLL

>you now realise Bruce was proven right
>you now realise Bruce is the country's top lawyer

Anyone to come up as long as it isn't hull

anyone got an acestream?

>it's a saints go marching in chant

Flamingo Land to win

D E R B Y
E
R
B
Y

Rip sweet prince

Fuck Hull, literally nobody wants you back, and you'd do the entire football league a favour by disbanding

>killing your own player

Will Robertson be sold if Hull don't go up?

Wish Norwich never sold Johnson desu

Stay mad m8

I can't imagine the kind of "people" who live in hull, what a grim life that must be

I thought Ince played for Barca?

>it's an 'everywhere we go' chant sang by clubs with fans with no reputation for being loud or boisterous

Yes undoubtably

I met one in Uni, had a Hull season ticket and all. He was weird as fuck

Best result on a personal note is that Darren Bent spontaneously combusts

what about snodgrass? easily an epl player too

>This autist obsessed with Hull

I remember when they was in the premier league for the first time half the fucking town started getting on the bandwagon but after they fucked off where they belonged most of them reverted to manure, liverpool and leeds
way too good for the championship, if it weren't for injuries he'd had left when hull went down

A childhood friend of mine allegedly had a curved penis...

...naturally everyone called him "Darren".

Don't know, could easily happen, Hernandez would probably go as well

that free-kick he scored a month ago was a mad ting

Exciting match so far.

Holy shit lad i remember watching this clip a few years back and didnt even kno-
OI FOKEN HELL MATE I STIIL BEEN A FOX SINCE DAY ONE I HAVE. FROG ISLAND BRUV WOT. TOP OV DA LEAGUE.

Elmo for England

Forest so i'm hull. Hull being the shittest city in England though.

>anime

>Sup Forums

>tfw all your mates were going to alton towers or lego land and your poor ass family went to flamingo land every summer

Is this the shittest most pointless region of England?

Why are Derby so pathetically average? The commentator was going through a list of names that were supposed to "go on to things", especially the albino.

>Messingham

neat

>huddlestone
holy shit

Flamingo land is good. you don't lose your legs at flamingo land.

>you now remember poocastle just got relegated

> hull
> Grimsby
> Scunthorpe

My heart actually goes out to the poor souls trapped in this area

Without a doubt. My work involves crime reports from all over England/Wales, and Hull is probably the most fucked up place in England

Wales in general is pretty backwards though

I will never forget, Frog.

Yes user, 8 gyms in the whole city. full of fat ugly cunts.

John Prescott is from hull.

He banged out a farmer on live tv though.

always used to sign Will Hughes in FM tbqh

dumb frogposter

Who /lifelong/ here?

Literally the triumvirate of shit.

good quality stream.

in spanish tho

uk.video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIn3EjdXFV8Ax5.c3olQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByZWc0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=john prescott farmer&vid=f7afbb8c50fe013cc429551278eb9d9c&turl=http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OVP.V10cb11dde30f4721a67779f10e791346&pid=15.1&h=225&w=300&c=7&rs=1&rurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG8buxb0lg&tit=The John Prescott Fight Club!!!&c=0&h=225&w=300&l=36&sigr=11bri731f&sigt=10v05vg4n&sigi=131ja6n64&age=1205351473&fr2=p:s,v:v&b=1&hsimp=yhs-safesearch&hspart=avira&tt=b

> he was born nowhere near Thorpe park

Do your parents hate you or something lads?

Why aren't you at the game? It isn't sold out.

woops, meant to post this with it

acestream://2b5f24bef50d791b04b82789e4edd2ee97ec2e4e

As a Swansea fan I will never forget

ive done that wrong havnt I

JUST

>Super Kev in the stands

That man goes from coaching role to coaching role.

Oh shit a goal.

HULL
U
L
L

>Derby

>Scott Carson
>Agility 1

HAHAHAHAHA
>DERBY

HERNANDEZ

HULL

Please Derby, anyone but Hull

>It's a Hull and Burnley go up episode

FFS NOW THE ONLY THING WHICH CAN STOP IT IS FUCKING WEDNESDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=w_GLHsq_8KU

Players should stop saying things.

Good to see "signing of the century" Shelvey proved his critics wrong and played some stunning games on the bench.

shit keeping there 2behonest

>Hull going up again

Can't deal with this. What a shitty pointless club, and a fucking depressing manager. I'm never going hull away again

>shitson

What's gonna happen to all the shitters that chased the Geordie money? They looked fucking shite in run in, I don't know how they think they're gonna secure moves.

>you now remember Scott "new English GK hope playing for Liverpool" Carson

slut