''''"''eternal''''"'' /fifa/ thread

revival edition
shitty bundesliga TOTS sub edition

tools and shit
futhead.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/squad-builder/jVDU100oIL00lU1J0xU1x0ID1x0Tv1r0-91i0uH1e0t31e0EU1M02kdj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

nice meme my dude

I unironically bumped the other thread, I'll let it die
Loving all these kids who are mad bundes TOTS aren't all Bayern and Dortmund, neither one of those two deserved TOTS tbqh

Ayy lads what happened to the other thread lmao

I couldn't find it on the catalog so I made this. I assumed it died, but it hadn't. Only reason I couldn't find was because /fifa/ wasn't in the subject bar but rather the name bar.

It was on page 9 so its going to die anyway

>strikers that aren't medium/low
Can't see how anyone uses these. I have 150k. Is there a player actually worth their 50/100/150k price tag yet? Best CAM I've used us still Payet.

>not h/l

That's horrible too on the rare occasion I've used it. Aubamayang is shite, crap runs and holy fuck is his finishing bad. Literally Sterling tier.

>360k to make a team on xbox
Whats a good team to use ?

RB Higuain incoming. His TOTS card is going to be ridiculous.

If he gets one, didn't get one last year

He is 100% getting a TOTS. Out of all the players in the Serie A, he's the most guaranteed to get in. He scored 36 goals and broke the goal-scoring record for the league that was set in 1950. There is no way he won't get one.

Anyone else find that passing instead of shooting at the goal is more effective off of corners? The AI seems to forget how to mark other players and just goes for the ball.

I've had quite a few crosses at goal that went in for some odd reason

futhead.com/squad-builder/jVDU100oIL00lU1J0xU1x0ID1x0Tv1r0-91i0uH1e0t31e0EU1M02kdj/

just built a team around RB Vardy and Ramires. Never played with it but it looks alright.

>Willian at CM

>tfw playing division 1 ultimate team at 2am while listening to eurobeat

living the life, lads

Thoughts? I have 200k n looking to build out my meme team what do guys think?

I'd be concerned with Eriksen's pace

Who would be a quick replacement I was thinking of getting the center mid version too

I'd be more concerned with that horrific midfield desu

pro clubs PS4 when

I do this all the time from indirect free kicks, works really well. Usually get one of my CBs to knock the ball down to a winger or my striker.

Depay, also considering replacing one of those mids with a bigger guy

right now

That costs about 500k

>I have 200k
>posts a squad about three times the price
if we're playing that game here you go

50k pack tournaments when?

Best bet for something like that would be if they do a best of TOTS tournament. Other than that I doubt they'll do anything more than the free player tourneys

Just used TOTS Sane and he's so shit. and apparently he's only 80 rated in game

Not surprising. His stats aren't that great except for his pace.

>win div 1
>next game none of your players can make a pass and every time you tackle your opponent the ball bounces right back to him

Almost like it's going to script....

Who is the best CAM in Liga BBVA?

I'll join if someone makes one and posts the club name here.

I'm also up for this

Actually you legit helped me, thanks user bro

I have a super solid serie a team so I'll use them in the mean time I wanna start building a super strong team

Best cheap one is Isco
Rodriguez is also good if you have the extra coins

Yes Gibbs is shit but he's there for chemistry reasons

Rate and suggest improvements

>Flacao
His passing for a false 9 is pretty bad tbf. Bobby Firmino would probably be better suited to that role.
Gibbs isn't even bad, he's just okay.

Could change the formation to a 4-3-3(4) I usually use that one but i wanted to try him as a CF

Koke

Iniesta

really hate the false 9

Giroud IF when ?

his team is actually better than yours

Wednesday, probably.

Hey guys so I think the canadian fifa autist finally fucked off. So now we can have a normal non-retard thread.

R8 my squad

I wish EA did special cards for players that are retiring like they do in NHL. I'd love to see upgraded Toni and Di Natale cards.

