Asia

Japan, Korea, and Vietnam, do you still like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

mingtiandi.com/real-estate/outbound-investment/eb-5-demand-jumps-50-in-2015-as-chinese-compete-for-investor-visas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still

I love you.

East Asians are prob the biggest Americaboo.

T. Korean

Korean lefties LOVE Chinese dick

I hate you Japan

>Korean lefties LOVE Chinese dick
그 좌파들도 다 자식들은 미국 보내더라.

정동영은 자기 자식 미국 사립 보내고 스탠퍼드 보냈고

권영길도 자기 자식들 중학교부터 미국 사립 보냈나 그랬고.

Death to america

Yes. Also I eat McDonald everyday.

Koreans are. You follow their religion, get plastic surgery to look more white and speak English better than nips.

The rest of East Asia isn't very ameriboo desu

I'll still be your best buddy anytime.

>The rest of East Asia isn't very ameriboo desu
Yea sure. Chinese are like doing more than 80% of EB5 visa (investment immigration) and Taiwanese are having EB5 more than Koreans. Sure they don't look like they are Americaboo

mingtiandi.com/real-estate/outbound-investment/eb-5-demand-jumps-50-in-2015-as-chinese-compete-for-investor-visas/

>Japan, Korea, and Vietnam, do you still like us?
To the majority, yes.

You can go to a place you hate, not to integrate, but to isolate yourself in order to help bring it down or just take over it.

Look at Muslims, for example.

I've already switched from studying English to Mandarin.

t. Animale

everyone loves failed imperialists.

thats why the anglosphere has no enemies senpai :3

The UK was actually pretty successful until they went "Nah, we're tired. We want to go home now" and dissasembled their empire
Just think, they hadn't fucked that up africa would only be a SLIGHT shithole and india might actually be able to into toilets

>do you still like us
what do you mean ?

Do you hate us less than the chinese
This question applies to the Chinese as well

>The UK was actually pretty successful until they went "Nah

you mean unil all these peaceful countries started being weary of them and building up a modernized military.

anglos are only stronk when they're facing some tribe armed with only bows and spears.

>Do you hate us less than "the chinese"
of course.
we have disliked china since A.D.894

ふつう

Good. Now remember to leave rat posion out in case of a chinese invasion. The chinese will think it's food and poison themselves like the rodents they are

Is Vietnam even our vassal still? I know the nips and gooks are but can we take over Vietnam?

Do any one of you little yellow chinks want an American bwc takeover?