What songs would you put on a playlist for your Indie gf?

What songs would you put on a playlist for your Indie gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PO6HZKU-IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=0sx4NojXZAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzfo5oVWmAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cromagnon - Caledonia
Silencer - Sterile Nails and Thunderbowels
Viper - I Sell Dope Boy
Liturgy - Glass Earth
The Gerogeriegegege - Ai Jin
Giles Corey - Haunting Presence
Hypothermia - Del III
Tonetta - Pressure Zone
Suicide - Frankie Teardrop

Report back with results.

Yo fatass mama

Turnover - Cutting my finger off
The Drums - Money

Bull of Heaven - Like a Wall in Which an Insect Lives and Gnaws

lil uzi
gucci mane
belle and sebastian
thugger

Hot on the Heels of Love- Throbbing Gristle
Happiness Is a Warm Gun -The Beatles
Supa Scoopa and Might Scoop - Kyuss
Deep Deep - Have a Nice Life
Magazines - Brand New
Kids on Holiday - Animal Collective
Fuerio (Caffrey:einheit remix) - Einsturzende Neubauten
Empathy - Crystal Castles
Shots Fired - Rick Ross

will i get laid/10?

this shit right here is good

what kind of indie? 21 pilots tumblr kind or hipster im so unique radiohead/vaporwave/memerap kind?

VARSITY - So Sad

haha she's into indie and she's indian. she's indien

well, it can't be that short! add some more songs :)

no you wont. sorry. :(

What songs would you put on a playlist for your Indie bf?

srry did i not include enough NogCore?

well more than half of those elicit an eye roll & i need something to get my hips moving not put me to sleep or embarrass me. Try again.

Neck urself slut i dont want to get your whore hips moving anyways

well that wasn't very nice.

piss off

>not being 100 percent gay

Why are brown girls either really ugly or really hot? There's like no middle ground.

Poo in Loo and the Something Somethings

>indie gf is literally an indie

LOO IN THE POO

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=5PO6HZKU-IM
this of course

shut up, cumskin

these are all entry level but you'll live

rocketship - i love you like the way that i used to do
heavenly - c is the heavenly option
beat happening - tiger trap
the pastels - nothing to be done

My gf already listens to all this shit

nice :)

Wut? How did you even come up with this list?

Filth by Swans

That would depend on the sincerity of this woman's musical inquiry, the level of her interest.

Given that she's a woman, I'd consider said sincerity dubious at best and in all likelihood wouldn't even commit the exercise. I see little point.

Yes, she has a vagina, but has she anything to contribute to our daily discourse? Does she invest her time in knowledge and the pursuit of various scholarship? Does she have aspirations and convictions? Again, yes she has a vagina, but lest she's contributing to alleviate the burdens of everyday life elsewhere through other efforts, she's hardly worth my time.

I can just as easily fuck my fist when I get hard. I won't soil myself with someone so simple.

lol

CUNTY

6/10 bait

Why is that post bait, but not this?

That post expresses clear points readily refutable to anyone with the means and might. It is not ambiguous. It is not sexist. It is a collection of carefully articulated points.

Meanwhile, your post is ambiguous and vapid, serving no purpose in this discourse yet you felt the obligation to hit submit, and it's honestly quite frustrating?

How is my post bait? How is your post NOT bait?

>tfw no qt indie gf
>tfw no qt gf
>tfw no gf

You'll always have your mom, dude

The bottom three are all so cliche in every indie pop thread I've seen, but I'd never heard of Rocketship before. It's good shit. Thanks for the rec, user.

Chicks dig this kind of music.

I used to be like you. All through adolescence I was fed the glorification of our sister sex and romance. I spent the entirety of my teenage years, and a few of early adulthood, on such prospects. In retrospect, I feel only it was a waste of time.

Why do you feel you want a girlfriend? What do you want in a girlfriend?

That bitch is gonna have to put off listening to generic twee pop if she wants to be around me senpai

Nice to see a person with self-respect on this board.

shit fucking dude holy :^)

I feel I want a girlfriend because I am romantically and physically attracted to the opposite sex
What I want in a girlfriend is someone of the opposite sex to whom I am romantically and physically attracted, so that we may fill these desires for one another
Because I don't have autism

:'^(

Jens Lekman - If I Could Cry (it would feel like this)
Destroyer - Times Square
Julia Holter - Feel You
Bjork - Venus As a Boy
Blood Orange - Chamakay
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Like Acid Rain
Foxygen - No Destruction
Japanese Breakfast - Rugged Country
Of Montreal - Don't Ask Me To Explain
Elf Power - When The Red King Comes

