This is the worst thing on the internet. The guy with the glasses is such a pussy

This is the worst thing on the internet. The guy with the glasses is such a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrifSU7kyEk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM7JdKi-FfE
youtube.com/watch?v=J6THlWXLXX4
youtube.com/watch?v=IcXn8Obhamw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit this guy is a pussy

I don't see it

Catholics are objectively worse than Jews.

He's fucking scared of a song

"l love metal, my favorite band is Disturbed, the singer is a Jew"

>we don't have to watch it all, it's six minutes long

>SIX MINUTES!!!???

Seriously? Fucking normalfags can't handle a piece of music longer than 4 minutes.

Why are hardcore religious north Americans do fucking weird? It's like they're a false persona

>and then there's "blood metal"

What the fuck is "blood metal"? I don't listen to metal, but I'm pretty sure that's not even a thing...

>IT'S KISS!
God fucking dammit womeme kill yourself you stupid fucking bitch.

show them some deathrock not that tryhard shit

The girl is a qt but dumb as fuck.

lol what a pseudo-intellectual numale cuck

this brings me back to catholic high school

everyone is so subdued, it makes me just want to kill myself

Embarrassed to be Catholic right now desu

They should have done a test of understanding of the Aristotelian-Thomistic metaphysics before allowing these queers to self-identify as Catholic.

>"Blackmetal, blood metal and death metal are the BAD METALS!! They got le dark, scary lyrics"
>"Disturbed on the other han, my favorite band by the way, are about emotions and morals"
Jesus christ, how much of a fag can one be?

don't do this. we're not in a youtube comment section

Have you seen the rest of this thread m8?

ha

It's just banter, lad

see you in the next cringe thread lads

They remind me of kids that were home schooled...

I didn't think people like Jared actually existed irl

These kids would be afraid to listen to Green Day because there are mentions of masturbation.

Hey fuck you man I was homeschooled

Made it like 2 seconds in

Cringe makes me squeemish

ok marcel

Honestly though, 99% of kids that are home schooled growing up turn out weird as fuck. The two guys in this video give off a serial rapist vibe. I hope that you aren't the same user, if so...Its not your fault...

There is nothing normal about these fags dude...

It's sad but it's true. Every homeschooled kid I knew was just a little off.

catholics react to Damien Dubrovnik when?

youtube.com/watch?v=wM7JdKi-FfE

Sorry they're running successful businesses and living upper-middle class lives while you shitpost on Sup Forums, gaylord

this, I'm not sure what it is about them
though I still would homeschool my kids

calm down

Dude don't deny it, you would also want to hang yourself if you got put in a room with those people.

>these plebs dont know that Dragonforce used to be a NSBM band

I turned out pretty normal I think, i sure as hell dont talk like the two fags on the four that's for sure. I think that that 99% just comes from being sheltered and never breaking any rules so the end up wearing fedoras and act "scared" of a music genre.

what is it about them though? It seems like the very comical sort of stereotypes of typical behavior

I'm not sure...

Man this brings me back to being 15 and thinking Disturbed and Avenged were super hard bands.

He might have been thinking of goregrind but that's not even metal

It's because homeschooled kids don't get nearly as enough human interaction as everyone else

What the fuck is blood metal?

There is no blood metal.

Is no one going to talk about how he says Disturbed is basically a pro-life band

>they changed their name to Abbath

What I would do to penetrate her holy places

He seriously couldn't shut the fuck up about this nonsense

Someone show them DSBM.

>reborn pure catholic
I dont think those places are too holy anymore

This whole video reminded me of my churchs youth group. Makes me wonder what they would say about what I listen to now.

pussy is pussy my man
I'll be gone before she can recite her favorite psalm

what the Fuck si Going on like is this a joke do people exist like this why

ahahaa he couldn't shut the fuck up about anything or make a coherent statement. He couldn't quite connect the dots about black metal being anti Christianity

>i think that's all i had to say about this video... it was just... what the heck

why are the fedora fag's ears so red

He wants to give the semen demon his no-no pole

Someone should request they watch GG Allin or something

>dragonforce is speed metal
>viking metal is mostly ballads
>blood metal
>Disturbed is awesome because the guy is jewish and they're very relevant in the music industry.
>Immortal isn't second wave.
>blood metal

Like seriously is it this hard.

