Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIpUAj4hmcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heroes, because it's a middle way between his two best albums, Low and Loger

All of Berlin Trilogy.

Blackstar is objectively the best.

Low

Station to Station

Never liked Bowie. He strikes me as a massive faggot.

Station to Station and hunky dory

Ziggy stardust but Blackstar is amazing will go down as one of the best albums of all time

Tin Machine

Hunky Dory

Ziggy but I also have a thing for Aladdin Sane

Ziggy Stardust The Motion Picture Soundtrack

Ziggy > Hunky Dory = s/t (1969) > Heroes = Low > Aladin Sane > Scary Monsters = Heathen > Let's Dance
idc about the rest

Bait

>tfw it's not the side effects of the Cocaine
>tfw thinking that it must be love

Heathen

Lodger is fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=SIpUAj4hmcc

This. Ziggy is fun but it doesn't hole up to as much relistening. Blackstar is incredible too.

>Ziggy is fun but it doesn't hole up to as much relistening.

Scary Monsters and Super Creeps

Hunky Dory.

What it does best is that it could be passed as a series of normal, slightly progressive pop songs but when you listen closely it's incredibly detailed and the musicians' techniques are at a world-class standard. The same can be said for Transformer, which Bowie helped produce

Hunky Dory

Hunky Dory and Station to Station

Its Warhol actually

Tonight

He's made so many good albums, really hard to pick just one
The Berlin Trilogy, Station to Station, Blackstar, and Ziggy are all amazing
And of course Aladdin Sane, Let's Dance, Scary Monsters, Hunky Dory, and Young Americans have a place in my heart too

Agreed

the only correct answer

STATION TO STATION

low and heroes are good too though

Heroes was his peak and you fuckers know it.

ziggy...

there's a reason why it's so popular lads

Almost a tie between "Heroes" and Station To Station, I think I like "Heroes" more, though. Probably the best tracklisting in history.
That's the point, user.
>ywm cuddle early-70s Bowie

>mfw it's too late

Same, the occult references make for some of my favorite bowie lyrics

Ziggy Stardust although I have never heard it.

Anyone gonna see Lazarus in London later this year? My friend got tickets and I have know idea what I'm in for.

>although I have never heard it
Back to Hot Topic, m8

This

Hunky Dorky

the shortest one

I love this blue eyeshadow look. It's nice. Is he wearing a little lipstick to match with his hair as well?

Hunky Dory

I'm sick of try hard fags saying the Berlin Trilogy are his best albums. They are some of his best but his clear magnum opus is HD

No clue. The picture has really high contrast though. Pic related is toned down a bit. I think the contrast just made his lips look more bright.
Wouldn't put it past him to use it, though. He was painting his nail well into the 90s (maybe even the 2000s?).

>his fourth album is his magnum opus
The only really notable songs to come out of Hunky Dory were Changes and Life On Mars?.
Not saying it's a bad album, but it was too early for him to really make an album that was amazing all the way through. Ziggy was an improvement in just about every way.

>HD has 2 notable songs, the singles
>the comparatively weak Ziggy with several unmemorable filler songs is an improvement
Good bait you made me really fucking mad

Just because he only had 2 overrated radio hits off it doesn't make the rest of the songs on it bad.

>The only really notable songs to come out of Hunky Dory were Changes and Life On Mars?
are you asking? because the answer is no