Do you like Germany?

Do you like Germany?

are you sure you can post that Hans? you're gonna get in trouble

Yes.

Not what it has become.

No, too many germs, not enough money.

Mixed feelings.

I hate Germany for Karl Marx but I love Germany because they are the most redpilled country in the history.

So, I'm confused.

Charles Marks was an Englishman though.

Bad use of meme

That's only for people who are desirable to have

Caiya Maicu is a famous Peruvian though.

You have that saved on your computer?
Watch out, Fritz...

Fuck the police fuck Merkel fuck the EU and fuck the globalists, if they try to arrest me I guarantee you bad shit's gonna happen, I have been mentally preparing myself in my basement and I am ready, I am locked and loaded, I have a legal firearm and my waifu who I love and I am not afraid to fight for m

nope

cant spell german without germ

Not anymore

maybe as autism superpower

I used to want to visit germany because its where my ancestors came from

now i'm not so sure

>tfw ancestors come from Poland
Feels good.

I had a german flag poster on my room because of how much my grandpa and dad loved Germany and wanted to go back
When I went with my uncle to Frankfurt and realized how shitty the country really is I took it off.

>tfw 1/4 Polish
>tfw my grandma (who isn't even Polish, her ancestry is Slovak, but her late husband was Polish by ancestry) constantly makes "authentic" Polish food like she knows anything about Poland

Sounds a bit like my family. The last Polish (born Polish) person alive was my great grandmother who's passed now.
Doesn't stop my 85 year old uncle from driving around with "Make Poland our 51st state" bumper sticker, however.

At the end of the day, my family is just very rural Wisconsinite what with their beer, sausage, and cheese cuisine.

>muh ancestors
Genetically yes, but culturally that linage is completely eradicated.

Well, no shit. It just makes a great excuse to have family reunions to get drunk and eat sausage all day.

ethnicity is genetical mostly and culture is not very important in modern world

>culture is not very important in modern world
off to gulag with you

what culture do you have for example?
you know the language and can shitpost 24/7 and watch anime... that is all
its not 19 century

So you are saying that there are no cultural differences between, say, Swedes and Russians? You act different from us, not primarily because you're genetically different, but because you're culturally different. You have your ideals and we have ours.

i meant personal culture mostly
contries do have some codes and shit thats not really a culture t b h i just think its bullshit

>tfw ethnically English
>Grew up doing English shit
>Ate English food
>Speak English
>Worship the Queen
>Drink tea
>Hate minorities

Feels good to be the dominant culture.

>thats not really a culture
It's literally what culture means and it's not just "some codes" it defines a good portion of who you are. Dismissing it is dismissing your own heritage.

>English
>Hate minorities

what part of polish culture tells that stealing and moving in england is good?

answer: none

conclusion: poland don't have culture, just a shallow bydlo tradition

*moving to england

Of course Hans.

It's alright. I'm Texan so we got a lot of inspiration from you, like you gave us chicken fried steak and everything. Also my great grandparents were German, so it's not like I can hate it or hate Germans.

I will go there and make a family someday

I like their uniforms

Can't think of a person who hates Germany.

Is there any reason to? Besides the Nazi somewhat fake tale?

nö

Yes, I love Germany.

>this coming from a russkie scum
lol

I hate germany. I hope it gets partitioned in my lifetime.

fuck off edgelord

I used to

A shower of Sausage eatin cunts.

Love em though.

Shut up turkroach

Yes, I love it.

No, Germany always was shit. Germany was never and can never achieve anything remotely good, because Germany is the anti-good.
Germans are human sheep and not worth my time. Their sense of humor is that of a brick. They're overly polite but also obnoxious as fuck.
Both Nazi Germany and modern Germany are fucking pieces of shit that belong in the trash.

I would like to like it, but it's so hard.

At least we don't have to be told when to laugh, you sitcom gobbling cunt.

No

Probably.

NEE

I used to be indefferent towards it until the whole islamic invasion/cultural suicide thing.

Now my opinion of you is quite ill to say the least.

Nigga you have a big-ass bag from McDonald's, the girliest PS4 controller, and a waifu.
A gun doesn't make you any more threatening, you skinny jean wearing, Eric Harris motherfucker.

rarely

Ja, heil \o. Grootgermaans rijk wanneer?

No. The eternal teuton is a menace to Europe.

>>>/reddit/

nah

No, because they've tried to destroy this continent five times already.

He is right, you have a tendency of organizing annual chimp-outs of epic proportions, brutalizing enemy civilians and then pretending to be the victim of circumstances once the same happens to you.

Sixth time's the charm.

I like Germany, but I dislike Germans.