Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZuktUfF0nE
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
theweek.co.uk/76328/the-top-ten-countries-with-the-most-mensa-geniuses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These estimates are wonky. Look at Rindermann's updated (2014) estimates which look much more accurate. For example, there's no real indication that the UK does any better than Ireland in any g-dependent assessment.

>Ru cnutry
>qu ir
80+three im dumeb

TURK'D

Alri 97

If we remove all the gypos and turks we will be finland tier

>sub-90 IQ

What is going on in the balkans?

I only see idiots around here.

Islam, +being from the Balkans

I like this particular IQ map over most others for some reason

Me too. I think everyone (of >100 IQ) understands that without half of east africa dragging down our average we'd be the smartest by far.

>i wil nevr b smaert lik filnlandd
y im so dmbub

really makes one think as to how a supposedly smart country self destructs like that though

Tsi oaky iI udernstade u

That map is based on Rindermann. He updated his estimates and produced estimates for both immigrants and non-immigrants. Swedes do the best in Scandinavia (100.25, Denmark 99.61, Iceland 96.80 and Norway 96.58) but immigration hasn't had a significant effect: only an 1 point drop for Sweden to an estimated average of 99.17.

it's probably the asian blood, praise tengri

Enough said.

Mi dmumbe butstill kkno 90

how can Serbia have higher IQ than Croatia?
Also why do they have such low IQ kek

shhhh

Or hundreds of thousands of years of surviving in an environment with radically alternating seasons and challenging sustenance conditions that would quickly weed out the ones not capable of long term planning, spacial awareness and memory and logical thinking.

>twodigitslets

Then explain the difference between Finland and northern Russia which shows lower results than Sweden.

finnish?

Slavic influence, it'll corrupt even the most noble bloodlines. Just like turkish admixture.

>95tugal

This desu

It's just quality of education that makes the difference. That's why Sweden is lower than Finland. Many years ago their government JUST'd the public school system and now they have to import teachers and all the rich kids go to private school.

Meanwhile Finnish public schools are top ranking internationally.

dutton is a great man he tells it like it is

How did Andorra end up so stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZuktUfF0nE

LITWA TY MALA KURWO

He's also keen on plagiarism
t. Oulu

Well, the average is 100, if your country have 95 or 105 it doesnt mean shit.

104 according to some online test

Imagine if we had the education of the West. We would have easily had average IQ of 155.

But we really need to do something about the brainlets of the Balkan.

Laughable.

t. 138 masterrace

African Americans are smarter than some europeans. Why is Europe considered white again?

That map is outdated. This is the newest one.

the pattern stays the same year after year

Brain drain, literally millions of former Yugoslavs have emigrated to greener pastures after the dissolution of Yugoslavia, and the number is still steadily rising.

europ i geting damber

Name every Finn invention and I'll name five Slavic ones.

Your national IQ tests are significantly easier than those that are used in Europe.

They're shit, if you want proper information, than go here:iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Silly subhuman. You've got the same advantage as 1000 monkeys with typerwriters. Since there's so many slavroaches in the world given enough time one of them is bound to invent something useless like the cheese slicer.

Meanwhile finns have only had 100 years of access to modern technology and enough population to actually do anything with it and we've already BTFO slavs at everything scientific. Must feel terrible being genetically predisposed to being an idiot.

actually as professor Dutton, author of The Finnuits, has shown Finns have very low IQ variance and that's why they aren't that prominent. all Finns have an IQ of 103

> invent something useless like the cheese slicer.
More like 756 inventions, of which The periodic system of elements (Medeleev), modern mechanics(Timoshenko),
modern austronautics(Tsiolkovsky), modern seismology(Mohorovichich), heliocentric theory(Copernicus), modern geometry(Lobachevski), the helicopter(Sikorsky),radioactive theory(Maria Sklodowska-Curie),early photography(Levitsky),wireless telegraphy(Murgas),Big Bang theory(Gamow),objective psychology(Bekhterev), walkie-talkies(Magnuski),colour television(Zworkin),electric tram(Pirotsky),alternating current, radar, hydroelectric plant, cryogenic engineering, transistor, modern electric motor, remote control, neon lighting , wireless communication (Tesla), radio(Popov), long-range telephone(Pupin), crystalline science(Stranski), modern geochemistry(Vernadsky), rocket science(Korolev), pre-lumiere camera(Prosynski), incandescent bulb(Lodygin), transformers(Yablochov), lasers(Brasov and Prokhorov), LEDs(Losev and Holonyak), synthetic rubber(Lebedev), solar cells(Stolev), digital electronic computing(Atanasoff/Atanasov), field recorders(Fidelski), contact lenses(Witcherle) modern education(Komensky), caterpillar tracks(Blinov), electrically-powered railway wagons(Pirotsky), Videotape recorder(Poniatov), petrol cracking(Shukhov), grain harvester(Vlasenko), modern anthropology(Malinowski), bullet proof vest(Zeglen), parachute(Kotelnikov),mine detector(Kosacki), space travel( Tsiolkovsky), vitamins(Funk), lunar roving vehicle(Mieczysław Gregory Bekker), sound in films(Tykociner), radar(Popov), train air brakes(Bozic), conventionally usable plastic(Stepanovic), ballpoint pen(Penkala), supersonic photography(Salcher), dactyloscopy(Vucetic), the antibiotic azithromycin, the power block(Puratic), modern petroleum industry and the kerosene lamp(Łukasiewicz) have catapulted Mankind into an age of unlimited technological development.

> at everything scientific

You're welcome to provide evidence.

Yet somehow we have the most Mensa members pc

That would be the Montenegrin, not you.

>2nd smartest

feels good

If you're not a winner you're a loser

hmmm i wonder what could be bringing it down?!?

France is the whitest : a perfect 100.

+100 = betas nerds like chinks or japs
-100 = absolute retards, toilet pumpers

Love me world, I'm the man.

Je t'aime, mais cherche moi du vin.

>Being dumber than Danes
>Not significant

Also holeee shit, no wonder we make fun of Norwegians

I've seen about 20 of these maps and they all have different information.

this is retarded, the brain is in no way the most complex object in the universe people are so fucking high on themselves sometimes

I'd rather fuck a norwegian Angel than a swedish cum dumpster (swedish "males" included )

but literally all of them have the same pattern

rekt

In known universe it is

Fucking hell yurop is so dumb

> TFW Norway is retarded

theweek.co.uk/76328/the-top-ten-countries-with-the-most-mensa-geniuses

top lel