What are their chances of winning the Champions League next season?

What are their chances of winning the Champions League next season?

Very slim, same goes for any other team that isn't Barça or Bayern.

Quite decent. They're a top 5 team in the world with Barcelona, Atletico, Bayern and Real

1/32

Unlikely, but possible.

Depends on transfers.

Pogba is gonna leave 100%. Morata is said to be wanted by Arsenal.

Lets see how it goes.

After winning it 5 times in a row I believe it's their aim to win the CL next season.

>Pogba is gonna leave 100%. Morata is said to be wanted by Arsenal.

Pogba won't leave and Morata is just a benchwarmer

Thanks for your great information.

zero they already missed their chance

>people are STILL falling for the PSG meme
when will they learn?

>Pogba is gonna leave 100%

nope

>Pogba is gonna leave 100%

>implying next year Juventus midfield won't be Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira with Pogba treq

Where is Leicester?

when will this fucking PSG meme end?

>PSG

They are a top5 favorite to win it next to Barca, Bayern, Real and Leicester

50/1

It literally all depends on the midfielder. If he's Gomes or Pjanic chances are extremely high. Anybody else that is not at least Ozil-tier and they might as well give up now.

>Atleti's cheap version instead of atleti

The same as mine desu

Morata is just going to leave if Halal buys him, and watching Juve this year I don't think that losing Pogba will make a real difference in the team.

It will also depend on luck, they had to play Buyen while City, Wolfsburg or Benfica were still on the competition.

>watching Juve this year I don't think that losing Pogba will make a real difference in the team.
you didn't really watch Juve this year, did you?

Dybala and Morata, at times, are amazing. They've tried and failed with strikers who are amazing at all times, but I can't see them doing it now. I thought last year was their year. That was their last strong chance.

All they really needed to do was reign is Marchisio. Banging balls 10yards above the bar 6 times each game helps nobody.

Slim, since they can't buy off the refs like they do in Italy.

Why else do you think Juve always does so much better in Serie A than in Europe?

Because the rest of the Serie A teams are pretty much shit?

This guy

They aren't offering odds because it's too likely to happen

zero

Up for "do you realize they've been refballed out the eighth finals this year just like they've been screwed out the final last year?". As a matter of fact Real literally stole only one of the finals of the modern era, and Juve was the victim, in 98.

fugly cup af

6%

>I don't think that losing Pogba will make a real difference in the team.

Yup, Padoin will replace him easily.
Also Morata is better than Dybala but Allegri didnt realise it yet.