>Experimental electronic + other genres

working on things again

laborer.bandcamp.com/releases

>metal, black metal, ambient, shoegaze

FREE downloads.

fuckingnormies.bandcamp.com/album/smonk

it's shit fampai

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/ep

>ambient, sound manipulation, lowercase?

Inspired by some music I had heard from a call I was on hold in, which came out distorted and fucked, due to low call quality, which I recorded on speaker.

Heard your music before, and a big fan of it.

highlysensitiveperson.bandcamp.com/album/gay-deceivers

>singer/songriter

will review in another comment

always good to see more spacey black metal

Most recent release, only one as this 4-piece
>emo
>indie/at rock
>lots of other stuff, listen to find out ;)
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

Also I run a college radio show, if anyone would like to do an interview for the show or have me play their stuff on air, let me know.

Thanks, your music is good too

softspheres.bandcamp.com/music
>drone, ambient, psychedelic rock

New album!
softspheres.bandcamp.com/album/ii-manifestations
>long compositions based on improvisations
>4 tracks, four different moods
>psychedelic rock, drone, noise rock, ambient, post rock

recs:

Black Metal guy here. What's your email address? Our tracks are kinda long, but I could probably cut "Searching" down to about 4 minutes for radio.

just message our fb page and we can talk about things that way, I'm not into emailing back and forth

thanks

Can you link me to your FB page?

Sup Forums thinks I'm spamming so I can't just look our name up on fb you'll find it

here

this is hard as fuck. when the guitars come in on the first track its just like, blarrrghh lets fucking go

this souonds like bugs crawling around. i love how watery everything is. album cover is pretty sick too

rec

hangingtreealgorithm.bandcamp.com/album/machines

check out my new album! i hope you enjoy

>instrumental hip hop, electronic, lofi, scifi

recs:

Laborer guy here. Just wanted to say thanks to whoever just bought our album. Not sure who you are, but we appreciate the support.

reccing you awesome dudes
theambiguity1.bandcamp.com/album/saturday-morning-twilight
>ambient

Thanks m8. The vocals on "Houses" are way too fucking loud. We'll be sure to turn them down a bit when we actually start releasing our music on vinyl and cassette.

Still very good with the noise, perhaps you could use filters and effects to make it a bit more unique to each track. One question, how gay are you IRL? Your album title sorta invokes that. No reason besides just wanting to know if there are any other gay dudes in these threads.

I've never heard anything like this. Very interesting concept.

Very nice and soundscapy, reminds me of Taylor Deupree.

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/hotel-songs

>EDM
>minimal techno
>prog house
>music to play volleyball to

Returning feedback. Also, please rate and review my music on RYM. The gratification is unreal.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

I dig this album and the idea behind it. I've heard some of Deupree's stuff and I thank you for the comparison. I'm currently reading up on Deupree and the principles upon which his label was founded on are really interesting.

suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com

I don't actually know anything about Deupree, I've just heard some of their music.

I had heard his collab EP with Seaworthy, Wood, Winter, Hollow, and thought it was fantastic

The album art intrigued me. Did you make all of this yourself? Because there's an impressive range of so-bad-its-good pieces here, cheaply produced electronic music. sparse and discordant instruments, and harsh noise generated in audacity. If not, I still like the cover art.

ive stopped fussing with labels cos it gets me too neurotic but im whatever-i-want-to-be-whenever-i-want-to-besexual. also the title is a gerogerigegege reference

That's totally cool, man. Don't overthink it, I guess. Do what feels right and in reflection, trust yourself that you would have made the decision you did a second time. A lot of people aren't too judgmental anymore and the ones who are usually aren't worth the time.

Be yourself and everything will be cool.

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient // dark ambient
>drone
>small bits of noise rock
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

you can rate all of my releases on RYM if you're into that:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

please follow me on spotify, doesn't matter if you listen or not:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

recs. sorry no feedback but its midnight and im suffering from my wisdom teeth removal

lethargic-in-the-park.bandcamp.com/album/waves-forming

>ambient, electronic, experimental, idk

hey guys this is my album. if your a gamer or like sonic stuff i think you'd enjoy. let me know how i can improve it !!

blazethecat.bandcamp.com/album/burning-blaze-firey-elegant-2

feel better, you spicy boi
i remember how bad that was
whatever you do: don't think you can eat chips just that once and get away with it. you can't and it'll be painful

cool/10

Cool stuff. Not a huge fan short tracks, and I don't just say that because my albums are all full of droning 7+ minute epics. Don't be afraid to be repetitive, it's like when you're designing a video game and you think its too easy. Your audience isn't familiar with your mechanics. Anyway, keep it up.