I think I'm ok at things like this but I could be wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

The same songs I would put on a playlist for my regular gf

she thinks im a music snob but its okay because I still wreck that pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=0sx4NojXZAA

I'm a bi girl so I guess I have an idea of what girls like but if I had a qt indie gf:

get me away I'm dying - belle and Sebastian
This night has opened my eyes - the smiths
Casimir pulaski day - sufjan Stevens
Epilogue - the antlers
Boy with a coin - iron and wine
Flume - Bon iver
Apple bed - sparklehorse
I bet on loosing dogs - mitski
Silver soul - beach house
Nude - radiohead
Vapour trail - ride
say yes - Elliott smith
hannah hunt - Vampire weekend
sprained ankle - julien baker
Sarah - Alex g
the rip - portishead

Can you people please stop posting replies like this?

They're not funny.
They're not insightful, insightful, or inventive.
They're not sincere.
They're not even annoying; they're just there, taking up space.

That's an obvious answer. I don't think you put any effort into assessing the intent of my question.

What I meant was why do you try getting a gf when most young women have absurd, inappropriately high standards and seldom have enough hobbies and otherwise interests to maintain a conversation? Yes, they exist, but given how few there are, why not deny that side of yourself, or rather, why not blind yourself to that yearning, however pungent, and invest time in other aspects of existence? Aspects where your efforts present reasonable returns and you won't waste your time, I mean.

Good list. I'd recommend this to indie gf

I would just make her listen to Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche

indeh xD

can't forget about DJ Ihad

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzfo5oVWmAo

I'm going to kill as many women as I can before I leave this Earth.

Why is that?

WIN

They're vindictive, puerile creatures that deserve nothing but vitriol. They've ruined my life without a hint of contrition, and I'll return the favor in kind.

>vindictive
>puerile
Care to relay a few specific incidents?

gay

>girls
>on Sup Forums
kek

>playlists

Oh, that's easy to answer too; I'm not insufferably arrogant and conceited while also placing the pussy on a pedestal. I used to be like you too. You'll grow out of it.
How old are you, unty?

Also,
>reading this much into a meme arrows post
Zozzle, my man

I'm not insufferably arrogant and conceited. When I first saw your reply, I typed a 1200+ response. I deleted it because I thought the response seemed to tailored to my experience, my relationship with women. Additionally, in that response I said something along the lines of "I recognize my afflictions and various circumstances and have appropriately lowered my aspirations and expectations in a partner."

Those two instances clearly demonstrate that I'm not insufferably arrogant and conceited.

I also don't place pussy on a pedestal. Given my posts in this thread I haven't a clue how you arrived at that conclusion. I think it's more likely that I'm misinterpreting.

I'm 21.

I'd like you to answer my question now.

I've answered your questions
If you can't infer that your bitterness towards the opposite sex is due to your conceited and arrogant nature then that's on you for lacking introspection

You haven't answered my question. You've presented ill-conceived attacks.

I cannot infer anything from bitterness that I don't harbor, rooted in arrogance and conceitedness that I don't possess.

If you think my interactions on this board reflect my interactions in real life, that's indicative of your lack of insight, which I suppose serves to answer why you've, again, failed to answer my question.

On that note, here's another question for you to deflect with insults: Why do you think I'm arrogant and conceited?

I think you're arrogant and conceited because you act arrogant and conceited. I have no other basis of your interactions in real life.
Honestly all of us get that impression and wish you'd kill yourself because you're downright insufferable
What questions haven't I answered?

Last one I made consisted of:
Side A
Prime - Marnie Stern
Vincent Come on Down - Brainiac
Felix Tried To Kill Himself - Ausmuteants
Bring Your Knives - Buke and Gass
Out of Body Experience - Grass Widow
You Have My Eyes Now - Clues
El Campeon - DIOS
WHALE - Yellow Ostrich
The Way Things Go - Mikal Cronin

Side B
A estos hombres tristes - Almendra
Note To Self - Mild High Club
Auchma - Boogarins
Pedaço De Mim - Chico Buarque/Zizi Possi
..(˘ _ ˘; )...(٥˘ _ ˘).. - Lzu.
Cosmic Bloom - Dumbo Gets Mad
In Your Eyes (feat. Charlotte Day Wilson) - BADBADNOTGOOD
Closer Still - Mutual Benefit
Talking Trains - Quilt
White Light Doorway - Florist
Home At Last - Homeshake
and the first 10 seconds of Some Time Alone, Alone - Melody's Echo Chamber

Mixtapes are great, senpai.

