ITT: punk, metal, scramz with intentionally fucked up or funny lyrics

ITT: punk, metal, scramz with intentionally fucked up or funny lyrics

Im not even a fan of metalocalypse but dethkloks lyrics are really funny. Just purposely absurd parody of metal, stuff like "walk into work with a briefcase full of guts"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EG-J3Mf3UXE
youtube.com/watch?v=glKFM_CMvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=vMc1sg6UOJM
youtube.com/watch?v=1oy7cWoAAFo
youtube.com/watch?v=D5LBbCdrXj8
theonion.com/article/man-who-enjoys-thing-informed-he-is-wrong-7057
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm with ya there OP, let us not forget this little gem of theirs! However, the cool thing is this band still sounds pretty good, definitely worth checking out whether or not you like the show!

Wow what a novel and breath-takingly hilarious concept.

It's almost as if metal bands hadn't been doing funny/parodic shit for decades prior to that.

Being condescending makes people dislike you. I never said they were the first. I dont even listen to one other metal band. A friend showed me some of their songs. Why do you feel the need to insult strangers on the internet? Ive never heard a band have lyrics like theirs but like i said i dont listen to metal. Even the punk and screamo i listen to never nears the absurdity of lyrics like "your life was ended by murmaids" or "i ejaculate fire". Anyway, you should work on being a more likable person. Basically no one appreciates condescending knowitalls

Brainbombs

>blood mixed with shit mixed with blood
His Swedish accent make it perfect

about 90% of Brainbombs' lyrics are absurd stories/fantasies about murdering/raping/torturing women (sometimes children) being yelled by some swede with an uber thick accent who can barely pronounce some english words and sounding as if he's either incredibly drunk or is mentally deficient
some examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=EG-J3Mf3UXE
youtube.com/watch?v=glKFM_CMvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=vMc1sg6UOJM
youtube.com/watch?v=1oy7cWoAAFo

one of my favorite bands too lol

It's just one example. Instead of talking shit on an OP who just wanted to start a fun thread, why don't you share one of your examples of an "artist who has been doing funny/parodic shit decades before that"?

Holy shit are you from Youtube?
Why would you even find a parody of metal funny if you have zero insight into what it's supposed to parody?

Or could it be that you're a dumbass who's easily entertained by cheap humor?

It is simply not possible to have a thread about absurdity in a metal band without bringing in these guys

I don't want people to like me I want you to hate yourself for having shitty humor.

Tumblr vs Youtube: who will win?

>tumblr
>not the guy who advocates non-confrontationality and finds le wacky metal band funny

Ive heard metal a lot. I have friends that like metal. Friends are what you have when you arent pointlessly confrontational. One got me into dethklok and i like them because of their lyrics. Do you have to love rap to think a parody of it is funny
Youre angry that i like something you dont? You really should get professional help. Being so rigid and confrontational hurts you and those around you
Thanks ill check them out

appreciate this, cunt
>Massive Appendage (1986)
youtube.com/watch?v=D5LBbCdrXj8

you said
>I dont even listen to one other metal band
Either you're a lying cunt or you're a dirty phonefag getting fucked over by autocorrect.
Either way you should leave the hall.

No that's reddit. Tumblr is fuck you for thinking I'm wrong.

I like some rage against the machine songs. Thats it, and they dont even sound or write lyrics remotely similar to dethklok, i hear a lot of metal through friends but id never listen to it on my free time but if in their car its fine. Youre getting mad over something that doesnt matter in any concievable way. You are incredibly whiny but i believe you can change if you try. It would bother you that i dont like metal but like dethklok? It would bother you if i was typing on my phone? Dont you have any real problems? I think you do and you should work on those instead of getting angry about opinions. I really think you should ask if getting angry about opinions on music is something you should do with your time. You should also ask yourself why my having a different opinion gets under your skin so much.

No, Sup Forums is fuck you for thinking I'm wrong. Tumblr has a no-bad-feelings policy where you get banned for expressing anything negative.

>You are incredibly whiny
I dunno man you're the one writing footlong posts about how we shouldn't hurt your fee-fees or call you out on your bullshit.

Im trying to help you. Its not healthy to get angry over opinions. It is literally a sign of mental illness. Im not angry at all. Im trying to make you see that youre hurting yourself by hating over something thats objectively a matter of opinion. What bullshit did i type? Im guilty of enjoying something you dont? theonion.com/article/man-who-enjoys-thing-informed-he-is-wrong-7057

Oh boy we got a live one straight from reddit.

I bet your girlfriend's real proud of the time you spend saving souls on the internet. After all, making people proud of you is a worthy pursuit isn't it?

So now im bad because i have a social life and like helping people? If i said youre a dumb retarded asshole mother fucking cunt because you liked metal what would you think? Youd think i was being silly and self centered. Youd think why does he care what music i like? Why is it different when its you and your opinions?

And yea i do like when people are proud of me, im not going to tell a single person about this conversation though

Gg allin