ITT: Mysteries from your country

ITT: Mysteries from your country

>Guy Hever (Hebrew: גיא חבר; born 30 May 1977) is an Israeli MIA. Hever, a soldier in the Israeli Army, has been missing since August 17, 1997. He was last seen on his army base at 9:30 AM on the Golan Heights, dressed in his army fatigues, carrying his weapon, a Galil AR, his military disk and his international military identification papers (Geneva Convention Card). The area was searched thoroughly but even until today there is still no clue to what happened to him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Hever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_rockets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220131
haberler.com/nobette-cinnet-3-asker-sehit-7013963-haberi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unidentified_serial_killers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_put_Bella_in_the_Wych_Elm?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodi_Huisentruit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
doenetwork.org/cases/862umwa.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>Golan Heights

ask Syria

I know that guy, he's our local rebe.

It's very likely that he's somewhere in Syria, but it was never confirmed. Some German woman once claimed she saw him in Syria.

double agent maybe?

Maybe that's Ahasfer?

Could be. She was interrogated by Syrian intelligence and she claimed he was a translator. But then again, there's no evidence to confirm this.

He's ISIS commander, named Shoahammad ibn-Holocausti

lol no
did any kidnapping of military personnel occured in the area before before 97?

Caine?

gulyaban?

pleb shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_rockets

>Their answer was that some reliable and fully technically qualified people have reached the conclusion that 'these phenomena are obviously the result of a high technical skill which cannot be credited to any presently known culture on earth'. They are therefore assuming that these objects originate from some previously unknown or unidentified technology, possibly outside the earth

This is pretty good
>The Lake Bodom murders (Finnish: Bodominjärven murhat, Swedish: Bodommorden) were a multiple homicide that took place in Finland in 1960. Lake Bodom is a lake by the city of Espoo, about 22 kilometres west of the country's capital, Helsinki. In the early hours of June 5, 1960, four teenagers were camping on the shores of Lake Bodom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders

>did any kidnapping of military personnel occured in the area before before 97?
Not that I know of.

Isn't it very likely he is dead now?

Cin?!

I tend to think he's dead

Maybe he's somewhere warm, sitting on a beach with some qt and drinking cogniac.

Or maybe he's shitposting from some basement

Or maybe he is living under a secret identity un Tajikistan, as a bodyguard to a local warlord.

sole reason of kidnapping/holding hostage a conscript is propaganda appearently there haven't been any contact with the goverment afterwards so my guess is he deserted and started a new life in a new place
can't be qardaş

He's the one who posts all the sex machine webms. Mystery solved.

Or he is you after some accident and memory loss.
Why? It's near desert, and they live in deserts.

>so my guess is he deserted and started a new life in a new place
Maybe but I doubt. Usually people who desert the IDF either get caught or turn themselves in after some time. There's no evidence that he had any family issues or something that would make him want to completely leave.

I don't think I was a soldier when I was one year old.

Well, maybe you just met a jinn, made a wish to start life anew and he/she made you a baby?
It's add up, it turned you into a 1 year old.

Would Israeli government come after their deserters in foreign countries? considering the ones living in places which they don't have criminal exchange treaties and such?
MANKURT!

No but the moment they step in Israel they go to jail.

>MANKURT!
Oh man, not that. That one is scary.

>Beginning Monday, the army will again be conducting “focused searches” in the Golan Heights November 6, 2016

think they killed him by friendly fire or something and trying to cover it up

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220131

>IDF troops identify new findings that may have belonged to Guy Hever, who has been missing since 1997.

>think they killed him by friendly fire or something and trying to cover it up
Actually that sounds a good theory.
Shit happens all the time in far-eastern russian military bases, half of them gets labeled as "went to tundra and didn't come back".

haberler.com/nobette-cinnet-3-asker-sehit-7013963-haberi/

Rahmet desu.

As one would expect in a giant country we have so many strange stories like this... gives me the creeps when I try and read them. Boatloads of missing people and unidentified killers, I can't even think up one particular case right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

this one comes to my mind, was very popular back in the days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unidentified_serial_killers

Sleep tight.

Most scary thing in USA is that empty fridge accident.

I've read through so many of those. No more, no thanks.

Russia has some good mystery stories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

some say 6 million jews went missing but thats just a lie

however 2 million syrians appeared over night

Same thing here.

My country is pretty stupid and illiterate. So you must imagine what every folk talk about their region mysteries.
One of my favorites is "what happen with our nukes".
Back in the cold war. Brazil really want to shows off our military government achievements. So we build some nukes.
Murica didn't like it, and we made it disappear. Then the military government fall apart. They burn a shitload of secrets.
No one ever found the nukes. Some people said that we buried it with concrete, some say we thrown in the ocean, other said we sold it...

In the Topplitz lake the nazis dumped some pieces of art, counterfeit British Pounds, records and some military stuff. According to old records however, a significant amount of gold was hidden there as well.

The lake is ice cold, very deep and on the bottom there's a deep layer of mud, and due to the cold wood rots very slowly down there so searching for stuff is rather complicated. Some pieces of art and the Pounds have been recovered, but after some people died there in the early 60s the government declared it illegal to dive there and put the place under guard.

It's difficult, but occasionally private fortune seekers still manage to dive there so noone knows about the nazi gold.