>A genre of music known for nihilistic, satanist/pagan themes and a spree of church burning and murders in the mid 90's

Instead of

>This is the bad music with bad stuff

Dont forget that "nu-metal" involves a lot of rapping

or Public Castration is a Good Idea

or one of those Insane DSBM guys that cut the shit out of themselves on stage

They talk about Varg at 12:30

I'm catholic and like black metal
big whoop

its a yt channel baiting ppl for the views

Would they be happy that Faust killed a guy since that guy was gay?

I feel like God really wouldn't care what kind of music you listened to.

Is it a requirement of being a young religious person that you have 0 self-awareness and you constantly act like a retard?

Merzbow would be entertaining to watch too. Idk I don't feel like I have such great taste in music but it is kind of fascinating to watch people so obviously out of the loop try to discuss a genre of music.

It's completely required.

They're a Youth Group, they're as catholic as Death in June is Nazi.
Even my mom hates these types.

Only the guys, the girls are sometimes halfway normal.

I guess yeah. But there are people caught up in it that are unfortunate. Like the beard guy seemed pretty level headed and thoughtful

The girls are either deviants or fucking nuts. The guys are sometimes normal but mostly just weird.

t. entire adolescence in a christian assemblies of god church

like honestly man what is this how do people like this live with themselves without being totally and completely mentally separated from reality jesus

The girls are worse who are secret whores who do drugs and shit.

they're more religious nuts than their the guys

same reason Sup Forums still functions with the idiotic shit they said daily
they stick with their own kind. they don't need "reality"

Who or what is a "reality jjesus"?

>reborn
if anything they're more holy.

>Catholic girls
>halfway normal
Catholic girls are absolutely wild in bed. They make Sup Forums pervs look like a bunch of nuns by comparison.

>blood metal
I'm confused
is this a thing

I'd listen to blood metal

The face paint is stupid though and it does look like Kiss

the guy with the glasses is a closet case, just saying.

source?

You guys are all cringing at the nu-male catholics but what I'm really cringing at are the grown men in face paint screaming into a camera about darkness and edginess. The sub-genre of satanic black metal or whatever you want to call it is truly cancer and lacks any artistic value whatsoever.

i go to an assemblies of god church and the kids are all so fucking sheltered it's unreal

good teachings though

are you saying I don't cringe constantly at everything because i unironically do I'm such a worthless person

t. homeschooled catholic

youtube.com/watch?v=J6THlWXLXX4

classic

Butthurt home schooled kid detected

Homeschooling is literally one step under getting a GED.

He noticed most of that was tongue-in-cheek "like videogames" with some messed up individuals, he seems alright
That guy almost never removes that shit tho, i heard he is a total bro and legit enjoys doing what he does.
What if i told you it's also 30% Nazi.
>first comment is preacher.

>"LE LOOK AT ME I'M SO EVIL XD! YOU CAN TELL BY THIS EDGY MAKE UP I BOUGHT!"
>"I HATE HUMANITY LMAO"
>"EVERYONE SHOULD DIE XD"
>"DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS ROFL!"
>"CHRISTANS SUCK, GO SATAN!"
>(incoherent growling)
You're right, I forgot how great black metal was.

Immortal doesn't even sing about religion

There's hope for them, I was a sheltered teen but after a few times of vandalizing public property and smoking weed I mellowed out.

not even him but homeschooling made me work harder in college. It does make you dumb as shit if you don't have self-study skills though.

stuck a nerve did I?

>caring about the lyrics and image

Spotted the pleb

No one can even fucking understand what they say in metal, so who cares

ITT:Losers mad people aren't cynical pieces of shit like them

80% of black metal nowadays isn't even about Satan.

They all sing about suicide, depression, transcendence, and nature.

Not really. Feel free to rec me some quintessential black metal or whatever though. It's probably the one genre I don't get but I try to keep an open mind.
Lyrics and image are important though. Why do people continue to downplay this? A song or an album is more than simply music, it's a coherent package, an idea.

>being aware of and comfortable with the breadth of musical genres and aesthetics means you are a "cynical piece of shit"

If you listen to metal for the lyrics you're doing something wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=IcXn8Obhamw

>being aware of and comfortable with the breadth of musical genres and aesthetics
No it means you're compensating for your lack of social life.Clearly these kids are doing okay if they aren't scared to make a youtube video

where's yours?

Theyre important to some degree but not so much for metal even more so black metal