Hopelandic

>hopelandic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo
youtube.com/watch?v=YCzUSJo5zqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

might be a stupid idea, but hey, it sounds pretty good. and if he never mentioned it was a made up language i'd never know the difference desu

Exactly, I had been listening to ( ) for nearly a decade, and I had no idea that it wasn't Icelandic or wasn't real words.

that's because both are really similar (a.k.a. icelandic is the dumbest language on the planet)

t. monolingual american (possibly australian)

t. butthurt scandinavian

How come?

because he can't speak it, and can't fathom speaking or thinking in a language other than primary school tier english

Who? Jonsi?

hopelandic is pretty dope-landic t b h f a m s

right because a word like Eyjafjallajökull is a word that anyone older than 20 can read and understand

no, i'm talking about the poster to whom i replied

he thinks icelandic is a dumb language because it is too difficult for him to learn, and he probably lacks the self discipline and critical thinking skills to learn it regardless

and to contribute to the thread, hopelandic is actually fairly similar to icelandic in regards to consonant sounds and morphology

yes, if they speak the language

i know very small children that speak icelandic

what is dumb is criticizing another language because it seems difficult or nonsensical, all languages are interesting and beautiful forms of human communication

icelandic sound like elven talk. it's cute.

agreed, same with welsh

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo

there are probably dozens of english words you can't pronounce either lmfao

gaelic desu

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzUSJo5zqI

this is pretty, thanks user

nice

fucking idiot

I bet you can't even correctly speak one language, let alone two or more. Let alone something as nuanced and difficult as Icelandic..

i guess it's sun-up for the east hemisphere, makes sense all these loser scandinavia posters are here.
Hi there friend!
Your language is the original germanic language and therefore the best! (Thanks for the Anglo-Saxons, nerds! >:D)

>Your language is the original germanic language and therefore the best! (Thanks for the Anglo-Saxons, nerds! >:D)

no idea what you're talking about, i never said icelandic was the best language, i'm just questioning the intelligence of the poster calling the language "dumb" only because he does not speak out

there are many scandinavians, americans, and western europeans that do not speak icelandic and yet also do not call it dumb

that fact of the matter is, is that icelandic (and for that matter, hopelandic [lmao at that name btw]) are both so "behind the times" that they only serve the purpose of stroking the nostalgia-dick of neckbeards that feel that the original germanic language of """""""icelandic""""""" is the only true superior way of speaking.
Honeslty, the fact that you still defend icelandic is hilarious despite the fact that you don't even know how many languages I really do know (which are probably more diverse than the ones you know, mr. scandinavia :))

triggered?

how is a language that an entire country speaks "behind the times"? this makes no sense. all i am saying is that it is not dumb. my language is not dumb, your language is not dumb. i have no idea what you mean with the "superior way of speaking", because there is not one

triggered

>( )

YOU SIGH ALONE

says the degenerate nu-male Anglo subhuman

Hello, Scandinavia! How does it feel that your entire race of pure, white, aryan, hitler's-price race is being subdued by Nigerian, Muslim """""refugees"""""?
I'm sure it feels great knowing that in 20 years, you're entire race will be virtually unexistant and that you (especially you, who sits at the computer trying to convince that an American is worse off than you) will be an endangered species? HAHA, it makes me laugh knowing that a cuck race such as yours is accepting such harmful people but I'm honestly glad that you wimps will be bred out. Goes to show who the real master race is.

kill yourself

is that album name supposed to be le bagina?