One more bump before i go to bed

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>First Thought Worst Thought
>Buried in the Bed
>Folk, Shoegaze

Description:
"Bummer jams about a loved one's alcoholism and attempted suicides."
- First Thought Worst Thought

First Thought Worst Thought's Buried in the Bed is a blur. In a metaphorical sense. The blend of shoegazey folk and hazy, blunted lyricism, filtered through a lens that borders between consciousness and drunkenness, gives the listener both a feeling of rest and restlessness. In that, there comes the beautiful blur.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give First Thought Worst Thought some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

free album codes:
hy2a-vjjd
56z2-gcd8
dgzn-ufhs
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
or (ctrl+f "redeem code")

T-shirts available in 2 colors and various sizes!

I've heard these before and really like them.

I think it's got an interesting sound but the vocals and some of the effects are actually a little painful to the ears, so I think mixing or going without screeching sounds is a definite must in the future.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient, synthpop, vintage synths

thanks! I'm working on my next album and there's a bit more repetition in it, but I'm trying to be wary of how to make the repetition interesting sounding.

hhhome.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi
>bedroom pop
>kinda sad

the latest release is a live version of my songs being played live without the lo fi aesthetic

here is my yt channel too! youtube.com/channel/UCMyZ2rnjVfBQEdtAU_cMy4Q

rec ing da boiissss

amidamarunj.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie, folk, emo, punk
>Acoustic covers
>Bedroom recordings

- Entertaining stuff
- Does a great job of building atmosphere, feels very cinematic

tracystone.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie, folk, singer-songwriter, space rock
>DIY demo

Dude this awesome.
Gonna buy it.

This is awesome***

Thanks, dude! It means a lot. I just got the email telling me that somebody bought our music, and decided to check in on this thread. I'm guessing it was you. Thanks for the support!

nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com/music

>harsh noise
>noise
>HNW

RECS

OTHER RECS

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/vtizedekre-ottfelejtett-gy-l-let

Really love this, check it out if you like your experimental stuff

deufeoir.bandcamp.com/album/alone

Some more great stuff if you're into noise

distantsupergiant.bandcamp.com/album/systems-failure

Nice and weird manipulated field-recordings

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/

> slow/ mid tempo instrumentals with post, prog and ambient influences

wsc-music.tumblr.com/discography

some free codes:

n7p7-yvbx
l57d-39dq
485c-h9xt
en7e-5tmb
gw5f-b2kw

use it on:
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/yum

Thanks mu/!

libraryofalexandria1.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie, post rock, shit mix

evenoxen.bandcamp.com

>indie/experimental folk
>fuzz rock
>power electronics
>melodic harsh noise

Artists that I dig that you should also dig:
Had no idea you released something new. Although I didn't find myself drawn so much to your first release, I always thought you had a lot of potential and am looking forward to giving this a listen soon

i really like this pic for the back of the album cover, but it feels kind of empty on the side. i'll add credits and special thanks stuff, but what other stuff could i put in it? recording dates? a silly album description? maybe it's finally time for me to make an artist logo?

lol of course not, ive been living off of milkshakes desu but im gonna try something else today

cool ass boys

Mak logo pls

Also what's the story behind the title Jordan if you don't mind. Are you referencing the country?

idk how i'm going to make a logo
i'll probably end up making some weird abstract logo thats just random brush strokes because i dont really like the idea of having your name in the logo. i can only see it working with metal bands and stuff like that. think about it, you rarely see it outside of that genre for a reason.

>Also what's the story behind the title Jordan if you don't mind. Are you referencing the country?
i am like god awful at naming tracks. if it has a person's name, it's probably referencing the person that inspired/was ripped off in the song. for Jordan, it was jordaan mason. i was looking for a good chord progression and i remembered one of his songs and it worked perfectly. you won't notice any similarities though, because this one is kind of entirely electronic with drones and noise in the background.

MRC is also another name, but it's up to you to find out who that is.

>MRC
My Romance Chemical?

