Europeans, what are you jealous of the US for?

Europeans, what are you jealous of the US for?
Americans, what are you jealous of Europe for?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stores that sell both guns and liquor. If they existed here I might find the tools and the liquid courage necessary to finally blow my brains out.

Guns look fun, although I'm not sure I'd want pakis to have them too.

>Europeans, what are you jealous of the US for?

mass murders and dictatorship of stupidity

Foreskins and better consumer protection laws, tbqh

>being jealous of a country that cant even get nice looking last numbers on their posts
heh

>Americans, what are you jealous of Europe for?

The lack of natural disasters.

Im jealous because other than economy and military, Europe is superior to America in EVERY single way.

It's the truth and I know it sadly.

You have regular governmental stupidity though

I want to drive a genuine and obnoxious yank pick up truck. That and the weather I guess

Public transit and the fact that their cities actually have character, exquisite architecture, and a feeling of legitimate history

I can't shout "EUROPA EUROPA EUROPA" proudly

>tfw our cities have history but most of the architectural one is gone because we built all houses except the fortifications out of wood

damn

>Europeans, what are you jealous of the US for?
freedom ;_;

>spend 4 years in college doing whatever
>earn 100.000$ at age 22

Super cheap food, near unlimited cheap land, very diverse landscapes, guns, lower taxes

Lower drinking age, but I guess that's the price we pay for having such an autocentric culture.

The only country I'm jealous of is Switzerland because it has better gun laws than my state.

I suppose I'm jealous that Europeans have someone to look up to. We don't have anyone like that.

More diverse nature and friendlier people

Not being a France-Germany-UK cuck.

>Friendlier people

really depends where you are though

well you have cheap cars and really good fast food culture

>We don't have anyone like that

You better learn chinese, Sancho

Their vast space, their pride and the fact they pay for their own defense instead of being lecherous faggots.

Canada.

>someone to look up to

The USA is the most universally hated nation ever.

The actual freedom when you're financially well-off and own land and heavy weaponry somewhere in Texas

I just watched Hell or High Water. That's what I'm imagining.

So my answer is Texas.

Not him, but Canada is seen as alright here, but only leftist progressives aspire to have us be like it.

BIG HOUSES

He was making a joke bud.

the space
vast unpopulated areas which arent frozen wastelands

-Not going bankrupt because of a sudden horrific illness (it can still happen when you have great insurance, before anyone brings that up)
-Less of a disregard for education/knowledge

Higher standard of living, cleaner, less pollutants, less conservatives

Large swaths of beautiful and protected natural land. It's too crowded with old towns here.

Although I guess you guys would like to have stuff with thousands of years of history to look at once in a while.

hmm, 100K out of college sounds too optimistic.
maybe silicon valley or NYC
there rest is too. clothes are cheap as fuck compare to europe too. but i hear our food is crap, though i don't know any better and works for me.

I always forget that is a thing. I remember being surprised when I was in Costa Rica just how small the homes were, my only experience outside the US being Canada

I'm jealous of the castles and cathedrals, especially in Scotland and France, respectively.

>clothes are cheap as fuck compare to europe too.

Europeans wear higher quality clothes. They dress a lot better.

This.

>mfw british
>take all the worst things from europe and the usa
>mass surbanisation despite not havign enough room for big houses? yes
>big fat cunts because of that suburbanisation? yes
>dress like shit? yes
>hate speech laws? yes
>high taxes? yes
>constant public service strikes? yes

truly the best at being the worst

I feel for you lad.

We learned from the best

how do we save america and europe though

-beautiful architecture
-good mass transit
-pedestrian-friendly cities

kick out the third world hordes, close the gates, and start having children again

I like that Europe has great cafe culture like what you would see in France or Austria.

I wish America could emulate the value they have on fresh food that hasn't been pumped with chemicals.

Jealous of having a culture and not being a bunch of diaspora

>chemicals
Everything is made of chemicals.

You know what I mean.

>mfw someone uses the "there's no chemicals in it" line

I wish I could speak a few languages.

There's nothing stopping you.

Not him but the opportunity to actually use it

I HAVE to speak German and English. And i speak dialect so i also HAVE to switch to Dutch. There is no fun in that.

What dialect? Is yours taught in school or are you taught in standard Dutch?

