The Sun's Tirade

Production - 10/10 Flawless
Lyrics - 5/10 Meh

Some of his verse on this are so bad but the beats are so good that they are carrying him. Kendrick has the best verse on the entire album

Other urls found in this thread:

www90.zippyshare.com/v/Tfz2DQyF/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mfw bday plays

link pls?

I've tried to get into Rashad but his songs always bore me :/

>Kendrick has the best verse on the entire album

jay rock did kid

I dont have a link sorry dawg

I would listen to it while driving, he is really mellow compared to other TDE artist

responding to myself cuz i found a link
www90.zippyshare.com/v/Tfz2DQyF/file.html

Bday and A Lot are so fucking bad and its not the beats, it's his lazy fucking rhyming that's not even rhyming its him lazily talking over a beat

I wasnt really feeling alot

but Bday was good, his tone and pace was appropriate for the subject matter he was rapping about.

>.45 trigger gave 'em somethin' to do
We shoulda shot at the moon

>Sasha why you gotta leave me?
We was like forever life is so confusin', fuck it

he sounded like he was legitimately down,so happy he didnt go the J.Cole route and tried really hard to be deep.

majority of this album is really good was not excepting this, might have to listen to his mixtape

thanks F4mlam

I think his flow makes up for the lyrics. This album is smooth af

>I think his flow makes up for the lyrics
I think the opposite

I get the feeling this guy really is trying to hold it together and TDE don't really know how to support him. He's also from the south compared to the rest of them who are all west coast.

I mean addicted to xanax, 2 kids hundreds of miles away from his family and friends and really only has Dave Free to support him.

His story seems like it could be really tragic. Hesounds lost on some of these songs like he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing really. In all honesty, he should have someone like Scarface as his mentor. Shit I just remembered he had a song named after him on Clivia Demo.

>Production - 10/10 Flawless

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this shit is Yung Lean-tier

It's 2016, no one cares about lyrics.

Looks like we have different opinions. Let's walk away slowly before something happens.

Yeah man, I think he's lost. He even said he was depressed on one of these songs and on Cilvia he talked about hanging himself and slitting his wrists on a song that actually sounds pretty happy (Heavenly Father).

It was actually kind of the concept of this album. He doesn't feel like he knows what to do with his life or say in his music. He's been given this great opportunity to make something of himself with this hip hop collective but he's struggling to find a direction. He describes the title of the album as referring to a very long hot day, and often mentions him kind of struggling on the West Coast move. The first song it almost sounds like he's accepted that he can't go as far as people want him to, but he's fine with that as long as he can pay his bills.

It's all really interesting but it feels like he didn't really explore it much in his lyrics. I can't say for sure because I've only really given it one good listen. Maybe his next project will go more in depth lyrically, or maybe this one already does and I'm missing it. I'll let you know later.

I heard about how he was addicted to xanax. Dude sounds like he was on xanax for half these tracks. I loved the fuck out of Cilvia Demo but he sounds so tired and dead on this

these two post explain the album alot

I guess thats why im really feeling the album, im in a similar situation

Yeah his production choice is good as always.
Expect great things from D. Sanders/Antydote/Chris Calor.

I really don't know what the fuck he was talking about for much of the album.
There was a little bit of the daddy issues and suicide sprinkled in from last album; that's part of what i gleaned from this.
Much of the rest was pills and alcohol the album
At one point it was damn near mumble rap.

>dem beats

It bump in da whip tho

The album was themed right? Drug addiction?

Cilvia Demo was my favorite hip hop album of the past 5 years at least. I was expecting something better so I guess I kind of set myself up for disappointment.

sort of refreshing to hear a rapper talk about a lack of ambition
seems like every rapper is like 'get up and go get it'

Needed every track so sound more like Wat's Wrong but instead it sounds like they woke the nigga up at 5 am every day and made him spit some verses in the first 5 minutes he's awake every day

I just wish he actually rapped about it more

what's got good production to you?

what do you find boring about him?

this is a great hip-hop release from this year imo. easily an 8/10