Lets all judge each other on an incredibly subjective art-form and avoid any kind of objective discussion that might...

>Lets all judge each other on an incredibly subjective art-form and avoid any kind of objective discussion that might change our minds
Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUEwTMIB2Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were already way ahead of you son

>how about that 'K-Pop' what an interesting subject! better dedicate several threads to something that is trite because the girls are attractive

on being a elitist faggot? good to know

Did Kaczynski really say these thing?

Why are you even asking me this when the manifesto and statements are of a part of the public record ? Why don't you go and read something important and influential rather than listening to spoon feed corporate music and having a contrived opinion of it.

Damn, sorry.

back to the point.
Sup Forums is a collection of insecure people who listen to music to confirm their 'self identity' as an individual that has extremely low self esteem, cannot do anything about it
Sup Forums is a collection of people that have learned helplessness and cannot create artistic pieces because they innately believe that they are useless, rotten, boring, and cliche'

music's trash we're all faggots

sorry for what? being reasonable? Perhaps you where looking for somebody to give you the information you wanted.
A lazy person in a lazy Sup Forums world.
>please enlighten me

>incredibly subjective
>what is aesthetics
>what is technical skill

Literally a pleb. Subjectivists please get out.

>we're all faggots
nope, just you.

>turbopleb detected

and the self deprecation begins, can you not come up with a counter augment? complete apathy and self acceptance of a self-defeatist mindset are default
>"Super cool man, wow how worldly"
Music is art, you people are pathetic

what kind of music did Kaczynski like

youtube.com/watch?v=nUEwTMIB2Xc
only the ones about him

>Unable to understand the basic foundations of art
Art DOES NOT conform to aesthetics, the two are not inclusive
you strike me as a person that has to have an academic foundation of art to appreciate it
once again another elitist
how interesting you must be, another person who hates themselves and everyone else, how fantastic

>>/R9K/

Might as well post a meme with that kind of reply.
how boring

AND
Sup Forums has responds in silence, what a bunch of typical bull shit indifferent faggots, nothing to say.
Silence is the response, no great philoshy, no action, nothing of substance.
You people are pathetic, unable to define or defend music, you should not exist, hedonistic idiots, "Aesthetics" or "acceptance".
Absolutely disgusting in all honesty.

Having fun yet?

Good work man, what a contribution

You gosh darn hip hop fan boys piss me off. No taste, no class. All hip hop is crime inspiring, racially divisive, black spew.
Metal heads are just people who like classical but hardly understand cord structure.

mu is full of Coldplay loving cucks

You cum loving jammy dodger. Rapper's Delight is better than you could hope to be. You scrotum handler.