How annoying is that?
>tfw it always take a bit for my brain to adjust when switching programming languages during the day at work

1. I think European cities look nicer.
2. Small towns with marketplaces within walking distance.
3. Better public education that actually gives everyone a decent education

All that being said I wouldnt move even if given the chance. My field of work is far better funded here in america than in europe (chemistry research) and I do like owning enough land to walk my dog and park my boat. My only main issue is just how fucking stupid people who dont go to college are in America; our colleges are fine and you receive just as fine of an education as anyone else in the world as long as you go to at least a mid tier school but goddamn is our compulsory education system fucking worthless. It leads to a massive education gap that leaves people behind and woefully ignorant.

I'm jealous of Europe for having cheap travel and of having gorgeous buildings.

I'm jealous of America for one day Amazon delivery and cheap property prices (outside of the most expensive cities)

Limburgish. In school you are taught in Dutch but outside the building everyone is speaking dialect.

Try that when you're tired or drinking beer.

In other words you are saying you wish you didn't have to speak more than one language?

That would be nice.

you can literally fuck off and live in the forest or some shit in burgerland, the amount of free space avaliable must be pretty nice.

other than that it seems like a really depressing place desu, working 12 hours a day six days a week, 10 days of paid holiday per annum - think i'll pass.

no wonder people flip out constantly there.

I have absolutely nothing to be jealous of Yurope for. They're like a more cucked, mudslime version of us.

I think I see your point. It is the same thing with any activity. It can be fun as a hobby, but if it is your work or study and you have no choice, it is a different story.

Sounds like the grass is always greener on the other side... must be the chemicals.

>12 hours a day six days a week, 10 days of paid holiday per annum
kek, you've been memed.

>working 12 hours a day six days a week
At Google, maybe. Usually anything over 40h/w is time and a half.

seems pretty bad to me, especially compared to most of europe
fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/

7 days on, 7 days off, 12 hours a day is actually manageable. The magic hours are four 10s, though.

Maybe that's why my state has a GDP comparable to the average European country.

Protestant work ethic is dead in Europe?

maybe, debatable.
dont see how the GDP will offset the fact that you're forced to slave away 3/4 of your life though

obsolete concept.
working like a retard long hours is a thing from the times when people needed to till the land and dig like moles in mines for a living, productivity is the name of the game nowadays.

>forced
If you're doing what you love you'll never work a day in your life.

>working 12 hours a day six days a week
This isn't the early 20th century, but I do agree our labor laws can be improved in some cases.

well, i don't know, i can only speak for myself and people that i know. most work 40hrs a week. as for vacation time we used to have like 14 days first year, and a few days were added each year up to 30 days i think. currently we have unlimited vacation time. i think amazon or maybe google started that trend and then many other high tech companies followed suit. of course it is not truly "unlimited" but just reasonable enough as longs you meet the deadlines.

is a job guaranteed in yurop or atleast easier to get than here? really need that shit right now

>is a job guaranteed in yurop
Kek no.

cardboard houses

less fat chicks and better education

Better regulations as far as food and medicine go
Why not get drunk and buy an exit bag?

Nothing, everyone hates americans this is coming knowledge.

>loud
>think their opinion matters
>obnoxious humour
>ignore rules

They're not any different in comparison to Chinese tourists.

Meme

We learned well from Britain, I guess.

The US has way better buisness opportunities, more options, better nature and is cheaper as a whole. You get more for what you pay for. Also a lot of cutting edge meds are sold in the US that aren't usually available in Europe.

Europe is much nicer in terms of the availability of resources for most people, things are expensive but if you're fine with it there's a lot more culture and history to enjoy. Generally the regulations are better, though occasionally to the point of being obnoxious.

To each their own desu

>better education
it is a meme. maybe cheaper, why would it be better

I'm jealous of the vast mountains and rural aura that seems to scream legendary tales like Hansel and Gretel and such. I'm also jealous of Noreland and other hardy places that seem ideal for quiet yet connected living.

Also those valleys and nature, damn

>The USA is the most universally hated nation ever

picture a poorly drawn chicken

It's better if you're poor for sure.

North American/Canadian landscapes are just as impressive if not more than European imo. Then there's the Grand Canyon, National Parks etc.

This is true but while they are beautiful natural wonders there is no backstory to them

There was. We just wiped out the people that held and told them

Last three jobs I had had 48, 50 and 54 work hours... and I made less in a day than most Americans or Europeans make in an hour.
What the hell is everyone complaining about?

Tour freedom

Your guns

Your wages

>Tour freedom
what does this mean

American homes are huge and most of them are super nice