As I said, you demonstrate poor insight to think my interactions on this board reflect my interaction in real life. You say you've no other basis of my interactions in real life. That's fine. It's OK to not race towards conclusions made ill through haste and inappropriate observations and would've been best to just answer my question instead of spouting your opinion of me.

Interpreting others' expression on this website at face-value is extremely naive.

You have not answered this question: .

I like your taste a lot

2yl-the front bottoms
Old college try - the mountain goats
Would that get me laid?
I would definitely add more i just can't think of them rn

Proper format is artist - song.

kek

I think it's pretty good insight to think you're an arrogant and conceited person when you constantly and consistently and act arrogant and conceited, i.e., always demanding to have things your way, getting booty bothered when you can't, and putting others down while putting yourself up, no matter who it is.

I thought I did answer that here

Also the reason I'm spouting my opinion of you is because it's inherently negative and hope that one day the message will sink in and you'll fuck off for good, like you said you would some months ago.
My point is, you're the worst characyer on this board and were you to not exist the only thing we'd miss is laughing at you and your incapability to recognise that you are not only not welcome but thay society would be in a much better place if you took your fedora and trench coat and jumped into a canyon with them

That's not insight. That's assuming the whole of my in real life relationship on the basis of interactions with anonymous participants, each entirely estranged from another, on an online image board.

I will repeat myself, for effect: That is not insight. That is quite, no, incredibly elementary. That is a gross simplification of legitimate insight an analytical techniques.

I hope you are not being sincere, because otherwise, according to your logic, you are quite simple and even more dim than myself, and I don't wish that on anyone. It is a grim circumstance indeed.

You did not answer it. You deflected my question with ill-conceived insults.

>Also the reason I'm spouting my opinion of you...
Thank you answering the single question that I did not ask. I appreciate it. I know what people on this board think of me. I do not care.

I initiated this discourse because I wanted to learn why you bothered entertaining the
>tfw no gf
feel. I wanted to know how you were anything but apathetic given our present circumstances, because I want to be that way, because I want to hope and alleviate my own apathy.

It was a sincere inquiry and through your own unwillingness, or perhaps even inability, to share, this conversation has stagnated.

Your reaction images have contributed more to this discourse than any sentence you've typed.

Clash the truth

I just finished a mix CD to give my gf next time I see her

Ella Fitzgerald and Duke Ellington - Lullaby of Birdland
American Football - The Summer Ends
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Bang! Bang! Bang!
Diners - Thinking of You
Animal Collective - The Purple Bottle
Death Grips - Black Dice
Hoops - Cool 2
The Cure - Close to Me
TTNG - Gibbon
Algernon Cadwallader - Katie's Conscience
Indian Summer - Reflections on Milkweed
Keaton Henson - Kronos
Julien Baker - Rejoice

Will she give me head Sup Forums

>song - artist

kill self asap

Yes, I am mad. I am extremely mad.

Unless you are answering my fucking question here , do not fucking reply to me beyond this point. You've wasted my motherfucking time with this nonsense.

The fucking irony that you'd accuse me of arrogance while insisting that posts on a fucking anonymous imageboard are a reflection of my personality, despite my several testimonials to the contrary is fucking baffling. Arrogance is being so sure of your convictions that you don't allow them to be challenged. I'm not arrogant. The only reason that I fucking responded to you was because I wanted to convinced away from my convictions.

My God you're a motherfucking idiot.

>tfw no gf
was a joke my dude.
Anyone who spends time on this site should know that. Sorry you didn't get that

>I know what people on this board think of me
>I do not care
That's arrogance my dude.
The more you say the more you prove me right, I hope you realise.
Don't respond, this is getting way too autistic on both sides

*I wanted to be persuaded away from my present convictions.

ily unty

> looks like a guy wearing a wig

Nice

Low Key - Tweedy
Hard to Explain - The Strokes
Home - LCD Soundsystem
Agoraphobia - Deerhunter
Me and the Major - Belle & Sebastian
BSA - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Reprogram Ourselves - Jerry Paper
Swingin' Party - The Replacements
Tahiti Nui - Tonstartssbandht
Finer Feeling - Spoon
What That Was - Majical Cloudz
Avril 14th - Aphex Twin
Black Ballerina - Ariel Pink

And then a GG Allin song to fuck with her.

>indie gf
I'd rather off myself

>was a joke
If that's the case, then why didn't you just fucking say so? Are you fucking kidding me? You accuse me of arrogance because my posts here are indicative when this entire fucking time your post(s) have been insincere?

