Official Site Links
Draws: internazionalibnlditalia.com/en/mens-singles-draw/
Schedule: internazionalibnlditalia.com/en/schedule/
Live-scores: internazionalibnlditalia.com/en/scores/

12:00 Muguruza Blanco (3) - Keys
14:30 Pouille - Murray (2)
17:00 Williams (1) - Begu
20:00 Djokovic (1) - Nishikori (6)

2bh i don't even know why we're watching the tournament anymore. we all know how it ends

also rain-delay

Murray'll beat the bot any day now...

But he does, on some random occasions.

missquote

M U G I
U
G
I

It's that familiar old tale. The worst tale ever told. A tale so gruesome you'll never want to hear it again. It ends 1 way. Djokowinslol.

>another Murrovic final

What was the point of Nishikori winning? He'll just get Btfo today. He should have taken one for tennis and let Thiem have Djoko on clay.

>Murrovic final

pls God, don't let this happen.
Or at least make Murri the winner.

I think Murray can do it tomorrow. I mean, yes I always have those "this is it" moments and 99% of the time it isn't, but I have a feeling this "this is it" is really IT.

HOT

I honestly agree. He's very confident right now, Djoko is not the bot on clay as much as hard courts. Murray is getting more and more confident. Last time was pretty close, just 1 break in it. If Murray serves as well as he did and hits a few more winners, then WE DID IT REDDIT

Predict a Djoko win please

would you fug her

Haven't you noticed how the ATP is trying it's hardest to not make Kyrgios play against Djokovic, and now Thiem on clay. It's ridiculous. Just look at the draws and some of the matches. They're clearly rigged. Nishikori is just a puppet used for taking out inspiring young players like Thiem and Kyrgios so they don't get to face Djokovic.

fuck nope

thiem would get crushed against djokovic 2bh lad. i like thiem but let's not kid ourselves

Clay is Thiem's best surface. He showed some promise against Djokovic in Miami (or was it IW).

it was miami

think the lineswoman is wearing a fedora

You can buy these hats anywhere in italy

are fedoras especially popular in italy

>mfw Thiem gets BTFO in 2nd round at RG and lays the Thiem memes to rest

Against who? Stephane Robert? Dudi Sela?

He'll make it to the QF's at least.

Murray will win this.

>tfw people tell you to change your serve grip away from continental and to stop trying to """"""slice"""""" serve just because i can't pronate properly yet

soon you will see and you will fear my serve
for now shut the fuck up ;^)

He isn't consistent enough for victory to be guaranteed if he plays a lower ranked player. And he still has the possibility of facing a top player early.

Don't fucking change your grip. Just learn to pronate. If you go to eastern or more it'll just be counter productive to the progression of your serve. Stick to the continental grip and learn to pronate.

Do you have video of your serve?

GOTTA GO FAST

>from 40-0 to getting broken
wew

>hihg

It's a meme you dip

learn to meme

It's more of a tourist thing

>roma
more like raina amirite lol xddd

>12 posters ITT

Hey

>dead sport

Nobody wants to see Murray and Djokovic.

>Literally playing tennis on dirt
Is Italy too poor to make hard courts or something?

you should have seen the threads 2 years ago. It was just me and people telling me to fuck off.

Taking a month long euro trip in July. Gonna be in Rome for 4 days. What are some must sees and things to do?

i don't and wouldn't post it anyway
i think i have a good idea of what it should be and for the most part it is actually going well now just need to practice more to add the power to it it's quite weak but following the pro way and i'm gonna continue doing it like this until i get it

then it will be much stronger than all those dumb serve styles you see from "club players"

Is that fewer than usual?

Check out the still-smoldering corpse of Rafa Nadal after Djoko finished with him yesterday.

Great to hear that you're motivated. Remember that power is not the most important thing. Placement > power. When you get the pronation right you can start adding power. Remember that your legs are the most important part of generating power for the serve.

murray being cheeky with the dropshots over and over again

Definitely will do.

I saw Rafael Nadal at a grocery store in Rome yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and how sorry I was about his loss against Djokovic, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of gluten-free orange juice in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Hi!

Djokovic - Murray: 7-6 6-1

How do we fix this sport?

remove bot or add more bots

What would it take for Murray to defeat Nole? What is the main flaw in Murray's game?

Murray's main two flaws are weak second serve and weak forehand.

Firstly break point conversion in the last match.

Secondly he's playing too many balls right into Novaks hitting zone. It's just there to be hit for a winner. Murray needs to take initiative early in the rally. Get the first winner attempt.

There's some pretty nice museums in Rome. Idk if you're allowed in Vatican city. But the basilica is pretty nice. St Petersburg square.

you forgot the mental strength of a downsy kid

feel bad for pouille. he's getting crushed

just let him win a couple more games murray you ruthless bastard

Murray you fucking bully

how long until slav vs jap

3 bongs

>Number 1 and 2 in the final in last 2 masters

Stats are king

thx roland

wifu

which movie should i watch when djokovic nishikori is on?

Good will hunting, shawshank redemption, paid in full, saving private ryan, money ball.

money ball looks interesting i will probably watch that one
paid in full some other time

Garbae a cute

Moneyball is excellent.

leave the future of women's tennis to me

Watched it last night and it was really good.

Recommend something for me to watch after Eurovision lads. My taste is what I recommended before. Need something emotional and dramatic.

There will be blood is excellent. Daniel day lewis is really the greatest actor of our time.

One of these.

hahaha this is brilliant

Will check it out m8. Will probably end up watching it's always sunny.

> Rafa is never going to win La Decima

Fuck off Djoko

>he doesn't believe in Rafa
Rafa deserves better, lad

Even Rafa doesn't believe in himself.

will joker win in straight sets?

Stop gambling.

Not worth it for these odds to be honest with you family

does anyone have rafa's post-match interview from yesterday? i wanna see how he reacted to the match

Jesus I switched on the serena match for second it's like juniors, fucking painful to watch

Watch Lynch's The Straight Story, it's a lot more human and emotional than his other stuff.

Checked, even last year at fucking cinci or montreal events we would have like 4 people ITT and responses would be like 4 hours apart

Where's the other Finn. He's always entertaining to have around.

how do i get meme hair like this?

By not being white

This is the best tennis racquet ever made

Is that the racket from Castaway?