R.I.P. - In Memory of Anthony Fantano

What the fuck happened to Anthony Fantano?

I think we could agree he was at least interesting. Sure some people may have thought he was annoying and looked like a melon, but he was a diamond in the rough of the music reviewing scene on YouTube.

Now he's making MEME REVIEWS, acting more and more like a dickhead on social media, basically only reviews hip-hop now and an occasional popular release, arrogance in his latest videos and those three minute sponsorships at the start of his new reviews.

RIP Anthony Fantano A.K.A. The Needle Drop
2010 - 2016

Its whatever

Aww, did he disagree with you on exclusives?

he was never the same after the accident

needledrop was active before 2010 you tool

he just got boring.

man literally uses the same adjectives and descriptors every video. there's a reason the "Trap flavored instrumentals" meme is a thing.

Post rare fantanos

W E W

He needs the filthy frank/ethan kike money from 12 year old dank memers

a classoc

pretty sad that op is completely correct

Isn't that his last.fm avatar? Not very rare

He achieve celebrity status and he's such an inscecure fuck he tries to seperate from the bunch and look different

He reviews more metal and rock rather than Hip-Hop you twat doughnut

i'm glad that someone save it

Ever since he got rid of the comfy outro music it's been downhill

ANTHONY FANTANO HERE. THE INTERNET'S BUSIEST RACE TRAITOR

is she pregnant with cal's baby

And guess what, his videos are about to get demonitized thanks to Jewtubes new censorship rules.

What goes around comes around. This is payback for all the terrible reviews he did--MBDTF, Yeezus, R+7, Platform, Syro, etc.

He cucks her out to Cal and watches

He realized the Sup Forums audience is more profitable than the Sup Forums audience.

he was right about syro

He started roasting his nu-male pseud fanbase, and they got pissed that the guy who decided their opinions had decreed they were to judge themselves negatively

Agreed, MBDTF and Yeezus should have been much lower

You just grew up and/or started listening to more music

His meme reviews are pretty funny btw, if stupid and formulaic. I honestly haven't seen any of his music reviews in well over a year, but I have listened to his podcast on occasion when he has a good guest

Also true. He seems to alienate just about everyone with the vegan and alt-right stances, it's fun seeing people get butthurt about it

theloserof08 deserves Fantano's wife

yeah i disagree with him about everything lately. plus he actually mentions 'lyrics' when considering the quality of trap. cloud rap etc, which to me seems insane. especially from a person who mostly reviews trap, cloud rap etc nowadays, like didn't you get the memo we understand that the lyrics are all about having a nice watch and getting your dick sucked. that's like bashing OPN or arca for having lame hooks, it just makes it seem like you don't understand what the scene is about.

and what is fantano's relationship to trap/cloud rap anyway? it is almost like he wants to like it and he is pissed that the genre isn't letting him. he talks like future and young thug are always letting him down

I should add that I still watch and enjoy his reviews though. I am in the apparent minority that actually thinks he is pretty funny

is that danny brown next to fantano?

>it just makes it seem like you don't understand what the scene is about
desu reviewing it at all means you don't understand it. there's not really much to say, but you've got to find some filler to talk about to make up the review and get some $$$

his whole personality is pretty ugly but I still watch the videos for some reason. Any recs for a similar YouTube channel?

all youtube channels are complete shit

kys

that's genuine advice btw

Why is he such a passive-aggressive cunt now?

hahha lmao le Kys meme xDDdxd

go back to youtube you fucking cancerous 12 year old faggot

>I watch enough youtube to hate the entire website
>go back to youtube
interesting

t. guy with a crush on pewdiepie or something
i don't know how you could even disagree with the idea that all youtube channels are shit, let alone disagree this strongly

don't forget to supporot white male because we are insecure about ourselves and need a support group

No, he actually doesn't. Look at the playlists on his channel titled "hip hop reviews" and "rock reviews" etc. and you'll see that there's quite a bit more reviews for hip hop than any other genre.

never seen a pewdiepie video

I think the fact you both think that every single thing on a website built on the content of thousands upon thousands of different people is a tad more surprising

you should probably kill yourself if you're that incapable of enjoying things

WHT CAN'T ANYONE FUCKING SHE THAT IT'S FUCKING PUTIN BEAST DRIVING THATFUCKING MOTORBIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

My only experience with him was the review on Babymetal which I thought was really fair and he made the video very long. I expected the usual cliches but he was open minded. In fact the neckbeard Japanese """""expert"""""""" he brought on was full of incorrect stereotypes that dont apply to them at all and acted so above it all.

Thumping bass, rattling hi-hats