Ever watched murrican movie about it?
It's the only moving camera movie I watched and liked desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

>>On the afternoon of August 20, 1966, a young man was flying a kite on the Morro do Vintém (Vintém Hill) in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, when he came upon the bodies of two deceased males and reported them to the authorities. The Morro do Vintém had difficult terrain, and the police were unable to reach the bodies until the next day. When a small team of police and firefighters arrived on scene, they noticed oddities: the bodies rested next to each other, partly covered by grass. Each one wore a formal suit, a lead eye mask, and a waterproof coat. There were no signs of trauma or any evidence of a struggle. Next to the corpses, police found an empty water bottle and a packet containing two wet towels. A small notebook was also identified, on which were written the cryptic instructions, "16:30 estar no local determinado. 18:30 ingerir cápsulas, após efeito proteger metais aguardar sinal mascara" ('16:30 be at the specified location. 18:30 ingest capsules, after the effect protect metals await signal mask').[1]

>>The two men were identified as Manoel Pereira da Cruz and Miguel José Viana, two electronic technicians from Campos dos Goytacazes, a town several kilometers to the northeast of Rio de Janeiro. Following an investigation, police reconstructed a plausible narrative of the last days of the men.[citation needed] On August 17, Cruz and Viana left Campos dos Goytacazes with the stated intent that they needed to purchase some materials for work. The two men then boarded a bus to Niterói, and arrived at 2:30 pm. Evidence shows that the waterproof coats were purchased at a shop there, and one bottle of water from a bar. Upon being interviewed, the waitress from the bar described Miguel as "very nervous," and noticed he frequently checked his watch. That is the last time they were known to have been seen alive; it is presumed they went directly from the bar to the spot at which they were discovered.

Yea. But it's a pretty stupid movie and most of the "scary" things in it are mostly jumpscares.

Related, a man died in the exact same place earlier this year.

>indian serial killers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Man

Dunno, I kinda liked it.
Whole atmosphere of despair was good, novadays scary movies rarely has it.
>a man died in the exact same place earlier this year.
Fucktons of men died in that general area, it's a very dangerous place. Also, lazy russians can't be arsed to make an actual map of that area, so many just get lost and freeze.

Plot twist.
2 faggots how believe in Chico Xavier went into a mountain and killed them selfs with cheap poison.

Some people already debunk this history. But other UFO faggots keep removing it from wikipedia.

Yea, but he literally died on the spot called "Dyatlov's Pass"

Really makes you think.

I've read some theory about infrasound caused by the extreme conditions and winds there during that time of the year that made them go crazy and do nonsensical things that eventually killed them.

Dude, I was there, more than one time.
The place is a frozen fuckness, huge fiessures in rocks filled with snow, no signal aside from Iridium, gps works like shit since huge magnetic fields. Also, cold-hot breaking point at the top sometimes creates an illusion that something really shiny is on the top, which lures some idiots.

Really? Got pics? Also, at what times of the year were you there?

Yep, but all at home. July 2006, December 2006, May 2007 and November 2007.

Are you a professional hiker or something?

Amateur. I was a student in Moscow and had a gf that was nuts about that place, so she got me to accompany her. We went with a group of 6. Last time we got close to joining the death toll, since we kinda got lost and phones went dead. I let them panic for half a hour and used satellite one, got it from my father. She never wanted to go there after it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_put_Bella_in_the_Wych_Elm?

I'll be sure to draw that on UK embassy wall tomorrow.

Man I wish I could go there once, but I guess that will never happen.

There's way more fun ways to waste money, time and potentially your life, m8.

Does anyone know the story of Alyoshenka the Kyshtymean Midget?
We call the unpatriotic people the mankurts. Thanks to Chingiz Aitmatov's books.

Mankurt is an old creature of turkic myths. It's a man that dies, gets hit by some black magic and comes back to kill his parents.

>According toChinghiz Aitmatov, there was aKyrgyzlegend, according to which mankurts were prisoners of war who were turned into slaves by having their heads wrapped in camel skin. Under a hot sun these skins dried tight, like a steel band, thus enslaving them forever. This, he likens to a ring of rockets around the earth keeping out humankind's higher civilisation. A mankurt did not recognise his name, family or tribe — «a mankurt did not recognise himself as a human being»

That's just his interpretation, m8. Actual legend was like I said.

read a lot about this one. Im quite sure the theory with the burning oven is correct. nothing else really makes sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Pretty much the only "famous" unsolved crimes to happen in my state:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodi_Huisentruit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villisca_axe_murders

Not from my state, but one case that really, really makes me think:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

Aimatov mixed Mamluk capital punishment and Ottoman bashi-bazouk troops in a pot

So, here's the urban legend of the Midget of Kyshtym.
Back in 1996 a lone old woman was walking down the cemetery in a settlement near the town of Kyshtym and found a small (30cm) anthropomorphic creature, which, according to her words, have used telepathy to communicate. She decided to give that creature a shelter and a name Alyoshen'ka.
Several more people have been visiting the old lady - some her alcoholic and/or sober friends and neighbors.
Some time later she was hospitalized with schizophrenia and the creature was presumed to be dead - either from hunger, or accidentally killed by the drunk neighbors.
The only things that remained are the photos of a body/mummy. The body itself was lost and never found.

Also an unidentified person because I'm fucking obsessed with this shit:

doenetwork.org/cases/862umwa.html

Well that's a real Nightmare of the Elm Street

Do you want mysteries?

Look for the stories about the maltese Hypogeum.
The UK has sealed several parts of it, but do not ask me why.

Even my family doesn't talk about it.

Cool.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim

Greetings Templar.

>Most suspicion has focused on the alleged KGB spy, Hans Assmann.
>Hans Assmann

Kek, about as germanic as a name can get

Nice. I'll save it for the effort you went to