Your age

your age
at what age are you going to kill yourself?

Never

>20
>24, 29 latest

i want to kill myself but my mom would be very mad at me if i do

>26
>26
just spending all my money first

This desu

J O R G E
O
R
G
E

>24
>30

If you're not a millionaire or haven't invented anything of worth by that time, you're literally useless to both humanity and yourself. Continuation of your existence to maintain a status quo of patheticness is pointless.

Suicide is for pussies.

Never, life will take charge of me

well it won't be a problem since you will be fucking dead

Maybe if I get terminally or smthing ill I'll jump with a parachute without opening it just for the heck of the process.

Suicide is dumb

15.(, if you're anglo)000.(, if you're anglo)000.(, if you're anglo)000.(, if you're anglo)000 years

That's fucking retarded

I survived my teens and 20s. I don't think I'm going to kill myself any time soon.

No it's not

You'd expect your cancerous cells to terminate themselves for the better of the entire organism, right? Why would you need dysfunctional resource-draining cells that multiply into even more dysfunctional resource-draining cells? Being aware that you're the cancer of humanity and actually being man enough to cleanse yourself is THE redpill.

Firstly, who gives a fuck about humanity? Seccondly, the fun part is learning how to make your life better. Especially if you're a luckless fuck with dumb life decisions. It's an adventure!

Id love to kill myself but I feel sorry for my mother and my sister

>35
>40
I don't wanna live a boring life.

hear hear bulgarbro

You're too altruistic to live. I know that feel. If you wanna ever be happy, you'll have to deal with it

At least take some leftists/shitskins with you on the way out, is that too much to ask?

Honestly thank you, this post is great.

>28
35? You give me hope

Do you think you can't contribute anything if you're not an inventor? You always have something to offer the world

that's stupid. You can still be productive for humanity.

And even if you only consumed, the economy needs consumers.

By following this logic, killing a shitload of dumb niggers before offing yourself is even more beneficial to humanity. just saying.

I want to have sex before dying, so probably never.

>20
>anywhere between 21 or never
Maybe it will get better someday. If not, then probably by 23.

>go to a fucking fortune teller shaman LARPer when 18
>she says you gonna kill yourself because of depression when you are 27
>pay money for that

atleast she was right i think