Everyone who posts a 7 chem tevez squad should be permabanned
Literally worse than cheese pizza

>implying that's bad

James is like 10k pretty affordable

It is, move Ramires to the right and put fernandinho in that middle CM position
You're welcome

Building this as soon as I get home from work, rate?

I already have VP, Inan, WS, Dave, Kjaer and Sabri. The CB tots is dirty, rarely makes a mistake when I use him.

Also this screen cap, which game? For science.

If Primes is phenomenal, I can't even imagine how good that one is. I might even be able to afford him. I have 150k. I just don't want to play Russian again and hate the Netherlands striking options. Might try de Jong I guess.

Huntelaar is pretty good.

Get Erkin at left back

>he fell for the chemistry meme

unless you really want kvist or something

Kvist? Is he the hero of Kvatch?
I just want an orange card desu, his stats are good enough not to disrupt my games.

if you just want some orange, then put souza in midfield somehow, or swap nani and pursestrings for elia and some dutch eredivisie striker

you might have to swap to besiktas lb or something, too lazy to check how the changes affect chem

help

>TOTS Mkhitaryan only has 75 Finishing

he's got 23 goals this season for fucks sake, milik got 93 finishing on his card for 24 and he plays in the fucking dutch league

>Milik is a Striker
>Mkhitaryan is a winger

I wonder why he has a higher finishing stat

>Who is... Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi, Robben, Hazard, etc.

>his CAM has 61 long passing

absolutely haram user

>That squad.
Fucking kill yourself, senpai.

You clearly don't know how stats work
Players get upgrades on their performance and each players stat upgraded individually from their base value. Therefore if a player has a low base value finishing it will be lower than one with a higher base value. Miliks regular card has 83 finishing whereas Mkhitaryans regular card has 66.

the RM mane card is horrible just fyi

>tevez on low chem
>attacking mid that can't pass
>target man with no wingers

4 out of 10, and only because i'm gay for marchisio

Why what's wrong with it

it played horribly for me. just one of those cards that can never seem to put the ball in the net and feels slow vs slow defenders

Is there a good target man with a hyperlink? I can't bring my team together so fuck it.

Also who is the best standard German keeper. Not IF or Neuer. I'm finding Trapp a lot better than Leno.

>look ma' I posted it again
You're a fucking goober, mate

Off the top of my head
Carroll - Antonio
Aduriz - Every Bilbao player that isn't Laporte
Lasogga - Muller at HSV
Costa - Pedro - Fabregas

No, I know how they work, but his finishing stat should be much higher. And there's no excuse for it considering that EA are in charge of said stats and the ones assigning the arbitrary numbers.

how would you improve this team? its gotten me to div 4 but seems to be lacking against better opponents

Forgot to say to cam, my bad. Anyone had a go with Dzeko/Pjanic or Yaya/Bony?

Probably change ever player. I've heard good things about Cuadrado but haven't tried him this year. I hated Studge and Depay.

lol thats not exactly viable i dont have many coins

Isn't De Bruyne like 80k? Best cam I've used this year is without a doubt Payet.

35k i think on xbox? and yeah hes amazing by far my favorite player in fut

i dont really like dembele but i like having at least one tall strong midfielder. and ive been rotating left wingers but cant settle on anyone, thoughts?

im going to try rondon

U TRIGGERED M80?

Well Rondon is a solid cheap option, I imagine Diego Costa or Lukaku who would give you 10 chem
Midfielders you have pigfucker, matic, fellaini or Leroy fer who is pretty solid
Ramirez isn't tall but defensively you can just chase down anyone with that pace

gonna try rondon and schweiny

Has anyone used IF Miranda? How does he compare to base Chiellini?

I doubt he's 6x better since that's how much more he costs

Cost isn't really a concern since I've got around 70k lying around and I'm satisfied with the rest of my team.

Let me put it this way, I doubt he's much better so why not wait for Serie A TOTS

The plan would be to sell him and upgrade to his TOTS in two weeks. I might just hold off though I guess.

Any tips for an 850k squad? I just sold my team and want to play something fun.

And how should I go about getting more coins?

Any players you want to use? Any particular formation?