Also interesting backstory. Still Hyped

onatonol.bandcamp.com/track/a-place-to-stay

NEW SINGLE!
>actually mixed and mastered
>lo-fi indie,indie folk,midwest emo

recs and feedback once im back home

>EP
wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/impressions-of-struggle

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/domestic-fatigue

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/summer-stories

>cloud
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

I refuse to spoil this, Leak it ona

I will listen soon

thanks, it's not my second release though (see album title)

Oh, I should have suspected something when the title was just a number. Any particular reason why you haven made the other five albums available on bandcamp?

soysaucesound.com/track/only-sometimes

>Alternative Rap
>Underground Rap
>White/Asian Rapper
>Unique Sound/Lyrics
>Would recommend even if you are not into the rap genre

Rec:

nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com

>noise
>other shit

good songwriting, good singing and playing, beautiful overall 60's and indie vibes in your voice (Byrds, Sebadoh).
Would pay 5-10 eur to see live.
The feedback element is somewhat detached from the rest, it should be either explored more or dropped.

Older albums came out through some netlabels, when Bandcamp wasn't really a trend

Older albums came out through some netlabels, when Bandcamp wasn't really a trend

(sorry for double post)

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // atmospheric
>piano based // ambient
>everything by me, shitty one-man projects

a friend made a video for one of my tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Vas9HGuNzY4

small interview (spanish only this time, sorry)
elcuarteldelmetal.net/2016/09/sebastian-crugley-alldrig-adentrarse-lo.html

my boys

visionescape.bandcamp.com/releases
>post rock, sludge
>electronic and folk elements

snoog.bandcamp.com/releases
>dance, industrial

Was expecting memetrash, but this is actually pretty cool. I really like the synths/samples on "wasabi cocaine," very interesting noise. The whole EP is actually pretty creative, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Very interesting project, I wouldn't have guessed what the music's source was if you hadn't made it clear in the description. It actually sounds like well-made ambient despite that, nice job. "2" was my favorite track.

Reminds me a bit of Duster or early NMH demos, except even more lofi. Usually lofi stuff doesn't bother me, but the constant buzzing in the background of these songs started to get on my nerves. Despite that, the guitar work was good and the vocals were nice. Better production would do wonders, I look forward to whatever you put out next.

Love the album art for this. Terrific drumming, also. The music is fairly typical emo fare, nothing too out of the ordinary but quality nonetheless

Like all literal Sup Forumscore, it ranges from truly awful to somewhat genius. I've always wondered if there has even been a popular musician browsing Sup Forums who contributed to one of these as an user.

Great album art. I like how short the tracks are, it jumps from idea to idea without spending too much time on any one. Pretty relaxing too.

I really like the album title, quite clever. I don't really have much to say about the rest of the music, it's covers so any criticisms about songwriting would be pretty moot. Your voice is nice.

Cool stuff, I didn't care all that much for Dinghy but I dug Fleck. Not sure I would call this "space rock" or "post rock." Great guitar work, wish the drums were mixed a little higher.

1/2

Great album art and aesthetic. I listened to "6," the guitars and organs reminded me a lot of Pink Floyd on "We Had Many Fights Along The Way." The diversity in instruments was really refreshing. Keep up the great work.

I dig the field recording on the first track. I wouldn't call your mix shit, I could actually hear all the instruments quite well and thought everything was well balanced, although the bass could maybe be a bit louder. Sort of a blend of second and third wave post rock, I really dig it.

Christian music in a bandcamp thread? Never thought I'd see that. This is very, very good. It's got an On Avery Island type sound, catchy guitar and vocals.

Good raps. Not really my type of music but it's enjoyable and well produced.

2/2

>electrical noises

Thanks! I am glad you found it enjoyable

cnsats.bandcamp.com/album/violence

Short EP; bretty gud t. me.

>"everyone's work is good, really!"

My Albums are too patrician for you traveler.

Elaborate, I am not a smart man

subhumanfilth.bandcamp.com/

>sleazy lo-fi punk
>loosely themed around Cannibal Holocaust but no in any way that matters

Just released an 8 song EP and a single cover of Dicks Hate the Police, we broke up in June but wanted to make sure we at least got this stuff out there

saintmovinghills.bandcamp.com/
>art-rock, post-rock, instrumental, minimalist

I review everyone in the thread whenever I post my stuff. Go in the archive and check it out, there's plenty of people whose stuff I didn't like. ( )
This thread just happened to have a lot of good projects.

