/intoxicated/ general

Hi. Are you intoxicated? Post here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzVZzZP3bJg
youtube.com/watch?v=JjYoXbVsJf8
youtube.com/watch?v=23bdMftVjfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I smoked a bit of weed earlier but I wouldn't say I'm intoxicated

yeah I'm pretty drunk, I bought the Evan Williams "American Hero" edition and it's a pretty big bottle

DUDE

paracetamol + rivoril (clonazepam) + Dramin

yeah, I'm on pills... feeling fine but depressed

yeah I am. I think I'm gonna listen to a lot of Van Halen tonight

I've been high for 2 years of which I can only remember 6-8 days out of those two years where I didn't smoke

best song right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=FzVZzZP3bJg

I did that for about three years. Now I only smoke around once a week on average. It's much better.

INNNNNNNN THISSSSSS PLAAAAACEEEE

im pretty fucking hammered but im not enjoying it because i have to wake up at 6 am to get to my shitty warehouse job to unload trucks hungover like hell on fucking saturday. Fuck my life

also what do you guys think of Captain Beefhearts paintings?

I can't wait until I get to that point. For now I'm just gliding through my golden years on an internet board with zero plans for labor day whoo

youtube.com/watch?v=JjYoXbVsJf8

Ate a pot brownie and am listening to XTC

I'm high on life!

smokum peace pipe

Had like 6 or 7 beers

smoking outside listening to pic related, its normie but give it a chance its a good album

I'm drunk as fuck friend.

What are you friends listening to.

I'm listening to friend

Friend

Was drunk earlier, smoked some stems because I'm broke. Listened to STGSTV, read a little, and am ending this lonely but typical Friday night with Mount Eerie

heh op is probably intoxicated from all that jizz. Like semen from all the dicks hes sucking. Cause hes a faggot

Little bit buzzed, trying to comb through the Pop Montreal lineup.

It's a bit...eh... a few things I'm really interested in seeing but for the most part probably just going to wander in and out of venues and maybe discover some new stuff.

yo i had 6 12 oz beers and now i'm listening to antwon and it's the best highly recc'd

been smoking weed every day this year dudeeee bout to light some more up

enjoy the short term memory loss m8

checked

>short term memory

The mind knows whats important for survival

15 milligrams of clonazepam.

Not sure what else to add to that.

fuck off my man

Praise intoxication Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=23bdMftVjfY

hungover as fuck unfortunately but listening to Since I Left You and we just yesterday my mum finally replaced the 14 year old 2-slice toaster with a 4-slice so i'm gonna go and make 3 slices of toast in one go to make my hangover better just because it's an obscure number and not many people have heard of it so i'll look cool when i talk about it at school