Marins and the Diamonds

Why did she become such a cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472912963377.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white women dont age well

Money and power.

she's not even that rich, she only has a networth of 3 million which is less than Grimes' networth. Also her career is a failure

>only 3 million
Life is suffering.

that really isn't that much for a "pop" singer, considering that Taylor Swift has a networth of 360 Million

The thing is Marina makes interesting pop music. Those two don't

>not even that rich

because her career is a failure

thats why the kids nowadays suck donkey dicks

Froot was shit. I dunno who tricked me into listening to it.

must be charli's fault

because she's been replaced by a much younger and better looking version of herself

have you tried family jewels?

She canceled the night I was planning to go so she could see Britney

wow what a cunt, no wonder he career is a failure

> unironically liking Britney in 2015

Fucking D R O P P E D.

she also did this

How the fuck did she just realize that?

probably because she wanted to stay relevant, so she looked up what the modern youngsters like these days. That is Wild

Britney Spears looks dead inside

because Marina smells like shit,sweat and perfume. She's Greek u kno

wow what a cunt

>what the modern youngsters like these days.

I can totally imagine Marina typing that into the search bar. Top kek. How many years till she is committed into an asylum?

in probably one to two years

Can't even spell it right so the filters don't work
No wonder no one likes this bitch

filterfags are thin skinned faggots

yet another one of her failed attempts at trying to be funny/likeable.

I just don't care about these waifu circlejerks that never talk about music, and I'm too gay to enjoy the gratuitous waifu shots

I'm so sorry you feel entitled enough to broadcast this trash.

really makes you think

So? Tripcodes are cancer when not needed, males sense you'd feel the opposite way when you make these threads.

Marina threads aren't waifucirclejerks, we talk about music quite often

The only post in this thread remotely about her music is and it's full circlejerk attitude.

but this thread isn't even a real Marina thread, This thread is against Marina

That's literally what I've been talking about all along, there is no constructive discussion coming out of these threads, prowaifu or antiwaifu

Isn't her gist sort of the entitled lana del rey new americana generation thing?

Why would you expect her to be a good person?

no, her songs/Albums don't have a gist at all and she's not even american, she doesn't even live in america

>that
>better looking

So did FROOT actually flop?

single wise yes, it was her first album that didn't have a single hit song in europe,UK or America(she never had a hit song in america). But it was her most succesfull album wise but since singles give an artist more exposure/publicity it was an overall Flop. Also most of her fans abandoned her after Froot was released because it wasn't generic electro pop like Electra Heart

Tbh I'm glad most of her fans from Electra Heart are gone.

> current year
> still liking Charls

Top kek

yes, atleast the edgy faggots are gone

yeah sometimes we can get a very decent thread talking about her music and discuss about which i and i suppose other anons really enjoy. threads like this is only for pure entertainment and i think its quite funny that you guys just expose her being cringy and a "cunt"

thank god that all of the fucking SJWs and faggots left her

you guys are way too mean to her

they are but she should stop trying to be relevant in a music industry full of faggots producing shit music and just enjoy the little things in life, accept the fact that she never will be extremly famous and start making music again

thanks satan
but she's a cunt

tell that to kate hudson

there's only one person on this board I feel obligated to be nice to, and its not ms. dust tits

> she never will be extremly famous

I genuinely feel bad for Marina, she had so many dreams of making it in America and now she's 30/31 and looks way older, is cringy af and everyone hates her. Where did everything go so wrong?

pretty much in 2013 or 2014. the biggest mistake she did was to puts every song she made on youtube which made every simply download it. but i think she never really wanted to become as famous as for example taylor swift. she just wanted to produce music and make a living out of it and of course also having a pretty decent fan base which is build and killed

Who is that person?

> which is build and killed

What did he mean by this?

you know what i meant nigga

it's sad to see old pics of Marina, she used to be full of hope and dreams, and now she's a cunt

did I miss something? What did she do?

She destroyed a fan's live, accused Charli XCX of copying her FROOT photo shoot, accused the BRIT awards of being bought because she didn't get nominated, cancelled a concert hurs to get a selfie with Britney Spears...

Destroyed a fan's life? What happened?

This

O fugg I kekked

destroyed ? that bitch has that as her profil banner

how fucking could she..

This interests the penis. Also I like that one album with the John Cena song on it.

you mean hollywood from the family jewels?

this is her best album

come on, prove me wrong

someone post the webm

Everyone ITT secretly loves Marina

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472912963377.webm

>you know what i meant nigga

What did he mean again?

>Everyone ITT used to love Marina before she turned into a massive cunt
FTFY

it isnt her best album and you know that if you think so its up to you but. Its just that im used to the music style and sound of the family jewels and enjoyed that album more than electra heart and thank god that froot was similar to tfj it was very enjoyable not meaning that electra was bad but it was something different

>the trips
>the webm

perfection

no, because this is

I thought we all agreed that this was her best

>better looking
>caked on foundation still not enough to cover a smattering of acne
>cheap lace front wig
>nasty ratchet Bratz doll rich white girl personality

LOL

No 2bh you also know that TFJ is her best album

I expected the John Cena one kek

What happend to her?

VREEM VREEM

I think she's a smoker. Probably into drugs as well

she probably does stereoids, that would explain the sudden muscles and masculine look

Ew

Shit, she is terrible these days:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4