A new style of music

What do you think about this new genre I created called broken word?

thelastgreatprophet.wixsite.com/discography

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qkM7Tp3IvY
vocaroo.com/i/s1Lrr0AWwCqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off.

wow... why deliever hate into the universe in which you live instead of love?

I feel you bro, but Sup Forums is a shithole full of the worst people. Heck, I only come here to annoy assholes.

im actually liking it, dont know if its a new genre thou

That's why I'm trying to quit Sup Forums after 8 years. I should have realised sooner.

Tell me something. Why did you do that? What was your intention behind this? Was it your own idea? Why did you use a free domain? How did you invent this genre? Came it by organically progressing throughout your musical "career" or did you just thrown together some elements of other genres? Why do you think labelling genres is necessary? Can you play an instrument? WTF HENRY

Yeah I totally agree with labelling genres but it seems to me that this is outside of others so it helps to direct people to types of music they might like as everyone has their own taste. The free domain helps because it allows me to have control over my content. I just came up with the music after looking back on some of the songs I made and coming up with a concept album of an AI sent back from the future in search of her programmer. I just enjoy creating art so I just put it out there to see what would happen. I play instruments (piano, guitar and drums)

lol, you did not create it. It was already a thing even in the sixties, the velvet underground did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qkM7Tp3IvY

that is a good song but sounds nothing like mine. That genre is spoken word :-P

It was a thing in Japan as early as 16th century.

And how is it different? Same concept as yours but done better.

Oh I get it, because you used a computer program talking over shitty a instrumental, that must be it.

Nice, I just said it already was a thing in the 60s, not that it started there. What's the genre called, I love japanese music.

QUADS HAVE BEEN CHECKED

This gerne is called broken word. And what do you not like about the instrumentals? Some people say they prefer the instrumentals and others prefer the storylines.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Lrr0AWwCqs
I can do this kind of thing too.

very nice... welcome to the broken word genre. the more the better! :-P

yeah don't worry op. Just sent to beyonce shes gonna use this on her next album
thx

lol

It was just a test.

The song is actually a song from a genre called ghost ambient (check on last.fm there is a old group there, I am not creating this genre now) with some poetry I found on google by searching poetry, vocals are google translator

either way it is a decent song. The voice is a little slow in my opinion but the poetry you found is not bad. I prefer to make original poetry in the form of haiku for mine though.

the point your genre is not a new one.

Ok, many microgenres arent new stuff: exotransmission is just glitch/noise/musique concrete
Deep internet was just dark ambient and other stuff.
And this goes on

no I think you are missing the point... there is are no songs similar to the ones I have made or the one posted above.

>there is are no songs similar to the ones I have made or the one posted above.

look up 'spoken word'. Spiderland uses the same style, F#A#infinity; even fucking OK Computer uses a voice generator for Fitter Happier/Paranoid Android. odds are, people have done it to ambient too. don't credit yourself too much.

F#A#infinity does not use the style at all. and yes paranoid android has a song with it as well.. but you do know the difference between a song and a genre correct? As I said before 'spoken word' is different. You are obviously jealous.. why do you have a problem just saying you like something that you can not create yourself XD