The Big Debate

The Big Debate

The Cosmos are the patrician choice.

bump

>rags
>patrician
lelmao

Islanders are more patrician than the Rags.

I don't give a crud if you think NYCFC is plebeian.

>tfw jest, Yankees, >rags

Fuck basketball tbqh. The Knicks organization killed it for me.

>mlels

If i want watch soccer I'll watch European teams with actual talent. Not the leftovers in my little soccer

divegrass is a pleb sport so both teams are pleb

Yankees/Giants here

In retrospect, "NY Jets" is an unfortunate name.

The Yankees may be historically patrician but the American League is a farce and the Mets are now the patrician choice.

>mets
>jets
>nets
Muh meme names

>NL autist have to make every thread about the AL

Obsessed. Enjoy your dying league. You'll have DHs in 10 years

Trips of truth!

Underrated

Enjoy your future 18 a side "baseball" that some marketing person pushes through to try to make baseball exciting who will never care anyway.

wow, i've never heard of this before! hilarious! god bless you lad

>t. Bernie Sanders supporter

>the most exciting thing to happen in NL history is thr obese Bartelo Colon hitting his first career HR at 42 after 20+ years playing

>implying berniecucks aren't mls fans

Fight and Win

why are the islanders considered worse than the rags?

they have the same championships despite the islanders being over 40 years younger

red bulls are patrician

American football is so fucking embarrassing

Please just go back to playing your own sports and stay the fuck away from ours

>MLS says Fuck the British way of doing shit and continues to power through soccer the American way
>Your pic is literally the most right wing you can get
Not sure what you're trying to get at

You mean soccer? Get ready to stay up late to watch our games in 20 years because we will have all the best players.

>tf
>tp
>trying to false flag this hard

>Failing to win anything for 20 years
>patrician
>Europeans in charge of determining what success is

Why would I support a shitty Arab or German team like NYCFC or Red Bull when I could support a good Arab or German team like Man City or Bayern?

>patrician

aren't those all of NY's bandwagon teams?

I'm from western NY so it's kinda like whatever you like

>Western N.Y.

rochester NY then or upstate NY, what about it?

1) are you or any of your family canadian?
2) the rhinos are THE patrician NY soccer team

all my family are from the city of rochester and it goes back to the 1800's and soccer is fucking gay

This

>Yankees/Jets
>Plays in the AMERICAN conference, primary divisional rival is boston

>Giants/Mets
>Plays in the NATIONAL conference, primary rival is Washington/philly

Just Saiyan

Alpha bro tier: Yanks, Jets, Rangers, Knicks

Beta fedoratipper hipster tier: Mets, Giants, Islanders/Devils, Nets

Mets/Giants are the only non-pleb requirements

>tfw yankees/jets/knicks/rangers and no clue for
mls fan

Patrician

Mets
Jets
Knicks
Red Bulls
Rags

>he gives a shit about new york sports teams

Lel

here

not a big soccer fan tho

>tfw I my whole family is Yankees fans but we had to pretend to like the Mets because they drafted my cousin

fuck you guys, you're the 4th best New York baseball team

>Queens

Go back to China Kim-Jun

>*tfw my

Pleb teams are more fun, the patrician part is bandwagon central (except for the nets)

what is it about new york that made the teams split that way? people are always giants / yankees or jets / mets or whatever.

is it geographical? different boroughs or whatever? or is it more of being a bandwagoner or not

Is your cousin Matt Harvey?

East of Manhattan tends to be Met while west/north tends to be Yankees just because of where the teams play. Giants/jets is more if toss up geographically

Nah, this was back in the 90s. Cuban dude

The Mets/Yankees separation is obvious, since the Mets play in Queens and the Yankees play in the Bronx. Giants/Jets doesn't have much to do with geography, but for some reason Yankees/Giants/Knicks & Mets/Jets/Nets seems like the most common combinations.

Mets and Jets are new teams both formed at the same time Jets in a 1960 Mets in 1962

So you had peoplw jump on the new teams to support them

Have fun getting cucked by tyrone/juan/giuseppe/life in brooklyn/bronx/hoboken/long island.

Jets used to hold their training camp at Hofstra and a lot of their players live in Garden City, so a lot of long islanders who already root for the mets will lean toward the Jets. There isn't the same animosity between fans though.

kek, so this is what a self-hating buffalo fan looks like. You're probably closer to Cleveland than NY

Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Red Bulls reporting

>"New York" football

both football teams are plebian for playing in New Jersey

I don't get it. a shit ton of people are mixed with bills jets giants teams, and as such they follow ny baseball teams, so it's kinda pick whatever you like. it's no different from someone say from springfield missori liking the cardinals even though he could pick the royals.

Missouri*

having a 50 year old ronaldo = having the best players
this fuckin fat retards...

>New Jersey sucks meme

I was shitposting before, but in all seriousness that analogy is bullshit. You're an hour outside of buffalo, three hours outside of cleveland and pittsburgh, and about as close to new york as you are to philly and boston. The only reason you have to root for the big market NYC teams is because that city happens to be in your state. Besides, don't people who live upstate hate new yorkers anyway?

>new jersey doesn't suck meme
Just admit you caved on moving to a shit place to save on rent already. I live on long island, and I don't get defensive about how much it sucks

who would we upstate people cheer for in baseball?? hell I've even seen pittsburgh fans but it's PA.. but liking a team that belongs to your state is very valid like any other state.

btw some people here in rochester despise buffalo in general just like those that hate nyc