It's official, fantano is a real shitbag...

It's official, fantano is a real shitbag. There's a chance Devin could have mixed up the channel names or something but it's unlikely.

bump'd for awareness

Wow, Fantano, just Wow

>Canadians using the british spelling of favourable instead of the canadian spelling without the u

wew

>youtube """"critics"""" do paid reviews
no fucking way dude

fuck off anthony

reaching out to InsideOut music and asking for cash to give a review so that a bunch of trend following personality deficits will sheepishly buy and praise a musician doesn't seem kind of fucked up?

Shitty bait go eat another burger then kys

chill out, he raised a valid point that there are two forms of spelling. I'm not sure how they spell it in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada but maybe they omit the U. Then again, maybe it was someone from the UK that read the book and copied the quote on the pic that was uploaded to the devy forums.

I can't find the source and im an autistic shitbag who does SEO for a living

The "Canadian spelling" is always with a u

I live in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, and no we spell everything the british way, across the whole country at all times and anyone who says different is pulling the wool over your eyes. We are still part of the commonwealth and probably the last country that still unironically loves Britain

kek.
it's an excerpt from his new book

There's no such thing as "Canadian spelling", you fuckwit. There's English and then there's bloody retarded Statesian.

you're acting like a real smug cunt right now. calm yer tits m8.

should have kept it "favorable"

changing it only shows you faked the whole thing

The psychic warfare is real. You're claiming that I, or someone else, changed a letter to discredit what Devin said?

American English should be the only thing that takes out U's. Noah Webster intentionally took out the U's from certain words when standardizing American English, because he wanted it to be different.

Thanks Noah. That extra u can go frog itself desu

(OP) here, I'm just fucking around with you guys. I can't go through with this meme. It's a Mean Memeā„¢ and that's not what I'm about.

I apologize.

First the Oregon massacre, now this.. what is his fucking problem?

Anthony did nothing wrong

Who is that in the picture? I can't tell from the camera angle.

oh so anthony posted this thread for lols?

oh he sure got us guys.

what a joker.

A strapping young lad

it's not even out yet