Is this a fucking joke? Do you realize what I could've been doing during the duration of this discourse? Do you THINK I WOULD'VE PERHAPS PREFERRED TO INVEST MY TIME OTHERWISE? YOU CALL ME ARROGANT? YOU WASTED OVER AN HOUR OF MY TIME YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. IF YOU WERE JOKING YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING ONSET, YET I'M THE ARROGANT ONE? SO I GUESS YOU'RE A SOCIOPATH THEN, BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING ASSESSMENTS OF OTHERS' PERSONALITIES HERE BASED SOLELY ON ONLINE, ANONYMOUS INTERACTIONS, YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

>THAT'S ARROGANCE MY DUDE
THAT'S NOT ARROGANCE YOU INSUFFERABLE SOCIOPATH PIECE OF SHIT

THAT'S CALLED GODDAMN APATHY

YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU REALIZE THAT WHILE YOU COMPLAIN AND CRY ABOUT HOW "ARROGANT" AND "CONCEITED" I AM THAT IT'S INTERACTIONS LIKE THIS THAT ENABLE SUCH SENTIMENTS?

I AM THIS WAY BECAUSE OF YOU!

YOU!

YOU SAT THERE CONTENT TO WASTE MY GODDAMN, MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, IRREPLACEABLE HOURS OF MY DAY BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT
>tfw no gf
IS A FUCKING JOKE TO PEOPLE. IT'S NOT, AND YOU'RE A FUCKING SOCIOPATH.

CONGRATULATIONS ON VALIDATING WHATEVER ANIMOSITY STIRS INSIDE OF ME.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU SOCIOPATH PIECE SHIT

take deep breaths user

He may be a sperg but he's not wrong.

i wouldnt know, tl'dr

>it's all your fault
>n-not mine
>i can't be blamed for my own feelings
>or claim responsibility for anything
>i-i can't even talk myself down from autismal rage
>which only happens because i lack an understanding of irony
>bu-but it's not my fault guys

You remind me of my 15-year-old self
Learn introspection and don't come back until you do

Union of the Snake by Duran Duran
Tube Snake Boogie by ZZ Top
Snakecharmer by Rage Against the Machine
Spiders and Snakes by Jim Stafford
Get On The Snake by Soundgarden
Snake by R. Kelly
Snake Eye by AC/DC
Crawling King Snake by The Doors
Rattlesnake by Live
The Monkey and the Snake by Meat Puppets
Snake Charmer by Rainbow
Buy My Snake Oil by Jello Biafra
Snake Eyes by Alan Parsons Project
The Snakes Crawl at Night by Charley Pride
Snake Bite Love by Motorhead
Snake Man by The Doobie Brothers
Here Comes the Snake by Cherry Poppin Daddies
The Snake Has No Head by Corrosion of Conformity
Waiting For the Snake by Motorhead
The Voice and the Snake by Enigma
The Snake by Frank Black
Snake Eyes Boogie by L.A. Guns
Snake Eyes and Sissies by Marylin Manson
The Fake, The Snake and the Birthday Cake by Punchline
Long Snake Moan by P.J. Harvey
The Yellow Snake by The Incredible String Band
Snake & The Lion by Warzone
Snake Handler by L7
The Snake by Al Wilson
Sneaky Snake by Tom T. Hall
Snake Bellies by Fu Manchu
The Snake by Belle Stars
Big Snake by Lloyd Cole
Minister Snake by Realm
Snake by P.J. Harvey
Snake by Big Tymers

I mean he's got some points but his methods are all whack
I just hope he doesn't go full Elliot Rodger

>what, you're mad because someone wasted hours of your time on the Internet? Take control of your emotions, man!
>what, you're mad because someone insisted that he could articulate your personality on the basis of posts on an online imageboard in a discussion initiated by someone making an insincere post? A joke? Take control of your emotions, man!

Your actions have an impact on others. You're a sociopath, so I suppose you wouldn't understand, but if you waste hours of my motherfucking time, in addition to the numerous other fallacies I've made explicit in my most recent posts, I'm going to be mad, and I am very, very fucking mad.

>learn introspection
Stop repeating this. You don't mean it. What you mean is mutate your self-image until it is aligned with whatever opinion I have of you. You don't care about me dedicated time towards introspection. You care only about preserving your narrative, about obstinately clinging to this preconceived notion that I'm arrogant, while I care about alleviating my apathy and being steered away from my current convictions.

Irony is completely LOST on you.