Dude, thank you so much for listening. It means a lot that the songwriting felt to you as the most attractive thing about this album. I do understand the feelings towards Our Messiah Flying with the Clouds Toward Heaven but will probably save to expand on feedback usage in future albums.

I'm listening to Today's Embrace and had no idea this came out in 2014. Again, this just reassures me of your songwriting and compositional skills but I am very much looking forward to the day you drop another project with vocals in it.

Yeah you pretty much picked up on the entire vibe. Very inspired by Jeff Mangum (among others but he still stands as the biggest influence for sure).

But I did want to make sure you didn't write off windowlistener completely. The guy has written a lot of music, and at times it can get overwhelming but I'm hoping you're not against revisiting him sometime.

I'll have to give him another try. I didn't care for his two most recent releases, I'll dig a little deeper.

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/i-s-a-b-e-l-l-e
>s p a c e

R e c s:
(I have really been enjoying my copy of hotel songs)

Listen to these death/black metal covers of dance(and non) songs.

youtube.com/channel/UCB0xzB_76kEApP2l2z08urA

Pretty cool, though I felt in Faint Seagull that blaring gainy guitar was too dominant. I liked it when it was more mellow and groovy, which you seem to have done in the other tracks, so cool.

Just gave me a headache. Also needs lyrics. Could be cool with better mixing, like a proper lo-fi feel in the mix as well as the instrumentation. Validate me is much better than the opener, purely for having the vocals lower.

cnsats.bandcamp.com/album/violence
Third track gave me that really nice uneasy feeling when I turned it up really loud. Like this a lot.

forgot my own link like a fuckface.

midnightslang.bandcamp.com
>indie poppy shit. WIP really, could use some feedback.

Dude, is this opening recording a personal message to you? Almost feels invasive listening to this haha
Looking forward to hearing if the story is elaborated throughout the album

>Dude, is this opening recording a personal message to you?
it's a long story XDDD

>that opening track
I think I might kill myself, wow. I already have the other 70 albums in your discog, now I gotta get this one too

You are too kind user C:

Attention Seeking Behavior goes so hard
Please, I'm hoping there are more songs that nod towards deep/outsider house within this album

asimpleconcept.bandcamp.com

>ambient, electronica, some shit I made like 5 years ago
>Literally just uploaded this today, might post another project with more fleshed-out content in a thread to come

Recs:
This one in particular:
>tfw I wrote feedback for everyone but then accidentally updated the page

>Pretty cool, though I felt in Faint Seagull that blaring gainy guitar was too dominant. I liked it when it was more mellow and groovy, which you seem to have done in the other tracks, so cool.
Thanks a lot for feedback!

>I'm hoping there are more songs that nod towards deep/outsider house within this album
There are, I hope you enjoy them XDDD I am glad you like what you've heard so far

novelapasteril.bandcamp.com/
succ

>tfw I wrote feedback for everyone but then accidentally updated the page

I know this feel bro

>That is feel I never want to feel again

No problem but I do have a question. Will your music very end up on spotify? Unfortunately it's how I listen to most of my music

How do you even get on spotify? I'd like to, but I have no idea how to even start that process

u have to contact some music aggregator firm, they will upload your music and give you rights

or get signed into some record label

P much this
I use distrokid, where for $20 a year you can upload as much as you want to almost all digital retailers, including spotify
There are free ones of course, but are a bit limited in the quality you can upload and small differences like that

>scrugley.bandcamp.com/
what the fuck, impressive guy here! *downloading your stuff*

waiting your album dude!

this is chill

you said it well, its shit

Oh thanks, I'll have to check it out, you really are a giving bear

Lol no problem my dude

since youre all waiting for october 1st i'll give you another tease

sure why not

this one is mostly electronic, doesn't have much guitar except for a thing in the background. has some noisy bits though. just wanted to release this to show that the album is a bit varied.

when will the moon shine is out now!
coming to itunes & spotify before the end of the month!

working on a zine for an eventual physical release so stay tuned!

soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/abracadanny/sets/when-will-the-moon-shine

bandcamp:
abracadanny.bandcamp.com/album/when-will-the-moon-shine
>>downtempo// r&b// synthpop

art by russel de leon (instagram.com/boredinsf)