America

>America
>Number 1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHANG'D

Do you reckon some people leave water in the kettle half boiled to boil it faster later?

Why do so many think Brazil has potential to be very powerful, yet nobody says the same thing about Indonesia when they have close GDPs?

Because Indonesia will be irrelevant no matter what they do

Not saying Brazil is relevant, but if I had to choose..

>european union
>country
wut?

Do you know in some countries people don't wash teapot for decades for tea to be really tasty?

We do the same with iron skillets over here

>China #1
>India #3
>Russia #6
>Brazil #7
>indonesia #8

PPP - Fuck the rule

That's why you're fat, m8...

Bear in mind this ranking is by PPP which is useless (unless it's per capita to compare living standards) and is only ever used to make Chinese economy seem bigger than it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
Indonesia is 16th in-between Netherlands and Mexico.
Regarding Brazilian potential: talks about that are on hold for another decade or so now after their most recent political/economic crisis.

We need to go to war with China I'm sorry

nice trivia

thats just gross, fuck off

>America, a single country almost beats up the entire European Union

isn't that an embarrassment?

Yes. They also have way more people. Europeans are truly the niggers of the white race.

>PPP
yeah okay

Not particularly. The U.S is also significantly larger, thus having more natural resources to draw upon. And being a single country makes it easier to direct resources between the different parts of it, leading to higher efficiency. In addition to still having a nearly as large population (especially if you discount the poor eastern part of the EU) its more emberassing that they have less at all.

>China's numbers
>trustworthy

>EU
>country

Post nominal you retard, PPP is a meme as sweatshops in India count as economic productivity.
Pic related is the true ranking.

The fact that this graph portrays India in a manner deserving more than mere notice is reason enough for me to dismiss it as complete bullshit.

Brazil has gigantic territory, larger than the continental United States (without Alaska) and much ore. Just missing industry.

>EU population - 508 million
>US population - 325 million

That being said, it is somewhat embarrassing how much we've stagnated.

This.
PPP is a meme, GDP nominal is the acceptable measure of an economy.

Brazil falls in the ranking because the real is very devalued :p

Brazil has less than one third of the arable land of USA even after centuries of terraforming.

>EU before adding the impeoverished East that adds basically nothing to the infrastructure and GDP
>381 milion
Get the picture?
The different parts of the EU were added at wildly different times, comparing their GDP/per Capita with a single countries is ridiculous nonsense.

We can say the exact same thing about our nigger states.

You will never know what it feels like to scramble your eggs in bacon grease

This.

Indigenous and environmental reserves, impediments due to government, FUNAI and environmental NGOs.

It is prohibited to plant in these areasAnd farmer is being killed in the Midwest by ""Indians""

I don't see how not including us would help you when comparing absolute gdp's but ok.

We can say the exact same thing about our nigger states.

Just double your population

The EU is a single economic market so selling into it is basically the same as a country.

>We can say the exact same thing about our nigger states.
None of your relevant statres were added less than a few decades ago, so no, that comparison makes no sense.
Hell, even if you do discount those, the U.S is still way larger than the EU.

Don't worry, if it wasn't for the northeast and northwest of Brazil, you guys would be a first world country

>realize if China, Japan, and Korea teamed up to make an East-Asian superstate, they would dominate the EU, US and the rest of the world
>realize Jappoon and Cuckrea are American vassals and uninterested in being something other than little yellow slaves

The Japanese love their knew king

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Double

British education

Stimulates my cognation

>PPP is only ever used to make Chinese economy seem bigger than it is.

wut

Ahhh so the UK lost 20% of its economy in 10 seconds during Brexit?

>A billion people living in squalor is somehow equaled to first-world living standards
Fuck off commie retard

Who are you quoting?

What? If you double your population, which you could easily do because your country is so huge your economy would grow two and stop China from becoming #1, China's main asset is that its population is huge.

what do you mean? The chart I posted lists UK as part of the EU. They haven't posted statistics for post EU UK economy yet as UK hasn't even begun to leave the EU yet, Kek

In 10 seconds the £ lost 20% of its value relative to the $.

Did the UK lose 20% of its economy in those 10 seconds?

My point is that nominal is no more accurate a measure of "economic strength" than PPP.

GDP nominal is measured on average over the year.
What you referenced is irrelevant as stocks fluctuate rapidly all the time, GDP nominal is the economy over a period of time.

that's called GEACS
japan is always right after all

What a delicious cow in that pic. I want a juicy sirloin cut please

That's a map of Brazil.

We're in the top ten of something! We did it boys!!!