Got a bunch of my grandads old vinyls, what are the chances any of these would be worth anything

Got a bunch of my grandads old vinyls, what are the chances any of these would be worth anything

Catalogue them on the website disgogs and it can roughly value it for you based on the prices they've sold for on the site.

thanks mate, if you look the center of the left one the middle bit has come out, is that bad? (i know nothing about vinyls)

0, hopefully they might play still?

I don't know, I don't have a record player

le rule number one it's VINYL not VINYLS
god i hate these newfag vinyl posers

okay mate, always willing to learn. do you know the answer to my question?

If you state the middle is missing on the selling info for it people wont mind. Most half-decent turntables come with a spindle part.

It's not even vinyl, it's "records". Fucking hipsters collecting outdated media.

could you post pics of their labels?

they probably aren't worth anything

lp's

this senpai. enjoy listening to them if they still play (don't stack them like that)

me either but I have some records.

Its a 45 rpm...The center is normal for a 45 rpm. turn tables have adapters. for this.55 year old old fag here

here OP

dude keep em, the man probably loved them and you'll sell it likes it nothing fuck if my grandson did that i'd shove a record in his ass

This desu

You don't understand possessives, user-sama

It really depends on what the records are, they have to be extremely specific to be worth anything. The other day I was looking through some old Beatles singles from the 60s and was baffled to see they were only worth £10-15.

>vinyls