So is Bannon confirmed for being the REAL savior of the White race?

So is Bannon confirmed for being the REAL savior of the White race?

Trumplet cucks BTFO.

The white race doesn't exist.

Cuck.

My dick is the savior of the White race Deus Vult!!

>we will never see America become Mexico 2.0 in our lifetimes
feelsbadman.jpg

Banon will not last in his position, having someone widely regarded as a white supremacist is too toxic even for Trump, he's just pandering to his core base aka racist shits, but as much as it seems Trump personally likes him he'll have to go soon.

It's a concern the fuucking clown is getting away with putting together such an amateurish team, it's obvious he's not willing to listen to anyone sane on just the conflict of interest shit he pulled on just his first week as president elect.

This

How can white cucks compete?

shits on niggers for affirmative action quota, then use bullshit stats made out of ass to ask for handouts, all while repealing common core which keeps rural white retarded at the same time

>are from south asia or from asia
What? What was the point of saying south asia then just saying asia?

Are asians the superior race?

10 feet higher

CHI

>too toxic even for trump
>even for trump

Hmmmmm

>a country is more than an economy

this is true. this is why i can't be a libertarian. what good is the market when your entire culture, society, and people have been irreversibly obliterated

Fuckoff back to Europe then cunt. America belongs to Native Americans by your logic.

Banon is an idiot.The two thirds number is easily debunked. Only 5% of CEOs in Silicon Valley are Indians. They just happen to run highly visible companies like Google, Microsoft, Adobe and they're all American citizens.

I'm 1/16th injun, and I think you should go back to China, you fucking mong.

>America belongs to Native Americans by your logic.
land and country are not the same thing. amerindians didn't create the united states. they weren't even considered citizens until a few decades ago.

What a totally unbiased image.

>Trump will not win the first republican debate
>Trump will not win the second republican debate
>Trump will not lead in the state polls
>Trump will not win the republican nomination
>Trump will not win the precidency
>Trump will not keep being as radical as he was
>Banon will not last in his position
>

You get the idea.

He has enough suport to not backtrack on anything he has said or done. It doesn't matter what he does, people are not nearly tired enough of him to actually do something meaningful about it.

He is going to keep doing all the shit he has always done the same way PRI has been getting away with everything for more than 70 years. The same way Porfirio Díaz got away with everything fof more than 30 years.

He would need to do something so incredibly damaging for him to fall. And I mean, something so serious that you can no longer ignore him even if you support him, like what happened to Hitler.

>Only 5% of CEOs in Silicon Valley are Indians
Trump and co know very well the people they are appealing to will not check. Like when Trump reneged on deporting all illegals he still claimed he would send back 2-3 million who had criminal records when only 180k illegals have criminal records

Is he going to force international students to stay in the US or something?

The one who sends these Sup Forumsniggers permanently back to Sup Forums will be the REAL saviour of the white race.

you generally don't have to force them lol. shitskin college students generally don't want to return home. as a tech nerd, there were a lot of students from asia and senior year they were all scrambling to get jobs/married/anything in the hopes that they wouldn't have to return home to india/vietnam/china. i imagine trump doesn't want these """"""""""""""smart"""""""""""""" monkeys to study here and then leave. he wants them to stay because monkeys are "innovative".

>this is true. this is why i can't be a libertarian. what good is the market when your entire culture, society, and people have been irreversibly obliterated
What did he mean by this? AMerica was created for the Anglos and built by them. White people in whole don't have more of a right to America than Asians or Indians. What did Southern or E. European ever do?

Good thread. Bump.

Bannon is just the tip of the iceberg. A ton of Trump's choices for advisers or cabinet positions so far have been racist in some way, that's not surprising after the campaign he ran.

Trump is doing everything he can to ruin the image of the Republican party for when this country is minority white (which WILL happen, non white births already outnumber white births).

He'll deport all of them dw. And how popular is the desire to make America white again in you cunts? Maybe it's because I've been browsing Sup Forums a lot but it seems strong.

Can't wait to see US in a civil/race war,

Make America Great Again

A) Trump can't do anything to deport legal citizens, he can only delay when we become minority majority.
B) It's not that strong. Most conservatives aren't alt rightists, they're religious "cuckservatives".

>A) Trump can't do anything to deport legal citizens, he can only delay when we become minority majority.
I don't want to sound like a leftist but they said the same about Hitler.

>B) It's not that strong. Most conservatives aren't alt rightists, they're religious "cuckservatives".
Is it getting stronger?

Yeah, I'd say the nation is becoming more polarized, so more conservatives are becoming genuinely racist. But is it enough for them to actually change the long term trajectory of this country? I doubt it, but I guess anything is possible.

Average Trumpet ladies and gents

where can I find list of silicon valley ceos with country of origin?

>he wants them to stay because monkeys are "innovative".
Yeah I'm sure the billionaire CEO is wrong about a financial investment. They should all hire geniuses like you.

Nah dude, even granting for argument's sake he was actively trying to run a white supremacist agenda he couldn't do it openly, there's actual limits that would come in play even with a conservative leaning SCOTUS and a Republican congress.

While you can win elections through populism actual governance means dealing with the elites. Even petty dictators in third world nations need to actually consolidate power before they go all go crazy.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is a racist and he got elected largely on a racist platform, but it's all a coded thing in a system which has very real limits that even his core constituency understands cannot be crossed.