Why do bigots oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

Why do bigots oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

>inb4 300+ replies

can you try and be less gay in public? I am talking about flaunting penises and lewd PDA.

Sticking your dick in poop isn't love.

Faggots need psychotherapy like they used to do in the 1950s.

the smiles are weird
this is not happyness

Name one reason why they realistically need to be married

Protip: You can't

They want to create mock marriage to destroy the bourgeois institution known as the nuclear family, which they hate. That's about it.

#gas sodomites now

Im just tired of every gay person parading in bdsm, latex, g-strings and feathers on pride day.

Cant you just be fucking normal?

t. gay person

there is no reason, I support homos

legal rights, that's marriage about

You don't deserve legal benefits for a sexual fetish. Else anyone can claim they should get them for any behavior.

>I can get legal benefits for drinking Sprite
>I can get legal benefits for watching MLP
>I can get legal benefits for posting on Sup Forums

And so on. Where do you stop?

Is it even worth debating Sup Forumstards about this? They're never going to change their mind, and LGBT acceptance is growing worldwide. There's no reason to get your panties in a bunch because of a vocal minority on the internet

Gay ain't about family and commitment, it's about getting as much anonymous sex as you can.

>and LGBT acceptance is growing worldwide

Dude, no rational person thinks what goes on in those pride parades is healthy or normal.

Is that gay cunt tensing his arm? Hahaha what a fucking faggot

Did I say that?

Danish pride parades are quite normal. A foreigner who participated in one even said to me they are ''like a religious event''

i've got you in my sights , faggot!

Depends. If you're in Melbourne or some other SJW shitpile and you're a flaming faggot, you may get high fives from Tumblrinas. If you're in some bogan place in the Western Territory, they may end up peeling your bloodied carcass from the road.

>t. A dozen people who have never met a gay person

I've lived in San Franpsycho, trust me I've seen faggots in action.

Have you ever been friends with a homo?

I live in one of the most gay cities in America and I've never seen that

Based on my experience with gay dudes, most of them are very, very shallow people with no real identity beyond being gay.

Consent isn't a good enough reason to have sex. You don't need to have sex with someone to love them. Homosexual sex is immoral.

Are you Jesus?

Pride parades peaked in the 90s as a reaction against normalized homophobia

As the tide turns the other direction, these parades have become a lot less relevant despite what Sup Forums would have you believe

Why?

I don't, just stop parading your faggotry around like we need to celebrate it.

A consensual relationship between two adults is now considered the same thing as masturbating to inanimate objects?

What a strange world we live in.

From a legal standpoint, they could be all treated as same.

Lemme tell you what marriage is supposed to be.

>man and woman both close in age (not 70 year old with a 25 year old wife like they do in Hollywood) get married
>they have babies
>they raise those babies into productive members of society
>and don't cuck each other
>and stay together until death do them part

That's it, that's the way it's always been since the dawn of recorded history, regardless of the attempts of Marxist lesbians to redefine marriage. QED.

Not really though. An inanimate object is not a natural person who could agree to a contract.

Marriage wasn't being discussed. The idea is that if you can claim you should get tax breaks and legal recognition for fucking a butthole, then you can claim you deserve them for almost any behavior you can think of.

>Fiscal conservative
>Social Liberal
>Think "FREEDOM"

I don't have a problem with civil unions between consenting adults. I consider it a form of legal incorporation, similar to an LLC. If you want to pool assets and liabilities then go ahead. It's your choice, and it's not without it's perils.

But marriage is a religious ceremony ordained and performed under the auspices of a church. It has nothing to do with legal obligations or liabilities. It's between you and your god. If you can find a church that marries butt pirates (eg episcopalian) then go ahead. I'm a lutheran and my church does not condone nor perform these ceremonies among same sex couples, so you would not be married in the eyes of the Lutheran church.

Keep them separate as the Founding Fathers envisioned and I'm OK with what two sodomites do in the privacy of their own home.

It's all pretty much a backdoor route to free sex anyway (their ultimate goal). Because once anyone can marry anything, that's pretty much the end result.

If marriage is religious, why are atheists allowed to get legally married (not a civil union)?

Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
Fuckin with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the same sex
I show no love to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin' a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin' ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads
Only know how to be one way, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to bite
Bark very little, but I know how to fight
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree

Because our "America is a christian country" idiots keep conflating the two. They forget that the "recognized by a community" part of the definition was always about a congregation of a church. So they don't understand that our Bill of Rights (which originated in the Magna Carta) is about liberties of religion, and that congregations may have their own practices so long as they don't infringe on the rights of other congregations.

It's a tough call, but a legal / civil union is about the world of contract law and has nothing to do with civil rights. Contracts are about assets and liabilities, not about love, feelings, customs, or religion.

The gay / whatever community gets all butthurt about us relegating them civil unions as somehow delegitimizing their union, but we are just trying to protect the Bill of Rights and the First Amendment. If they want to form the "Church of the Eternal Same Sex" they are free to do so. But most established church canon's do not recognize it and it's up the their congregation to decide whether it's a marriage.

My wife and I are married Lutheran because she is Lutheran and I was raised Methodist (don't care). We chose not to have children, which in the eyes of some churches would annul our marriage. That's their choice, but we are married in the eyes of the Lutheran Church. And we are also ""married"" in the eyes of the US government/courts/IRS.

Whenever I see really jacked people I just imagine how painfully hard they fuck their lover.

it's the eyes

Rainbow Dash doesn't count as a "wife", you know.

hehe. Cute.

Yeah, no. Not all of us are 20 year old corpulent NEET virgins.

I'm a bit Chad.

QED

Rainbow Dash is a Lutheran?

*teleports behind you*
stfu
*fucks plushie*

*teleports away*

Seeing gay couples grosses me out, but I got no problems letting them legally marry. I love lesbians though

>there are people on this planet who unironically love people of their own gender
>twisted men actually put their dicks up other sick men's asses
Truly, evil must be cleansed from this world

I once saw a dream where all men in earth but me turned gay.
It was fun at the beginning, but then got pretty grim when I was chased by a horde of women accompanied by giggling of faggots everywhere.

At least you can't get HIV masturbating to inanimate objects.

are you implying that aids is a homo-only thing ?

For stuff like filing taxes jointly and adoption, same reasons legally as heterosexual marriage.

this, if you have a shitty homophobic family and you end being succeful
you can leave your stuff to your partner instead
of your """"""""""family"""""""""""

I think it has to do with jewish religions.

To be honest, you shouldn't marry for legal rights or fiscal stuff. Shit reason to marry

I agree, but it's why you should have the right to marry, as opposed to simply "being together" if you and your partner love each other.

Legal unions should then fulfill that, instead of a traditional marriage.
It's plain vanity and wanting what normal people have had since pretty much always.

you know that marriage is a way to channel a bonding, and it has nothing to do with gender. legal unions shouldn't exist

these are just two normal latino guys
they're a bit gay to begin with